Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Goddess Forest (=o Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:30 pm
Ruth slowed her pace, she was sure that the thud she heard would have came from somewhere aroudnd here. She passed by a pile of loose equipment on the ground, then stopped and turned. What was this junk laying about? The people who lived here were careful not to litter.

She started to anger slightly until she bent down to inspect the pile further.
There, stnading amongst the few objects that hadn't shrunk was a small mouse boy, desperately clutching a staff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:56 pm
LigyPunk
OOC: Hey if a male shrinks what would happen to a herm? O.o...

[[A more effeminate herm wouldn't be affected, a more masculine one would. It all depends on their gender identity, really, but if they aren't sure, shrinky shrinky! >3]]  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:25 pm
Sajo's breath increased in pace, trying to recover himself. He peered up above him, his eyes still a blur. He could tell it was a live figure looking upon him as he could make out the look of gleaming eyes. He got ahead of himself by standing, which was punished with him falling over himself again. He groaned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:05 pm
"Oh! Heehee, looks like the cat caught the mouse!"
Ruth giggled as he stood, then gasped as he feel back down.
"Oooh! No, you shouldn't strain yourself, you look like you maight have sprained something, I can smell blood..."
Ruth leaned so her entire torso was over him, staring straight down, smiling reassuringly. She could feel the rain starting to pick up on her back, they were in past the edge of the storm now. All her weight was supported with her right arm, her left arm went down toward the boy, and she held her left hand open by him.
"Let me help you..."  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:10 pm
Sajo grappled onto the hand with his arms, hoping to be safe. "Thanks." he groaned, "But I'm not the only one you should worry about." He turned his attention to the location of distress.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:28 pm
Ruth stood slowly, leaning forward slightly so that her torso would cover the boy completely from the rain. With her free hand, she scooped up the equipment scattered about.
"Hmm? What do you mean?"  

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:09 pm
Lenan began to lose hope. The rain came down harder and every moment, a sudden splash would ship him aside. "There's...no way I'll make it to shore.." He thought just as he inhaled more water. He started to splash wildly, doing anything he possibly could to stay afloat.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:16 pm
"There's not much time. Go that way, please!" He said, pointing his staff in the direction of the sinking fox. He hoped it wasn't too late.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:27 pm
"Nya..."
Ruth brought her tail up and replaced her left hand with it, pinning the boy to her stomach by wrapping her tail around her waist.
After tucking the equipment safely under her arm, she turned and started running in the direction he was pointing.
"...do you know where you're going little guy? I hope it's worth it, I don't want to get stuck out in the rain over nothing!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:09 pm
"If a life is worth something, I'm sure." He cuddled into the tail.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:13 pm
"A... a life?"
Ruth picked up her pace just before a small pond, nothing more than a swelling in the width of a stream. She started leaping across the rocks with ease and grace, but stopped halfway through. She could hear the sound of water being disturbed very close by, a little too forcefully for it to be rain hitting the pond.
Slowly, she continued jumping from rock to rock, then stopped suddenly with a gasp.
There, in the water, barely conscious, was another tiny boy, this one a fox.
"Mya, oh my! How did you know he was here?"
Ruth bent down and lifted the fox out of the water, the poor thing hardly moved at all in her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:17 pm
"There are some senses this forest can't take away." He smiled in relief. "I have a distinct hearing and feeling ability. I'll explain that later." He looked upon the fox.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:24 pm
[[I'm assuming the fox I'm holding right now is Late_Ichigo's character, right?]]

Ruth smiled sadly and tucked the fox in between her tail and her waist on the opposite side of the mouse before turning to run the way from which she came. The rain was starting to pick up to its full force, and she didn't want to stay out for too long.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:29 pm
((Yar))
Sajo cuddled into the tail again, trying to stay warm from the cold air. He smiled faintly, happy to be safe, but worried for the fox.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RoyalKingSavageIV v420

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:36 pm
After a short time, Ruth made it back to her small home, and wasted no time in flinging the door open and running inside. Immediately she made for the bed and sat down, pulling the two boys out from her tail. The mouse she set beside her leg; the fox she laid gently on her pillow. The fox looked like he was about ready to pass out.
[[I'm not going to make too many assumptions about Ichigo's character, but I think it's safe to guess he's exhausted after the water ordeal. n.n]]  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff