Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
-->Embarrassing stories.<-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kinky-case

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:04 pm
Thinking is the problem..

._. I ripped a huge hole in my pants at school on the damn desk scream ...luckily I noticed >.> before anyone else and had a long enough hoody on I could hide it but >.> umm...every once in a while my hoody would go up >.> soo I went to the bathroom >.>;;and unlaced my shoe... fed it up my pants, tied the them shut and fed it back down my pants and tied it to my shoe so I wouldn't lose that next >.>; my friend laughed at me the whole time (we had an english project and we were working out in the hallway and I ripped my pants right before that)the worst part of it all..is when I took the bus home...I ran into 2 friends from elementary >.>; and when we got off they chased after me trying to see the huge hole in my pants ._.

and another not so bad one, was >.> this one guy I dated well >.> I think while he was trying to be a perve, we are outside by the edge of our school >.>; and Idk wtf he was thinking and he ended up ripping my pants halfway down my leg >.>; in the front so there was no hiding it ._. and that day I wasn't going straight home so people on the bus stared. The only lucky part of it all was XD It was a day I chose to wear shorts under my jeans XD

One from when I was working..Was >.> it was my last week at work and my friend and I LOL were pretty much goofing around the whole time cuz me and her were the only ones working most of that week. Welp we ended up getting into a water fight because we weren't really busy. Her friend came in and she was leaning across the counter so I used a spray bottle and sprayed her a** >.> she was wearing black pants but then she turns around soaks the front and the back of my pants and unfortunatly I was wearing jeans. Then >.> customers come in, and I'm hiding at the back and she yells, "DON'T WORRY SHE DIDN'T PEE HER PANTS, WE JUST HAD A LITTLE WATERFIGHT" then >.> her and I have a war of words (it's a normal thing) and cuz she ._. couldn't keep up with me she yells "I LIED SHE DID PEE HER PANTS, SHE JUST FORGOT HER DEPENDS TODAY." ._. so I sprayed her butt again >.>

With no solution

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:24 pm
oh this is a good topic...i got a lot
---------------------------
ok i do gymnastics, and i was doing an "endo" (an awesome trick on the high bar) and i straddled my legs for the trick and my boxers ripped in half! it sounded like a fart and everyone was laughing.....
this one isnt about me but my friend is a break dancer and he was doing a trick called an "apple jack" and its like you kick your legs up in the air and stuff and while he kicked his legs in the air he farted super loud everytime he lifted his leg and it was FaF (funny as f***)
i guess thats alli have to say if i remember more ill post it mrgreen

Cl3mster

angelaaaax3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:08 pm
real life: it was in 6th grade, i think, and i was at the mall with my friend & we were trying on different things in the dressing rooms & there was this one pair of pants i really liked but it was too big so i went out to find a smaller size but forgot i still had on the big pair of pants so i took 3 steps out of the fitting rooms & they fell down right in front of everyone & i was wearing bright pink underwear too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:59 pm
we were in the middle of class on Friday and it was quiet and my friend says something bout her bf and i yelled "WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT"

2. I WAS OUTSIDE WITH MY FRIENDS AND MY FRIEND WAS BEING DIRTY AND HUMPING THE AIR BEHIND ME AND I WAS GOING TO SAY GET OFF BUT INSTEAD I SAID "GET IT OUT"  

wolfgirl1112

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hildr

Clever Goat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:33 pm
I would stand in line for this

This didn't happen to me, but I'd thought I'd share it anyway.

My husband and our friend Chris entertain themselves in the bathroom by having air humping contests. Once Alan was in mid thrust and some guy walked into the room. He left pretty quickly.

----

At the Christmas party for my work, we were playing CatchPhrase and I laughed so hard I pissed myself. I blamed it on being nine-months pregnant.

----

Once, Chris was dancing on a table in the music department of our university and it broke into about forty pieces. We had to take him to the E.R. to get stitches on his leg. The nurse was like "sir, what happened?"
"I was dancing. On a table. No, I was not drunk."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:23 am
This happened to my friend:

She made the volleyball team at school and needed knee pads. She was working at her dad's sporting goods store and she thought this would be the perfect time but them. Her dad was stoking some things on the other side of the store so she screams out to him, "Dad in need pads, I start on Monday!"  

jnewsom3

Petrechelle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:29 pm
In real life:

I was on a field trip to some museum. We were going to the washroom to do our business of course and fill up our water bottles. I went to the washroom to fill up my water bottle when I walked out of the washroom everyone was staring at me. I suddenly realized that I went to the boys' washroom. Everyone was pointing at me x__x;;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:45 pm
Once in middle school me and my friend were air humping to the song "girls" by the beastie boys on campus. The remix mind you.

We would shwing (as we called it) everytime they said girls. Because it was the remix, in the beginning they say girls about, say, 4 or 5 times in a row. You can imagine what occurred.

Anyways, halfway through our synchronised shwinging, we looked up and saw about half the whole school looking at us with these odd stares.

We were embarrased.

But it was still funny as shite.

^^  

DattebayouKitsune!

SilenceIsInsanity

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:13 pm
ok so its not that embarrasing but it wasso sixth grade outdoor ed me and my buddy gissell were just getting out of the cafetiria because we got snacks so her lips get really chap so like she carried chapstick around the boys just happpended to be taking showers when lol we checked up the hill for her chapstick then i was carrying a bowl of fish crackers when we relize the boys were taking a shower so i got the idea to ask whos in there when one of them scream shut up elizabeth and leave us alone so i was offended so i faced them when i relized i walked into the bathroom while they were showering so like i ran with gissell down the hill when the crackers fell thengissell said omg they might not give us snacks anymore becuz some r on the floor so up again we go to pick them up when she says look i found my chapstick when i saw crackers i dropped at the entrance of the bathroom so i ran up again looked in and they were like getting out like without shirts or clothing when i ran and ew aaron some guy screamed hey gissell elizabeth trying to see us right watch when you both take a shower and gissell and i were shy so going in the bathroom at that point was really embarrasing redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:31 pm
DattebayouKitsune!
Once in middle school me and my friend were air humping to the song "girls" by the beastie boys on campus. The remix mind you.

We would shwing (as we called it) everytime they said girls. Because it was the remix, in the beginning they say girls about, say, 4 or 5 times in a row. You can imagine what occurred.

Anyways, halfway through our synchronised shwinging, we looked up and saw about half the whole school looking at us with these odd stares.

We were embarrased.

But it was still funny as shite.

^^
Holy crap, I didn't know you were a member of this guild!
eek eek  

Alluminn
Vice Captain

wolfgirl1112

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:09 pm
i was eating a piece of a candy cane sucking it in and out and i spat it out in the back of my friends head and her hair got stuck to it lol SO Fing funny  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 am
User Image
Currently listening to - Never See Tomorrow heart

IRL:
In year 6 I went up to my teacher during an assignment one day an went to say "Excuse me Miss," but instead said "Excuse me Mum." Everyone cracked up laughing for the rest of the term <3
-----------------------------------------
A few days ago me and my BFF were walking through town and I wasn't looking where I was going and ran into a tree @_@ These hott guys were nearby and cracked up laughing, but then it got windy and my skirt blew up to reveal my blue panties redface

User Image

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Della Ilisia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:05 pm
This was more embarassing than it sounds: At the end of lunch, I dropped my yogurt and it got everywhere. I didn't notice it in my hair though... Then, a few minutes later, I was talking to my friends in front of my crush and one of my friends told me that I had yogurt in my hair. I'd been walking around with it in my hair. I turned red, I know I did.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:29 pm
My most embarrassing moment in my life would be when I was like...13 or 14 and I had just gotten a new bikini. Since I was at that akward stage in puberty, my boobs were bigger than all of the others girls. So me, my best friend, my sister, and the guy I liked went to the pool together, and I was happy in my new bikini but I wasn't used to it yet. I got out of the pool and the string around my neck holding up my top was loose so I asked my best friend to tie it. She ended up letting go of it while she was retying it and it fell off...in front of the guy I liked...

I was extra embarrassed and ended up screaming and running off. After that the guy I liked would always blush whenever he came near me after that.

Oh god that was horrible.

-Candybomb Tina-

rambling rubble

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:51 pm
Electric Magic, that IS embarrassing, at least he was polite enough to tell you that it was the boys bathroom.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff