Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendary Gladiator Noah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:08 pm
you know you suck at fatal frame when you spend 12 hours on the first night and then your cousin borrows your copy of it,beats it like twice,gives it back,and then borrows it and beats it again before you even make it to night 4(true story)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:18 pm
You know you suck when you turn the game off every three minutes because a noise scares you. -Raises her hand.-

+.Morbid.Marionette.+

KOI v1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:07 pm
LadyYunalesca
you know you suck at fatal frame when you spend 12 hours on the first night and then your cousin borrows your copy of it,beats it like twice,gives it back,and then borrows it and beats it again before you even make it to night 4(true story)
:: cough cough :: I have NO CLUE what your talking about

mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:31 pm
yeah,yeah,then explain to me where it is RIGHT NOW then wink  

Legendary Gladiator Noah

KOI v1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:20 am
Somewhere....

In my house

over the rainbow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:00 am
Fall of Reason
KitsuneChan8888888
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you waste all your good film taking pictures of what you thought was a ghost but was really Mayu.

even worst when you waste all your good film taking pictures of Mayu when you KNOW its Mayu

XD Yes, yes.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:22 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
Fall of Reason
KitsuneChan8888888
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you waste all your good film taking pictures of what you thought was a ghost but was really Mayu.

even worst when you waste all your good film taking pictures of Mayu when you KNOW its Mayu

XD Yes, yes.

I have done that...the first time I played it by my self...i screemed and took a picture of her and turned off the game  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:01 pm
you know you suck at fatal frame when the slightest vibration makes you turn off the console.  

OoEchooO

Nyoko Honshakia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:11 pm
You know you're bad at Fatal Frame when you waste all your film taking pictures of Itsuki. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:04 pm
Dark_Heaven
omg...I have done like all of this...how sad is that....I am good at fightinh the ghost though but Dark_Crush has to be with me when I play that game because I forget what I am doing and just run around amlisly..... redface it is quite sad to watch

Sad? Its cheap entertainment for me xp  

Homicidal Buttsecks

Homicidal Buttsecks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:08 pm
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you have your good film out and you see a ghost turn your head away so you cant see it and click the picture button as fast as you can and hope to god you get the ghost. ninja I might be alone on this one  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:50 am
I'm not quite sure what you mean Dark_Crush

You know oyu suck at Fatal frame when you kept mistaking any movement for a ghost, even Mio's.  

OoEchooO

Homicidal Buttsecks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:41 am
OoEchooO
I'm not quite sure what you mean Dark_Crush

You know oyu suck at Fatal frame when you kept mistaking any movement for a ghost, even Mio's.

I turn my head away sometimes just cuz I get scared ninja its only when I play tho Im alright if someone else does unless its the box women sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:17 pm
Fall of Reason
KitsuneChan8888888

OMG I laughed so hard I was crying! I'm guilty of both of those hehehe
(why is it funny? because it's true 3nodding )  

Annadora

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:22 pm
Dark_Crush
You know you suck at Fatal Frame when you have your good film out and you see a ghost turn your head away so you cant see it and click the picture button as fast as you can and hope to god you get the ghost. ninja I might be alone on this one

I do that but you knew that already....we both look away...  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff