Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:45 pm
((im a genin now. Time for me to pratice new jutsus.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:05 pm
"Yea, Im a genin now. Time for me to dish out my family's techniques." Akira makes handsigns."Shadow clone jutsu" Akira makes a shadow clone. "Ok stand still for a second. For you guys who know my family you know what im about to do. Akira got down one one knee and made a handsign. "Kage Mane no jutsu" Posing the shadow of his clone. "Alright, time to walk showdown style." Akira turned aroung forcing his clone to do the same. They both pulled out a shuriken. "Time to walk 3 paces then draw, so to speak. Watch this." They walked apart 3 paces then turned around and throw aiming for each other's leg. The suriken strikes Akira and the clone in the leg and the clone disappears. "OW, isnt it great. I know i just hit myself, but i cant wait to use it in a battle."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:21 am
"Hey... im a genin now too, do you want to have a practice battle?" reiko asked stepping into the training grounds and looking at akira. "it could be like a battle of the clans... well not really. but it would still be fun."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:43 am
Im Zaruto... Zaruto Uchiha.. Im only an academy student so i wont have much of a chance against you two. I'll just watch.' Zaruto said glumly.  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:38 pm
Akira looks at Reiko. "Sure, why not. Ladies first."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:12 pm
'Zaruto watches them get into the ring and them preparing for battle. I wish i was a genin now...' Cain muttered.  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:39 pm
Akira makes handsigns. "Kage bunshin no jutsu" Makes 2 shadow clones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:10 pm
Akira clones disapate. "She doesnt want to battle. Well anyways Cain, lets head back to the academy unless you want to pratice some jutsus you must learn?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:59 pm
Jatsume walked by the fight, admiring the strategies and combat form. then he continues on to a tree to to practice aiming etc. -THOP- -THOP- *sizzle*BANG! as he practices his aim increases.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:53 pm
(( i didnt think cain was appropriate so i changed it to zaruto lol))

'Sensei hasnt tought me any jutsus yet... So yea let's go back' Zaruto and akira both walk back to the academy...  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

krimmson

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:26 pm
Man, it's been such a while since I've been here, Mizu thought as she landed on her usual spot--the rock in the middle of the flowing water--at the top of the waterfall. She gazed at the view down below, giving a slight smirk before forming handsigns.
"Suigadan- Water Fang Projectile!"
Ten spinning waterdrills formed a circle around the rock she stood upon; each one spun strongly with even speed. After becoming satisfied with each one's consistency, she closed her eyes and formed more signs. Now, divide the chakra concentration in two, and...

"Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation!"
An abundant amount of ash surrounded the circle of drills. All of a sudden, a group of clones who were hiding came at the kunoichi, weapons in hand. At the clicking of Mizu's teeth, the ash created a wide explosion, taking the clones with it.
Another group of clones charged at her after the explosion subsided, throwing shuriken and kunai. At this, the drills lengthened, sucked in the weapons, and swerved through the clones, leaving Mizu unharmed.

Mizu's smirk transformed into a smile. "Well," she chuckled. "Looks like I've improved a bit."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:56 pm
Ryu walks in and sees Mizu finishing a practice fight.  

DxAxRxKx

krimmson

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:26 am
Mizu turned around to the sound of footsteps behind her, waterdrills still whirring in the stream.
"Oh? And who might you be?" She cocked her head to the side, her eyes in an alert stare.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 am
"Hi I'm Ryu,im a genin but not much to do without a squad." Ryu looked down with a bored face.  

DxAxRxKx

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:36 am
As akira and zaruto walked back to the academy, they both heard an explosion of fighting and jutsus. 'Whoa! What was that!?' Zaruto said surprised. 'Don't worry Zaruto... it's just a training session someone's having.' Akira said calmly. 'oh... ok. In that case i'm hungry, wanna get ramen with me?' Zaruto asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff