Cookies
  Cakes
  Pies
  Something that I forgot to add
View Results

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:54 pm
lol well that makes more since... i guess... in a way... lol
Alright I know this is totally random but I hate the Twilight Zone.. ~sigh~ and it has been a marthon today...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:59 pm
That was my intention in saying that!
I'm sorry that you hate it and that it's been marathoning. Would you mind enlightening me as to why you detest it so?

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:07 pm
nah I was just saying that it makes since...
well when I was younger I saw two epposiodes at night with my sis and my dad. one about the alliens coming to earth and eat people by taking them to thier planet and one about a girl turning her babysisters into dolls. Lets just say I didn't sleep well for a couple of nights and it scared me to death...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:13 pm
Oh, ok...I get it now.
That's some pretty weird stuff, that makes me kinda happy that I don't watch much of anything......although I did have similar incidents with other things so I can see where you're coming from with that. I'm sorry about that, sleep is necessary from time to time and I'd rather you weren't scared to death....

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:30 pm
~smile~ I am glad you understand.. well that makes one of us..
Yeah and most of them freak me out. ~smile~ I think that everyone has something similar or somthing like that they could relate to... then again it is just my oppion... Tis ok, i just bugged my parents and my mom stayed with me until I fell asleep. although I will agree with sleep is necessary. What I had thought was werid was I wasn't scared to death until I got up to my room and turned off my lights, that is when it hit me, and me being me, I tried to ignore it and brush it off...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:39 pm
I figured you already understood since it was something you said that confused the issue, wasn't it?
I'm sorry, that's no fun. I suppose, it'd be kinda strange for them not to, but who am I to judge? Nice....I'm sure she appreciated that, I've always been one for "suffering silently" myself, it's what I'm best known for amongst my family and friends.......Yeah, that's when we sleep with the lights on...

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:02 pm
~smile~ yeah it was...
Tis ok, yeah. yeah it would. Smile, she has always be there for me, she never seems to mind. Yeah I do that at times. yeah, but at the time I couldn't sleep like that, now sometimes i can...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:10 pm
and you don't understand it?
It's good to know that she's there for you. I've always done that, not bringing up my unpleasantness is my specialty. I sleep so little anymore that once I'm asleep I don't care about that sort of thing....

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:19 pm
not really... it kinda made since when I was thinking about it... lol
Yes, it is nice. Tis ok, ah, my sis dose the same thing, I envy you both at times (it might make things a bit easier...) wow.. i need like 8 hours of sleep or it is not pretty...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:06 am
I see......
Yeah, I know someone like that. If they get less than their eight hours functioning is out of the question, whereas I'm normal with four.....
Sorry, I kinda fell asleep.....It wasn't your fault, it was just 1:30 and I was tired...

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:30 am
Yeah.. lol
Lol, well I just wake up and am I am not the most pleasnt person in the family... I can do things, but I am very cranky... lol Lucky!
It's ok, I was already asleep! xd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 pm
I never said that I wasn't cranky.....I am most definitely not a morning person!
You're kidding, right?

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:41 pm
~Smile~ neither am I, especially w/o sleep ~smile innocently~ last time I yelled at many people for a while... ~sigh, laugh nervously~ not a pretty sight... lol I really don't like preppy moring people they get on my nevers.
I posted everything about 10:19 (arcording to the clock that I have... you know the last post of mine on July 4th) and went to bed ~smile~ smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:50 pm
*scared* Please don't be like that when you're talking to me please...One of my friends is like that, without the preppy part, but he is a morning person. His being a morning person kept me awake enough during AP Physics to pass it so I guess I shouldn't dislike it too much, but I do anyway!
Wow, according to my clock I fell asleep between 1:20 and 1:30 while replying to one of your posts. Sleeping at my desk is not one of my favorite things in the world...

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:49 pm
~hug~ No worries, normally I am cranky at like 5-7 in the morning so no worries I am not on then and if I were to be on I yell at my dad the most in the morning because he is a morning person and I don't yell at people on the computer unless they piss me off ~smile inocently~ and no worries I am not easily pissed off on the computer
lol wow I have never fallen asleep at my desk yet

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces