The Fire Horizon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fullmetal Hommunculous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:41 pm
character name: MurMur Sano

appearence:MurMur is a shape shifter but she usually has blue hair up into two buns on her head with a four-leaf clover in it, light green eyes,tan skin, a loose light blue shirt with short-long sleaves, green shorts that go down to her knees,and white shoes.

short bio:One night MurMur was wandering the forgotten forest when she suddenly heard a voice whisper."So, the child of the forest has finally come." .MurMur whispered scared,"w-who are you,answer MurMur!" The voice replied"We are the spirits of the forest,take the clover in front of you and put it in your hair,the rest of your answers will come to you." MurMur bent down and picked the clover and set it in her hair and said quietly, "Thank you." and left the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:49 pm
MurMur awoke with a shock and looked at her stuff seeing that it was all there, with a sigh she said drowsy,"Uuugh,MurMur is tired but MurMur has to stay awake or someone will steal all of MurMur's stuff."Reluctantly,she stayed awake watching the sunset and chasing away the seagulls from getting her food.MurMur looked over and say a man and a woman looking at the sea,said in a supprised voice,"Mmm,MurMur didn't think anyone would be here,well it is a nice beach."  

Fullmetal Hommunculous

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:24 pm
Kyra sighed and looked back towards the city. She was surprised to see someone. "Huh? I didn't notice her before..." Kyra stepped out of the water and walked towards the girl. "Uh, hi!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:21 pm
MurMur smiled at the woman in front of her and said,"Hi!my name is MurMur,what's yours?"  

Fullmetal Hommunculous

Kiba Himaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 pm
"Arent you a little young to be out this late?"he said in curiousity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:23 pm
MurMur chased away some seagulls then looked at the man and replied,"Not really,MurMur is a smart girl so MurMur can stay up as long as MurMur wants until MurMur gets tired and falls asleep!"  

Fullmetal Hommunculous

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:14 pm
"heh!" Kyra giggled. It was cute that she spoke in the third person. "I'm Kyra by the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:03 am
MurMur smiled at Kyra and said,"Nice to meet you Kyra!" MurMur heard a rustling noise from her stuff then turned around and saw a dog holding half of her food in it's mouth. MurMur picked up a rock and angrily yelled,"HEY STUPID DOG,LET GO OF MURMUR'S FOOD!",then she threw a rock at the dog's head and hit it. The dog dropped the food and ran of. MurMur picked up her food then looked at Kyra and the man and said,"What?"  

Fullmetal Hommunculous

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:31 pm
"Uhm...." Kyra laughed nervously. "That's one way to do things...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:20 pm
"Well hello little girl,"said eric"my names eric."  

Kiba Himaru

Fullmetal Hommunculous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:51 pm
MurMur took out half a sandwitch and said,"Nice to meet you Eric!",then took a bite out of of her sandwitch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:02 am
"So, what exactly are you doing here...?" Kyra asked, sitting on the ground next to MurMur.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Fullmetal Hommunculous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:03 pm
MurMur finished another bite of her sandwitch then answered,"MurMur is waiting for someone called Void."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:49 pm
"...I see... Do you know when this person is supposed to show up...?" she asked, a bit concerned for the girl.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Kiba Himaru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:07 pm
"Void i've heard that name somewhere before."said eric with a puzzled look on his face.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff