Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:34 am
Kai made it to his cabin and noticed it was empty.

He decided to claim his bunk which would be the bottom and claim a trunk to store his things.

The room was pretty big and it had enough room for four people.

He didnt like the fact that he had to leave all his video games at home while he was here.

But that was also part of the car deal.

He sighed and started unpacking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:38 am
Isabella grabbed something from her pocket and said, "I'm in cabin one are ypu too?" Isabella asked.
"Yeah, I eat them all the time! If I'm not chewing on something once an a while. I tap my feet and my hands like crazy! Oh yeah, if you don't want to call me Isabella you can call me Issy or Bell. Only if you want to."  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:43 am
Eliala opened her mouth and looked around. "We have the same cabin... but I can't see it. Oh, and you can call me Eliala or Elle..." She smiled and completely forgot about the worries she had when she first came here. "Do you have anymore candy, Bell? I'm kinda hungry..." She extended the handles on her suitcase and let it roll on the ground as they walked to their cabin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:57 am
Isabella held out about ten mints to Elle.
"Here you can have all of them. I have more in my backpack don't worry. Our cabin is right ahead. I can see it!" Isabella said.
She wanted to to do a flip but her guitar would brake.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:07 am
Eliala took the mints and looked over at their cabin. "Woah! Uhm... crap..." She shivered when she a few bugs crawling on the walls. "Bugs... ehhh......." She put the mints in her mouth and crunched down on them, trying to ignore the bugs and flies surrounding their cabin. A small fly buzzed around and landed on Eliala's arm, she looked down and her eye twitched. "Nyeeaa...." She shook her arm and moved closer to Bell, her suitcase now back in her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:22 am
Isabella looked at Elle and said," They are just little bugs that will not hurt you."
Isabella looked at the ground and saw a bee.
"Bee! Oh my ******** God it's a bee!" Isabella yelled on the top of her luges.
Isabella drop the stuff for her bed and the guitar. She just ran for the cabin unlocked the door and let the screen door stay closed and the real door wide open.
"Hurry get in here before it stings you!" Isabella yelled to Elle.
[[this sounds like something I would do lol!]]  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:57 am
Kai heard a girl screaming and went outside to go lok at what the commotion was about.

He laughed when he saw her yelling because of a bee.

He went over and picked up the bee and then let it fly away.

"Bee's are more scared of you then you are of them.

Except in your case apparently.

I think the bee was laughing at you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:09 pm
Isabella got out of the cabin and walked over to the others.
"Well it's not my fault I blow up like a balloon if they sting me. By the way I'm Isabella. But you can call me Issy or Bell." Isabella said to the Kai.
Isabella grabbed some gum out of her pocket.
"Does anybody want some?"Isabella asked.
Then she took one. took off the rapper and started to chew on it. It tasted like watermelon. Her favorite kind of gum.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:01 pm
"No im fine."

He starts to walk back to his cabin and turns his head up and to the side.

"My names Kai by the way."

He continues to walk back to his cabin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:44 pm
Eliala looked over at Kai and shrugged. She thought about the fly from earlier and shivered. "I'm afraid of bugs but not bees..... strange," she mumbled and looked at the gum Issy was holding. "Oh! Can I have some?" She smiled and set her suitcase down.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:33 pm
"Bees are the only bug I'm afraid of. But that is strange that you don't mind bees." Isabella said.
Isabella looked down at her hand at all the gum and said,"Yeah, I was asking both of you. Here have some."
Isabella put her hand closer to Elle so she could reach the gum better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:44 pm
Eliala grabbed a piece of gum and unwrapped it and put it her mouth. "Hmmm...Watermelon!" She grabbed her suitcase and headed into their cabin. "We should probably unpack and look around campus." A fly flew around her head and Eliala twitched and ran into their, already unlocked, cabin and slammed the door shut. "Nyeeeaaah!" She closed the shutters and threw her suitcase near the bunk beds and opened it up. "Issy come inside! I need some help setting up the repellents!" She pulled out a giant bag full of random bug repellent items and tore the bag open because the zipper wouldn't open.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:03 pm
Isabella giggled at how fly freak her out so easly.
"Okay, I'm coming!" Isabella said.
She grabbed her guitar and the blankets for her bed and went to the cabin.
When she inside she put her stuff down and climed to the top bunk on the other bed.
"I call the top bunk on this bed!" Isabella said.
Then she started to roll around on the top bunk till one of the rail things broke and she fell down. Isabella got back up and she didn't say a word at first then she started to laugh her a** off.
"That was so much fun! I want to do it again!" Isabella said.
She loved pain cause it ment she was strong if she didn't cry. Isabella thinks she's weird for thinking that. Isabella didn't do it again but she did take off the camps sheets off her bed and started to put her purple with poke a dots on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:15 pm
Kai continued to unpack the clothes he had brought with him as well as his tooth brush and all the other necessities of life putting them in the trunk.

Afterwards he locked it and went outside to look around.  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:44 pm
Eliala put sheets and pillows on her bed and placed pieces of clay in the corners of the room and smiled. "Okay! No bugs will be able to get into our room now!" She clapped slightly and pulled out a small can from her suitcase and put it in her mini backpack and slipped it on. "Let's go. I have bug spray so you won't get bothered by bees and I won't see any.... bugs.." She shuddered and headed outside.  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff