Reply CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~
The New Guild Thing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:12 pm
I freaked out when the guilds were down thinking I wouldnt be able to post my art contest entry!!! O_o;;

(Good thing my school has Dell PCs! ^^)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:31 pm
The computers at my school are mostly Macs and a few Dells. People do evil things to them like switch the keys around and screw the mouse up. That's why I hate to use them.

Random fun fact: Macos X (I think it's called..the Mac operating system, anyway) has an option on it that you can switch to type in Japanese. When you type 'wa' or 'ka', for example, it automatically puts the Hiragana and when you hit the space bar you can get Kanji. It's pretty spiffy.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:52 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Random fun fact: Macos X (I think it's called..the Mac operating system, anyway) has an option on it that you can switch to type in Japanese. When you type 'wa' or 'ka', for example, it automatically puts the Hiragana and when you hit the space bar you can get Kanji. It's pretty spiffy.

Yes! I love that! Except there is some weird key combination that you can use to make the Japanese language writer come up, and I sometimes hit it by accident when I'm typing and it screws up whatever I'm writing. I don't even know the key combination to do it. xd I heart my Mac OS X-ful lappy.  
CHATTERBOX. POST ALL YOUR NONSENSE HERE~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff