Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
sad story (girl and boy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you want to hear more
yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

TetraTriforce

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:41 pm
I couldn't understand it at all >.<
Try spelling correctly for once  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:27 pm
daydremer
User Imagecolor=red]hear my drawings of the cariters (photo shop them tho ) this is lira she is the maine User Image
this is rain lira bff User Image and this is momo thes girls are definders of a small town called keoshie thay are grate gardeins but one of them has turnd on the town and her team a evil spell was cast on her and now she is going on a grate jerny to find the evil on to take the spell away now lets foll lira on her grate jernoy she will meet many good people and bad some will join her to but only 2 will servive with her

lira why are you leving you can your the only ful demon momo and me are not
rain you woldint under stand im a grat danger to all of u plz for give me i will come back tho dont worry gust right now im a grate danger to the town im sorry (rain) i gess this is by for now
ya by lira ill miss you ill miss you to lira by momo by rain youll always be with me User Image mom we must try are best to keep this town safe cuz its going to get harder with out lira
ill do my best rain

uhh ill miss my town and my frinds but igust cant put them in danger i care for them to much and momo is to young she gust stared and she need more experince soo raine will be good for her ( lira starts crying)
i must not look back uhh i can help it i LOVE YOU RAIN AND MOMO ILL MISS YOU!!User Image
WE WILL MISS YOU TOW LIRA ! uhh i gess my new life starts my new gerny and ill make many enimes and frinds

later on that night will i gess i shold lay donew hear i hope my partner showes up if she dies ill never forgive my self uhh i hear some one
hello is anyone out thar plz say sumtin idf u are
who r u !!! User Image ahh plz dont hurt me User Image
i wont you look hurt whats your name
umm lira and im not hurt im gust siting
wite you ira from the keoshie town
uhh ya how is rain
umm how do you know rain'
she is my sisster she is a demon of waterUser Image
uhh ya waite if uhh will you travil with me?
shur any thang for my sisster frind OH WILL THX whar r u heding im trying to find the evil one
soo am i she stoll my partener
oh wow lira if u dont mind me asking are you a full demon ya oh you look like never mind
okkk hehe you have a nice lagh thx ........uhh lira are you ok!! ill get you dam basterd you gust hurt a full demon oh crud .....to be cuntiued

3mO_Clown

3mO_Clown

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:27 pm
wtf is that scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:30 am
oww so cute whee  

iDjiLove

[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash