Submit

Good idea?
  yes
  no
  don't care
View Results

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:23 pm
Lol yeah I know what you mean. It is ok...wait why are you sorry? Now I's confused... Yeah I know what you mean. ~smile~ thanks. Okay I will tell you how you go to the forms or home page can't remeber wich right now or it could be on both... anyways you know where you can recomend guild? Well it is up there right next to it there is a button that says 'quit guild' you press that, you hit ok, and wala you are no longer a part of that guild! Magic I know! lol tis ok it was only bugging me because i didn't know anyone and no one was posting... ~sigh~ ah well since I can't e-mail him I will have to figure out another way ~sigh~ that sounds like work... o well ~smile~ I think because at frist I could get on anything I wanted so him being an overproctive and most of the time pain in the a** dad that he is had to fix it where I could go to less sites and blocked some for reasons I dont' even know... such as yahoo I can log in, fool around on it, yet I can't read my mail... fanfiction can read on it can't log in... he is just werid... ~sigh~ Yes he is cool! lol and kinda is a little bit of an understatment but you still gotta love him! lol I am sorry to hear that most people find you annoying when your hyper. I am one of the people who just thinks it is completely normal I mean you might as have fun in life. ~hug~ lol yes agreeing is normaly a good thing and I think in our own ways everyone likes hyperness lol. Yes hyper people are extremly fun becuase you never know what they are going to drag/walk/bring you into. Boredom sucks. Sugar good no matter what lol! ...~looks at post~ that was long.... lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:12 pm
I'm sorry about being confusing. Yeah, I know where you recommend a guild. I'll go there. It's okay. It's not that high on my list of to do's. Sweet. That sounds easy. Confusing things confuse me, lol. Yeah, that is annoying. Yeah. It sucks that he keeps disappearing. I miss my bro at times. crying Wow, that sucks. E-mail is like.. the point of yahoo. That sucks. I'm sorry. -hug- Yeah, overprotective people annoy me.. Juggalo's my bro, are you okay with that? lol. Yeah.. but I like being annoying sometimes. At my house it keeps people from bugging me, they just want me to leave them alone when I'm "Hyper". I pretend it at times just to get away, lol. Yeah.. Life is to be lived while it can be. It's not certain what comes next. Lol, yeah. It's an awesome thing to be dragged into random stuff. It's fun. lol. Lol, yay for sugar. -hug- It's okay. Long posts are nice. -smile-  

Fallen Poetry Angel

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:32 pm
Tis ok. I have a little bro, (to young to actually speak flulently yet...) so I understand confusing... well half the time with him... ~smile~ that is good! Alirght just thought you would like to know where to go. ~hug~ I'm srry you miss him. Yeah i know... and I tottaly agree with that! ~hug back~ yes, but when they are your parents, there isn't much you can do about it... ~smile~ lol yeah it is cool. See at my house if I am hyper and they (family) think it is annoying, they tell me, 'alright thats enough, calm down' or 'cut it out' or something like that... kinda dampers the fun, but i go to my room and everything is magicaly all better! lol. Yeah tottal agreement. yeah and at times not knowing is the worst. lol, yeah because sometimes it turns out to be the best time you have had in a while. lol Sugar rocks! ~hug back~ yeah ~smile back~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:21 pm
Lol, okay. Yay. I down't like when I confuse people when I'm not trying to. sad Yeah, it's very helpful, thank you. -hug back- It's okay. It's not your fault. Stupid issues making me be able to get online only at weird or random times.. lol. -hug- I'm sorry you miss him as well. Yeah.. parents have their own way that they are really concerned about getting. Yeah, that's cool. Magic room of betterness! Sweet. Yeah, yay for agreeing. Not knowing = bleh, lol. -hug- Haha... you gotted hugged......  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:54 pm
Once again....sorry to ruin the discussion for a moment, but I believe I may have found a friend who I feel may be eligible for nomination as a member in our thing....sorry, I just forgot my words halfway through that statement.......anyway, I'll bring it up the next time there are people here talking to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:30 pm
~smile~ it is alright that you interupted our conversation. Angel and I probably have like at least 10 or so... cool I think I have found two people Raven_Girl132 & hershey123 (Angel you know hershey??) But anyways cool!!  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:44 pm
I'll take your word for it on that. I do know about having a lot of conversations with her though, I think we've got about eight right now...I think Emperor_Ben (who neither of you know) would work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:20 pm
~smile~ Back at ya. And yep you would be correct on that.
I am watching Spark of Insanity it is so funny!! Walter is on!

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:23 pm
Correct on which part, I'm quite confused?
Yay? That's awesome?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:36 pm
About not knowing Emporor_Ben.
Yes yay! Yes awsome it hillarious. Walter is an old fart but so funny!

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:46 pm
I see, I thought as much (about you not knowing him).
Sweet, that sounds pretty cool.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:52 pm
Smile, you were right.
Yes, it is look it up on youtube.

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:59 pm
Whoo! *smile*
I'll be sure to do that.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:04 pm
~smile, shakes head, pats him on the head laughing~