Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Nighttime Sky Can You Take This Spike?? {{read plz}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:32 am
Cain nearly dropped his cake "Did you suddenly get laid or somethin?" He grinned "Or is it your finally trying to be like me?" He laughed "It's about time you admired my sexiness!" He grinned and leaned in toward his brothers ear and whispered "Careful brother, if you become too tempting I'll have to make you mine, brother or not" he pulled away and then grinned happily "Cake?! It's really good!"

Adonis walked out of the bathroom and stared at the brothers as he made his way back to his room. He took the cake that was being handed to Holden "Don't mind if I do, Thanks." He smiled back at them and winked. "Of course if Holden really dos want some I wouldn't mind Sharing..." He grinned widely.

Caine let out something of a pout "I didn't get that for you!" He whimpered like a kid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:35 am
Holden laughed and leaned over, licking a smudge of chocolate from his brother's mouth.
"This is good enough thanks." he giggled.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:53 am
Caine actually blushed slightly at his brothers actions. He was actually a little speechless at the moment which was a rarity for him.

Adonis laughed and nodded "If you say so" He tilted his head at Caine who looked in a bit of shock "Hm... The power of a brother huh?" He laughed and walked to his room again "See you guys again soon" He walked into his room and sat at a desk. He ate a piece of the cake and stared at it. "Disgusting..." He began reading a large book he had been reading for a week now still eating the cake.

Caine looked over at his brother and just stared "What was that for? Couldn't help yourself huh?" He smiled then looked in the direction Adonis's room was "be careful with that guy"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:45 pm
Holden coughed, looking away from his brother.
"Um... it's hard to uh... to take you seriously when you're towel has fallen..." he mumbled, blushing and hiding laughter.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:56 pm
He looked down and looked for his towel "hmmm... I must have left it in the kitchen" He grinned and placed both hands on his hips as if proud of himself "Behold me and all my glory" He smiled a little bit of a blush still on his face. He looked around. "Hmm... " He looked at his brother "Should I just stay like this all day? In all honesty I like the feeling" He laughed and then started singing aloud "BORN FREE!!!! AS FREE AS THE WIND BLOWSSS!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:00 pm
Holden burst out laughing, clutching his stomach tightly. He slid from the doorframe, slamming into Caine, making them topple to the floor.
"Um... ow..."

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:21 pm
Caine groaned then looked up at his brother. "Well..." he rubbed his head a little "Looks like I'm the bottom this time huh?" He groaned trying to sit up. He stared a moment "Wow bro.. your not too heavy are you?" He moved a little under his brother. "You take after mother" He smiled and then laughed a little. He meant it as a complement since he'd always like their mother better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:28 pm
Holden hid under his bangs blushing, he grabbed his brothers shoulders.
"Don't... move... like that.." he growled.

[[lol naughty naughty haha I'm REALLY bored xD]]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:37 pm
((Ha ha ha same here))

He stared up at his brother with a wide smiled "Like this?" He moved again.

Adonis tossed the plate that had the cake on it into the garbage. He was reading an ancient wizards Diary and notes. The stuff within it was astounding. The spells and findings of creatures. It amazed him... Especially the spell of obedience... He would use it soon...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:45 pm
[[yay for boredom! lol]]

"Yes like that... stop it, brother!" the whine sounded a little more like a moan which embarrassed Holden to no end. Damnit... he thought.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:20 pm
A wide grin crossed his face. "Do you really want me to stop?" He did it again just to hear the moan like sound. "Your blushing... And I think your body's reacting to me" He grinned wider. He grabbed the back of Holden's head and brought him dangerously close to where their noses almost touched. "What if I don't want to stop?" He still had the same cocky grin on his face while saying that in almost a whisper  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Holden bit down on his lip innocently, what had gotten into Caine? Okay so normally Caine teased him, but not to this extent.
"Yes..." he groaned out, not sure to what he was referring to.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:32 pm
Caine smiled and laid back "Ok" He smiled stopping all movement and putting his hands behind his head resting on them. "Can I borrow some clothes? I still have to do laundry" He still kept his smile. He loved teasing his brother. But maybe this time he went a little bit to far. Especially for him. "Hm... I wonder if you get louder as you go" he stared at his brother thoughtfully  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:38 pm
Holden blinked, his face heating even more with realization.
"I'm leaving!" he yelled, going to stand up.

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:24 am
Cain just stared at him and said "Ok..." His head tilted as if he was going to ask something but didn't he shifted his eyes away from his brother and let out his breath slowly. "I still need to borrow clothes..." He chanced a glance at his brother. "Did I go too far today? I'm sorry..." He smiled slightly and then laughed a bit "But your so cute when frustrated!"  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games