Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Stand up, fall back, or take over? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what side are u?
  good (Weran)
  evil (maklend)
  my own
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:44 am
Ichi stood up eye brows raisied. "Hey wait a minute i know her shes the one who kicked Makland in the nutz," Ichi said as he fell to the ground laughing again. "O wow yuo shouldve seen his face," He said to the girl standing next to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:53 pm
Aveline could not believe the situation she was just thrust into. Furious, she turned to the boy who started this mess.

"Give me one good reason I should even TRY and help you. Ever since I met you, I have been thrown into a personal war with the most powerful force in the kingdoms. Give me one reason I should not end all of this and kill you myself!" Aveline growled, pulling her sword out of the sheath. Always prefering the element of fire to show just how angry she was, she wrapped it around her sword.  

atemuzuko

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:21 am
Ichi looked at her surprised he jumped back and threw up a magical barrier even though it wasnt that strong."Okay a couple things lady number one youve only known me forabout 5 minutes tops. Number two its probably not even me hes after after all that girl hes chasing kicked him in the nutz. And number three," He said as he took his sword from his sheath, Im not dumb i know how to use this it may not be as fancy as yours but it gets the job down. O and plus if you kill me Makland would probably be mad at you for taking his prey its your choice all im saying is im not going out without a fight. And plus dont u hate makland i mean doesnt eveyone hate him well except his army of course."He said and stared at the girl through his barrier.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:27 pm
Aveline had to admit that those were pretty good reasons, even if he did ramble a bit.

"So what do you suppose we do? Ditch this girl so we don't all get killed? Or are you expecting me to save you and be a team mate?" Aveline frowned and put her sword in its sheath. "I mean....I don't even know your name."

She knew this was a rediculous time to demand an introduction, but she felt it was important. Even though she didn't plan on staying with these people very long.  

atemuzuko

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:37 am
"O," He said as he lowered his barrier," Im Ichi," He said as he held out his hand," Nice to meet'cha as fort her, i wouldnt want to try and save her becuase we might get killed she looks like shes doing fine on her own. But do u think we should help alittle bit. Like you have your magic i have my bow and low level magic. It seems like itd be fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:30 pm
"Fun?" Aveline responded, promptly folding her arms across her chest. "I think your ideas of fun, and mine are different...Ichi." Aveline tried to let the name roll off her tounge. It was a name she wasn't familiar with, but she would have to make due.

"My name is Aveline. I am an elemental, by the way. I don't know why we should help her. She has brought this upon herself." Aveline jestered towards the girl before crossing her arms again defiantly.  

atemuzuko

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:26 pm
Shedrak looked at them with a creepily large smile and said. "You know, if you were serious about the team mate thing, I have a way to get all three of us out of here in a flash, all I need is to get out in the open, without geting hit, bu-t if you want to go ahead and try to escape on you're own, even though Makland has us surrounded, then feel free.....soooooo?" She smiled and her fangs got alittle bigger.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:18 am
Aveline sighed heavily and rose one hand to rub her temple. She didn't really have a choice, no matter how much she didn't like people. ANY people.

"Fine!" Aveline turned to the girl defiantly, "We do this your way, but I am not going to end up dead for your sake."  

atemuzuko

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:17 pm
"Good! Now cover me while I change." She smiled and lept out into a clearing and got down on all 4s, her body started to change. A guard saw her and cried out to his fellow officers to where she was.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:19 pm
Aveline felt herself charge forward after the girl before her brain even had a chance to respond. Pulling her sword out, fire surrounded it as she stood in front of the changing girl.

"oh great. What is even going on?" Aveline mumbled, shifting her gaze to both of her sides. "You better do this quick, I don't know how long I can stop them!"  

atemuzuko

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:38 pm
Her voice changed from sweet and girlish to what was more of a roaring growl. "It'll only take a moment just hold on." Her neck became long and her face followed it, her skin became scaly and thick, a spiny tail popped out and her claws elongated. Her eyes became sharp and that of a hunter, 4 large wings tore through her skin and flames burst from her maw. She looked like an extremely large land drake but with wings. She shook herself and gave Aveline a fang filled smile. She turned to Ichi and grinned. " You coming little mouse?" Makland's troops stooped and stared, mouths agape.

((I think a couple of them ,might have wet themselves.)) twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:44 pm
((lol, not sure I blame them whee ))

Aveline was too dignified to gape, but she could definitely look terrified. Staring at the drake in front of her, than to Ichi, Aveline found that she couldn't speak. She then took a chance to see if any of the soldiers had decided to charge yet.  

atemuzuko

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:19 pm
A group of braver soldiers on horseback were drawing in close while Shedrak was looking at Ichi  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:02 pm
Ichi wasnt dignified at all (wat do u expect hes 14) but he noticed the soldiers coming at the girls. He took at his bow and loaded 2 arrows on it andshot them at two of the troops they fell from their saddles arrows sticking from there arrows(sorri to be so discreat lol ) He slung his bow over his shoulder and qickly ran and jumped onto the now drake before throwing up a barrier around them. He held his hand down for Aveline. "You coing ," He said as he grin sheepishly  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:08 pm
Shedrak noticed more comeing. "No time." She quickly grabbed Aveline and tossed her in front of Ichi. Her wings spread and with a single beat they were in the air, the army below them shouting and shooting pointless arrows. "HA! This feels great." She said with a roar.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games