Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:15 pm
you are very welcome Dragonelf! Yaaaa new person!!!! WELCOME!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:59 pm
Yes, most glourise! Welcome new one! 4laugh  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:13 pm
((I suppose we can start... It would be nice to have someone else play Cyborg, but I can play him temporarily. Great! I'm playing as over a half of the Titans xd ))

Name: Cyborg
Powers: sonic cannon, extra strength, bunch of electronic gear, jetpack (future only)
Past Appearance: User Image
Future Appearance: User Image
Other: His left arm can disconnect. Either of his arms can turn into the sonic cannon. He has also built in a jetpack, which he can use to fly though it takes energy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:14 pm
((Yaaa we can start! Were do we start?))  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:18 pm
((I'll start with the first post! And we're starting in the past with the Tower for the Titans. As for the villians, they'll be starting in some evil lair in who-knows-where.))

Raven sat in the corner of the main room in the Titan's Tower. She was meditating quietly, chanting. "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos. Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos."

Robin sat on the sofa. He was in the process of pounding buttons on a controller. "I'm going to beat you..." He said through gritted teeth.

Cyborg pushed a few buttons on his controller. The screen ended with a GAME OVER. "Yes! I won! Who's next to losing to Cyborg, supreme champ?"

Bloodbane leaned back in the comfortable chair. He was waiting for the arrival of his brother as well as some other villians he had invited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:25 pm
Fang opened the doors and saw his brother sitting in the corner in a chair. "Aw brother good to see you did you call the others?"

Trixie was behind Fang by half a mile. She waited infront of the door then busted the door down. "Sorry the wait kills me." She sat on a table eating a apple.

Crystal got back from the store and arrived with a pizza. "I brought pizza." As she smiled.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:49 pm
Gemini was on her father's(Robin) shoulder as a squirrel than hopped onto Cyborg's. "Wow dad Uncle Cyborg beat you," said Gemini in amazement. She than hopped onto the couch in between Cybrog and her father, turned into ehr regular form and said, "But dady your still the ebstno matter what. Oh, and too bad mommy is busy cleaning her room."
((Gemini's just turned 6 from five))

~~Gemini's Mind~~

"Great, can't believe I'm still stuck in here," said Oracle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:22 pm
Persephone walked into the room where Fang, Bloodbane, and Trixie were and said, "Hello boys and Trixie. How's it been?" She than sat down in a chair mect to Trixie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Starfire as done cleaning her room she walked out and said, "I am done." She than walked over to the couch, picked up Gemini, held her in her arms, sat in between Cybrog and Robin with Gemini in her hands, and kissed her daughter Gemini on the cheak and her boyfriend Robin on the cheak as well.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:29 pm
"Hey Persephone how have you been. Apple?" Trixie held out an apple.

Fang watched the two girls and rolled his eyes. "Have you girls seen Oracle?"

Trixie looked at Fang. "No I havnt seen her since Gemini."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:14 pm
Haru walked ove to Crystal and said,"Cool what toppings did you get."

Italius stood beside Haru and said,"I hope it's not anchovies."

Beast Boy queitly sat next to Raven and began imitate her in a funny way.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:28 pm
"Pepperoni. Who puts anchoves on there pizza anyway?" She opened the box and cute it into 8 slices.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:30 pm
Bloodbane shook his head. "We'll have to start without her." He paused. "And we'll hopefully get Oracle soon. The brat Gemini probably trapped her or something." He sat down. "I've been as fine as I could living here. Is everyone ready to start, or would you all prefer to go through all the small talk first?"

Robin dropped the controller down. He smiled at Starfire and Gemini. He kissed them both on the cheek. "Hey Star." He grabbed a slice of pizza. "Thanks for bringing the pizza."

Cyborg grabbed himself a piece of pizza that was covered in pepperoni and a load of other meat. "Yeah, thanks for the pizza, Crystal. Hey BB, come over here, get some pizza, and..." He cut off as he noticed that Beast Boy was sitting next to Raven, imitating her meditation. He turned his eyes away.

Raven opened her eyes from where she was floating. Her eyes turned to Beast Boy and she raised one eyebrow in question. Any possible anger at Beast Boy was covered by an emotionless mask. "What are you doing?"  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:31 pm
Haru thought for a moment and then said,"Ummm.....people who like anchovies."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:36 pm
Crystal looked at Haru. "I guess your right...oh your welome everyone!"

Trixie threw her apple away. "Lets start."

Fang looked at his brother "Lets just start you know I hate small talk as the next villian goes."  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:37 pm
((Can i still join))
Name: Sora
Powers: Flame manipulation and creation
Future Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Hot headed,ready to fight and quick to act.Blindly rushes into battle.
Bio: Sora burned down his house with his parents in it when he first discovered his powers.Wants to get money and women so he decieded to use his powers for evil since he didnt want to keep saving people.
Other:Likes to read books,though he usually burns them.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff