Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
oooo PM of glory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayumila

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 am
Religious people (well, the ones that I have went into a religious discussion with) automatically assume that we (as Atheists) are Satanists that only want to burn down churches and slit our wrists in a hope to sacrifice ourselves over to a "dark lord" who will one day over power God.

1) I DON'T BELIEVE IN A GOD TO OVERPOWER ANYWAY!
2) If I don't believe in Heaven, I certainly don't believe that because of my non-believing ways I will be tormented in Hell for the rest of my life = no Hell or Satan.
3) If I did believe in the devil, why would I want to be tortured by having a pineapple thrown up my a** everyday for the rest of eternity? (Little Nicky reference there)
and finally;
4) Why are religious people allowed to get together to discuss their belief and we're not allowed to discuss our non-belief?

>_>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:53 am
Ayumila
Religious people (well, the ones that I have went into a religious discussion with) automatically assume that we (as Atheists) are Satanists that only want to burn down churches and slit our wrists in a hope to sacrifice ourselves over to a "dark lord" who will one day over power God.

1) I DON'T BELIEVE IN A GOD TO OVERPOWER ANYWAY!
2) If I don't believe in Heaven, I certainly don't believe that because of my non-believing ways I will be tormented in Hell for the rest of my life = no Hell or Satan.
3) If I did believe in the devil, why would I want to be tortured by having a pineapple thrown up my a** everyday for the rest of eternity? (Little Nicky reference there)
and finally;
4) Why are religious people allowed to get together to discuss their belief and we're not allowed to discuss our non-belief?

>_>

honestly christians think satanists are bad becuz they worship the devil well its their god
satanists = i kill u under satain
christians = i kill u under our god
same damn thing
besides more ppl have died under the name of god then any other religion  

SpeciesxConfused

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:25 pm
It's funny how the mere mention of a group of atheists is enough to set off some people. The people who get offended or upset automatically assume, for some reason, that all we want to do is badmouth religion.

No, we couldn't possibly ever want to talk about facing life as an atheist or about what our philosophies are among other people with similar views. All we want to do is conspire against religion, and convert people to our evil "cult". rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 pm
User Image

Show him threads where we talk about other
random crap that's not related to religion in anyway.
Like marijuana (it's just down the list), flying spaghetti
monster awareness (thread titled "just for the lulz"),
are bisexuals more in touch with love (Dathu's thread),
crazy a*****e drivers (another Dathu's thread),
becoming vegetarian, child kidnapped and kept
in shed for 18 years...... the list goes on.

And then see what he says.
If I were you I wouldn't even bother to reply to him.
Too dumb to worth my time.

User Image

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out