Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Need HELP with homework? Or please help me? Dx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lalala... Chinese homework! =D
  NAY! TT_______TT
  YAY! ^__________^
  wateva dawg, i can always help j00 loloLLol10101
View Results

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:28 pm

[ ~Uaiiko~]
Night Rain55
Sorry for reviving such an old thread [is it against the rules?]. But some people do go to Chinese school and some people do need help... ^___^ii

Okay, I came back from Chinese school today. I'm in a cranky bitchin' mood today, my bro hit me real on the head, he's so stupid that he forgot his umbrella in the bus, now we have to walk 30 min in the rain. So Hit on the head + Rain on head = b***h, cranky, dizzy, feel like gonna faint. So if I have any bad behavior please forgive me.

Umm... So I'm back to Chinese school for second year. biggrin And umm.. Second day too... I have an assignment. We have to present our family [with a picture] in front of our class. I was just wondering if anybody could help me with my Mandarin? I totally suck and I'm trying hard to learn. ^_^

How do we say
-European
-Fashion
-Filipino
-making clothes
-go to University [like "My sister is going to university"]

I would really appreciate the help. =D

If you mean by, Flipino people: Fei(1st tone), Lu(4th tone), Bin(1st tone), Ren(2nd tone)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was gonna represent my family's ethnicities since there's a lot of blood and mixes there... ninja I just didn't know Filipino. I got European in my Chinese text book.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm

Night Rain55
[ ~Uaiiko~]
Night Rain55
Sorry for reviving such an old thread [is it against the rules?]. But some people do go to Chinese school and some people do need help... ^___^ii

Okay, I came back from Chinese school today. I'm in a cranky bitchin' mood today, my bro hit me real on the head, he's so stupid that he forgot his umbrella in the bus, now we have to walk 30 min in the rain. So Hit on the head + Rain on head = b***h, cranky, dizzy, feel like gonna faint. So if I have any bad behavior please forgive me.

Umm... So I'm back to Chinese school for second year. biggrin And umm.. Second day too... I have an assignment. We have to present our family [with a picture] in front of our class. I was just wondering if anybody could help me with my Mandarin? I totally suck and I'm trying hard to learn. ^_^

How do we say
-European
-Fashion
-Filipino
-making clothes
-go to University [like "My sister is going to university"]

I would really appreciate the help. =D

If you mean by, Flipino people: Fei(1st tone), Lu(4th tone), Bin(1st tone), Ren(2nd tone)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was gonna represent my family's ethnicities since there's a lot of blood and mixes there... ninja I just didn't know Filipino. I got European in my Chinese text book.

ALRIGHT. <3 And your welcome. :] heart
A lot blood mixes? Very interesting. xD

a- K0KO-

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out