Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild!
  Thanks!
View Results

CR Kyrie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:04 pm
Welcome everyone =D I hope we can fulfill your WoT needs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:34 pm
.:My World of Dreams:.

So first of all you can call me Aly and while I may not be as eloquent as that other guy (I am soo bad with names sometimes it is often painful), but I too am a writer... not published and refuse to do anything more than a poem or didy on the internet. I have read books 1-3 of the WoT series and own up to book 5 and then skip to book 10 and that's about where it ends. I must admit that I am a bit of a noob when it comes to RP... I like it and when I am into it I am super charged to the point that I loose interest upon occasion when no one has written in a couple of days. I do not know what "flaming" or "trolling" means but I am sure that if I have them defined for me I won't do them... Oh and if I ever start doing them just let me know... that is another awesome (or at least I think) trait about me: I learn from my mistakes. I LOVE anything to do with SF&F and am an avid bookworm. While I don't read as much as I used to (that thing called life sometimes gets too overwhelming for pleasures) I still read a fair amount (although reading book 3 for the 2nd time is proving to be a bit too much atm ( hate this scene... grr).

If you want to know more about me visit my profile page there is a LOT more over there... and if ever you want to know something ASK!!!! I am a STRONG beliver in the freedom to ask things and that there is NO dumb question or any question that is inapropreate (I know that is spelled wrong but oh well...). There is only one catch.... I have the right to refuse to answer. It may be that at that particular moment I had a bad day and just don't want to answer or that I am uncomfortable with that question or simply I refuse to answer it... no matter what it is feel free to ask... I love getting questioned and I also love hearing about others... maybe it's because I was an only child (still am only some of my friends would say child too) but I tend to have this syndrome where I don't ask a lot of questions but expect someone to just tell me their side of whatever we are talking about. Also, in my family everyone fights to speak so I get a bit pushy upon occasion... don't take it personally just push right back... haha.
Well I think I have rambled on long enough...
Lastly. THANK_YOU!!!!

ONE Universe, ONE World, ONE People!  

indian_horse2003

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:18 pm
wow all these long introductions and me without much to say....well I might as well get this out in the open. I AM THE BIGEST MAT CAUTHON FANBOY EVER!!!. I dislike reading about anyone besides Mat and Perrin. Hence I have tried to make my profile, signature and avi all Mat-like in nature....I also recently made him to my best ability on Soul Calibur 3 for the heck of it. I have become so drawn (that might be the correct way to phrase it...) by Mat's character that I have made my own version of him that I RP with as well as the fact that I have adopted the crude tongue of the Wheel such as "Bloody ashes" and "flaming". I also like to try my hand at making phrases in the old tongue........well thats pretty much all there is to me...besides that I play D&D and any videogame I get my hands on. I am now in book 8 and awaiting a Mat chapter. I hope to talk to all of you, Rp with some of you, and just shoot the breeze with the rest. ^_^

oh and if any of you wish to talk to me through an instant messenger thenmy msn is ninjasword06@hotmail.com and my yahoo is darkadoniszero@yahoo.com ...later! -poofs out in a Mat cloud-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:26 am
Hello my name is Arayl and I've read books 1-11 and New Spring and am currently waiting for the twelfth book to come out.  

Arayl

2,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mashadar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:32 am
I am Mashadar.... ninja I have read books 1-11 and new spring. They are by far my favorite series, and I am very eagerly awaiting the 12th book. I really hope Mr. Brandon Sanderson does a good job.... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:20 am
I am Lirius.

I first read the WoT in 7th Grade. As of now I am a Sophomore in college. I've read all of the books, the prequel, and the guide. I even met Robert Jordan once...

I'm into comics (not so much manga anymore), books (of all kinds), movies (of all kinds), and art (of most kinds).

I love all the characters but am especially attached to Mat because of his brand of avoidance, mischief, and humor.  

Lirius

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:13 pm
Look at all these lovely new faces popping up through the night!

Welcome to our humble abode!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:20 pm

high-low! I'm William and was invited to the guild! I feel so special! 4laugh
I've read the first 10 and I have half the 11th. Oh and I haven't read the prequel but I have read his "World of" with Teresa Paterson.
When schools up and running I'll be in leaving cert. (thats the final year of school before college for you non-irish peoples!)
i'm generally shy and reserved but I'm glad to be here all the same! ^^

Hitler_was_right

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:35 pm
I have to intro myself! eek

I be Fubar, in every sense of the word. I've readl all the WoT books, although I'll admit - at the risk of bodily harm - that I like other stuff more.

I'm 19 years old, a sophomore at college, and have a boyfriend whose plan is to torment me my entire life. xd I'm an avid reader of everything and anything, most especially manga, fantasy, and historical fiction, and writer of both original works and fanfiction. I can be a bit fanatical at times about stuff, but that's only because I like to make sure I've done my best, and that everything's in order.

I absolutely love to RP with people, and volunteered to help Inky start this guild because of it. Again, I can be a bit a**l about things, but it's because I care. xd

I can't let Ranuu out-talk me, so....hmm....I'm not really Republican or Democrat, but go with whomever seems best for the job. Officially Rep, though. Also officially Roman Catholic, and hold some private beliefs alongside that.

I'm fairly easygoing as a moderator/crew member/human being, as long as you treat me with the same respect and consideration I treat you with. I try to be fair and patient when dealing with people. I'm a nice person, honest, ask Inky. biggrin

I'm glad to see so many people here, and I hope all of you will be just as active in the guild as you can! The guild is nothing without active members, so give yourselves a pat on the back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:38 pm
Welcome to the guild Will!
And yes, Fubar is very nice. I still remember when you called me Tinky Winky.
xd

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:46 pm
gonk
Will I never live that down??
And Tinky Winky reminds me of Tiddlywinks...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:50 pm
Lol xd

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:52 pm
4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:50 pm
Hi, I'm smile_clarenet. Just call me smile, or claire. I'm not fussed which one. I kind of misspelled the username when I was setting up for the first time, and it's stuck like that.

I love writing. I'm currently attempting to write my first fantasy novel, which is going quite well actually, though I am a little stuck at the moment. I've done quite a lot of writing in the last couple of years, particularly last year where I wrote two short novels (just over 50,000 words) between January and November.

I've read New Spring, From the Two Rivers, Into the Blight, The Hunt Begins and New Threads in the Pattern. I'm currently attempting to make my way through The Dragon Reborn. Actually I've been attempting to make my way through it for a long time, which also means I've been racking up fines with the library because I'm borrowing it from there and keep forgetting when I need to get it renewed.  

smile_clarenet

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:09 pm
Welcome to the guild claire!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items