Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elysiums twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:13 pm
mi-neb
elysiums twilight
*pulls out a tray of "special brownies" and passes them around*

lol xd
how is you?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:20 pm
elysiums twilight
mi-neb
elysiums twilight

lol xd
how is you?

me is tired but ok 3nodding  

mi-neb

elysiums twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:22 pm
mi-neb
elysiums twilight
mi-neb
elysiums twilight

lol xd
how is you?

I hear ya...I actually got a long nights sleep last night which is a weird thing for me...cause I usually stay up all night worrying about stuff....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:24 pm
elysiums twilight
mi-neb
elysiums twilight
mi-neb
elysiums twilight

lol xd
how is you?

I hear ya...I actually got a long nights sleep last night which is a weird thing for me...cause I usually stay up all night worrying about stuff....

I bumped my leg really hard against the side of my bed so I had trouble getting the sleep....plus my dog was snoring xd  

mi-neb

elysiums twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:26 pm
ick snoreing dogs can be a drag...I like my non snoreing cat...though I must say kitty paws on sunburned boobs hurt like a beast!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:30 pm
elysiums twilight
ick snoreing dogs can be a drag...I like my non snoreing cat...though I must say kitty paws on sunburned boobs hurt like a beast!

lol. Yeah my dog is fat an old though so its understandable surprised  

mi-neb

elysiums twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:33 pm
mi-neb
elysiums twilight

cool....one of my friends is all depressed cause she had to put her dog to sleep...I feel bad for her....I'm scared of dogs that I'm not familliar with though....... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:38 pm
elysiums twilight
mi-neb
elysiums twilight

cool....one of my friends is all depressed cause she had to put her dog to sleep...I feel bad for her....I'm scared of dogs that I'm not familliar with though....... sweatdrop

yeah that is sad. My granma's dog had to be put to sleep and he was just awsome. He was a little, fluffy ,fat palmerainia. One time my granma gave him a hair vut and he was completley naked. I felt sorry for him but it was funny  

mi-neb

elysiums twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:41 pm
mi-neb
elysiums twilight
mi-neb
elysiums twilight

yeah that is sad. My granma's dog had to be put to sleep and he was just awsome. He was a little, fluffy ,fat palmerainia. One time my granma gave him a hair vut and he was completley naked. I felt sorry for him but it was funny

my mom keeps trying to shave one of our dogs (we have two really big chows) so that he is like short haired except his head and he ends up looking like a big bear.....(ish creepy)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:44 pm
elysiums twilight
mi-neb
elysiums twilight
mi-neb
elysiums twilight

my mom keeps trying to shave one of our dogs (we have two really big chows) so that he is like short haired except his head and he ends up looking like a big bear.....(ish creepy)

My granma's dog was completley nekid! all his fat was showing so everytime you'd look at him you'd laugh  

mi-neb

elysiums twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:52 pm
mi-neb
elysiums twilight
mi-neb
elysiums twilight
mi-neb
elysiums twilight

My granma's dog was completley nekid! all his fat was showing so everytime you'd look at him you'd laugh

ew!!! fat nekkid dog.... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:56 pm
lol xd  

mi-neb

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:05 pm
Whats this about a boob??? Lol, Im sorry I think its funny so I just say it. My cousins dog had to be put down because his friend was hurting it and it bit the kid in the knee. WTF!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:34 am
Darkfist007
Whats this about a boob??? Lol, Im sorry I think its funny so I just say it. My cousins dog had to be put down because his friend was hurting it and it bit the kid in the knee. WTF!?!

Well that wasn't eevn right. If the kid was hurting it, that dog bit him in self defense! xp & They call Animals dumb.... sweatdrop  

Sierra Silvermoon
Crew

mi-neb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:15 pm
Sierra Silvermoon
Darkfist007

Well that wasn't eevn right. If the kid was hurting it, that dog bit him in self defense! xp & They call Animals dumb.... sweatdrop

your sig is awsome.  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces