Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:59 pm
"Yes, my Warder," she said impatiently, resisting the urge to either slap him, or get up and leave in a most un-Aes Sedai like manner. "He isn't about to abandon me."
She eyed him, gauging his reactions, and was pleased to see he was completely at a loss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:00 pm
Esole grinned broadly. She was hoping to catch the other woman's attention. She had a few questions for the Yellow and didn't want to approach her, so the most logical thing to her -though most things that seemed logical her, weren't so to others- was to embrace the One Power knowing the other woman would sense it.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:03 pm
"Damnit Kiae, but I had to!" He cried, taking one of her hands. "That doesn't mean it was easy for me, it ripped me apart. At least that way I could be sure you were alive and well. Do you have any idea of how badly I longed for your presence every single day?" He asked, his heart in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:07 pm
(Just a side note, Hippie - if you read Andurael's profile, he hadn't traveled with us, so Cobain doesn't know him.)

Kiae snatched her hand out of his with a hiss. "Do you know what Andurael would do to you for touching me?" she demanded quietly, refusing to cry. His words were beginning to move her - but she reminded herself that they always had.
Glancing over at the Green, she snorted. She would pay attention when she was done with her own business - which she was sure the woman was listening to. She didn't care for Greens, and this one in particular she was sure was going to irritate her further.
First she had to do something about Cobain, however.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:13 pm
(( Looks like I need to read it, lol. I thought he was the teddy-bear guy))

"I'm sorry, Kiae..." he said sadly. "Light, I didn't want to leave you, but I had to! Do you have any idea how it would torment me to know that I led you to your death? I wouldn't be able to live with myself!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:14 pm
(Man, I seriously LOL'd at that Fubar.)

Esole could not contain her mirth. Once more she giggled, not even bothering to conceal it behind her hand. She had a feeling the woman knew she was waiting for her.

Bored with how touchy the conversation seemed to be going, Esole waved for the innkeeper and asked the plump, balding man to send for her warder so she could have something to occupy her time while she waited for this troublesome Yellow.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:17 pm
(It all makes sense now. The drama! We excell at it, thank you.
And the character is the same, he just changed his background.)

"After you kill him, you can kill the Green," Kiae promised herself mentally, trying to gather herself. Glaring coldly at Cobain, she made no effort to hide her disdain.
"So you leave me alone with Sevran, about to give birth to your child, and think that's any better?" she demanded, keeping her voice calm using saidar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:21 pm
"Yes, actually." He said exasperatedly. "Like I told you, I would know that you were safe. If I meant to completely abandon you, do you think I would have spent a year and a half looking for you?" He asked, finally able to come up with a argument that, to him, made sense.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 am
(Wait, I thought it was ten years since they split...oh, so it was only a year and a half ago since he started looking. Okay...)

"After eight and a half years of being gone? I'm touched you finally remembered me," Kiae informed him icily. "Did the guilt get too much for you?"
She could sense Andurael coming closer, and gave a private sigh of relief. He'd rid her of Cobain, that much was certain. And then she'd see what that insane Green wanted with a Yellow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:40 am
((Yup. You got it. Although I dunno why these people took eight and a half years to find... ))

"I started my search as soon as I was able," he protested. "I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to find you, but I kept searching." "And part of you knew it'd be like this," he thought to himself wryly. "You never wanted to admit it, but you knew."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:48 pm
Ethin looked up from his book to find that the innkeeper was standing in the doorway, licking his thin, pursed lips. "What do you need?" Ethin asked. As soon as the words left his mouth, the innkeeper began stammering about how his Aes Sedai requested his presence in the common room. Ethin made an effort not to smirk at the innkeeper. He had always found it amusing how uncomfortable Aes Sedai and their Warders made people.

He nodded and motioned the innkeeper to lead the way. On his way out the door, Ethin grabbed his color shifting cloak and swung it over his shoulders. When he reached the common room, he raised an eyebrow at Esole and took a seat beside her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:08 pm
"Took you long enough," Esole teased. "I was becoming bored and you know how I dislike being bored." The expression on his face said he didn't care and the look in his eyes said that he wanted to know the real reason she had him brought down. Esole stared at him silently for a few moments, sighed, then said, "Fine, if you're going to be like that then I suppose I must be serious."

"There's a Yellow here and I mean to find out why," she said with disgust painted across her face.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:29 pm
"And now her Warder has arrived...things just keep getting better and better for me," Kiae thought grimly to herself. "I swear, the New Order must be closer than I thought."
"I have nothing more to say to you, Cobain," Kiae informed him calmly, beginning to get to her feet. "If you have anything else, say it quick before I leave."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:37 pm
"I love you, Kiae." He said simply. "I always have and I always will. You gave my life purpose."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:40 pm
Ethin kept his face smooth and cold. "Looks like you won't have much longer to wait" he said coolly, nodding to the Yellow as she stood up.
Ethin could almost feel the disgust seeping out of Esole. He really must have a word with her. Aes Sedai were well enough, but not when they were fussing over things they considered tradition. Ethin simply sighed and waved over a serving maid and asked her for a mug of ale.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff