Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor moon Which character is the strongest? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MotorKitten

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:16 pm
I made up my mind for Saturn before read else's posts ^^" lol, I have to agree, Sailor Moon may have defeated Galaxia.. But Saturn's staff can destroy planets.... that's real scary strong power right there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:54 am
GS Sailor Eridani
Sailor Pluto can stop time, even though she will die if she does that. If something really bad happened she could jump into the time stream and stop it. She wouldn't though, so I guess it doesn't really matter. sweatdrop

Well to be technical, Setsuna's role is merely to guard the flow of time and stop evil from disrupting its fated balance. She can't really STOP anything from happening... she can do all that she can to prevent it by aiding in the fight but really... she can't necessarily stop it.

In all the cases she's actual done it, the event she prevented was also meant to be stopped... because the survival of Crystal Tokyo has been predetermined and therefore any evil that tries to take away the future is really changing what is fated to be.

----

My personal opinion on the strongest of the senshi actually depends on the way you look at strength.

Sheer power- Sailor Saturn. Yes, she can destroy planets and that is why she is so feared and even hated in the pat. Her rise heralds the end of all things. (Although not the case as we've seen)

Strength of body- Sailor Uranus.... someone please try to take down Haruka in a fair fight? You'd fail so pitifully.

Strength of mind- Sailor Jupiter, not much can take away the determination in Makoto. She's by far the most capable of always finding a way.

Strength of heart- Sailor Moon, she really has to be. To be a leader one must be able to defend those they love without regret or hesitance. Usagi looks at everything as though nothing matters and sees the beauty in all things. She heals others with no regard to herself... despite being scared.  

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

SighingSoftly

Jeering Gawker

8,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 pm
i hate to say it but sailor galaxia i liked her better when she was good  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:41 pm
saturn galaxia sailor moon  

SighingSoftly

Jeering Gawker

8,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NorthEastFire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:57 pm
moriko7
Actually, I think Saturn is stronger than Usagi, she can destroy a whole planet.

Actually, I've been thinking about this a lot since I posted, and I'm not sure anymore... I still think it's definitely Usagi or Hotaru, but their powers are so different, it's hard to compare them... But when you think about it, Usagi has the strongest holy/light power or whatever you'd call it, and she's defeated all of the villains just with that power and either lived through it or died but had enough power to bring herself and everyone else back to life. True, Hotaru has the power to destroy a whole planet just by dropping the Silence Glaive, but if she does, she'll die with it. So I think I'm going to have to change my answer to Usagi (even though Hotaru is my favorite).  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff