Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Squad Four/ [Team Name] Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:49 pm
" i dont really remember..."Jatsume said sitting down on a rock.

(( hey guys on the 26th through to the 2nd of aug, i won't be here so just go on without me))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:00 am
((Alright, Hokage Bambi has just notified me that our new member will not be joining us, because he's heckuf inactive. Jatsume, we'll pretend that you're silently following us, although we probably won't arrive at the grounds yet anyhow. xD))
-----------------------
Mizu now chuckled, tossing her kunai off her index finger.
"Well, what do you know," she said, catching the kunai with a slashing motion of her arm and hand. "We have quite a few things in common--we're both around the same age and we barely know each other!"
She smirked. "Name's Mizu, but can also be called Mii, or Kaze. (Of course, I'm still Sensei to you guys.) Age is 14, and I'm also trained in the medical area." She hid the kunai back into her pouch.
"Anyway, more on that later. We might as well discuss the rest at the training grounds." After wiping the dirt off her arms, she turned around to face her students. "You guys all ready?"

krimmson

Sero Ichi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:24 am
Seito simply shrugged at Mizu."I guess so...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:07 pm
At his answer, Mizu jumped onto the ground, formed a string of handsigns, and slammed her chakra-infused palm on the boulder she was sitting on. The boulder was engulfed in chakra and disappeared, a deep, abyss-like hole being revealed on the ground under it. Seito--who was on the boulder--started falling into the hole at alert speeds. "Well then," Mizu said, smirking. "Let's get going."
~~~

The three landed on stiff earth. Ahead of them were dark tunnel roads--three, to be exact. They felt a cool breeze coming from the tunnel on the far right, and a warm breeze from the middle. Growling and an occasional glint of two eyes can be heard from the far left.
"So.." Mizu said, eyeing Seito. "Which path will you choose?"

krimmson

Sero Ichi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:05 pm
Seito who had fallen into the hole stood back up and dusted himself off. "Good question..." Seito said with his left eyebrow perked in interest at the three tunnels. "Seeing as I like a challenge. I'll go to the tunnel at the far left and let's see what that growling is all about." Seito said,drawing out his katana. Seito was ready to prove himself and be one of the team's elite genin. He had already developed a plan to take out this monster,whatever it was.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 am
Mizu smirked, amused. She put up a hand to her mouth and whistled as soon as she saw another glint of eyes. From the shadows, a dog jumped out, landing in front of Mizu, who bent down to stroke its ruffled fur.
"Well, looks like there's nothing to worry about," Mizu said, getting back up, still looking at the dog; the dog stared back. "He doesn't look very harmful, does he now?"

krimmson

Sero Ichi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:37 am
"You gotta be kidding me," Seito said,twirling his katana before sheathing it. "A dog?" He said then letting out a long drawn out sigh. A little disappointed that it wasn't a beast,but instead a small dog. "Well let's see what's in tunnel number one." He said with his hands in his pockets,walking towards the tunnel with a cool breeze coming from it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:19 am
(hey im back!!)
As he ran back from home to the training grounds, he stopped to catch his breath. then he continued running to the place. once inside he said,"what did i miss?"

(just say i ran home to get somtin)  

locopedestrian

Sero Ichi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:19 pm
Looking at Jatsume,Seito sighed. "Nothng much," Seito said,rolling his eyes at Jatsume.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:25 pm
Observing Seito from the corner of her view, she stared at the dog, then at him, then his katana. She gave a sly smirk, and closed her eyes.
Go.
Immediately, the dog lunged at Seito, clawing his back as it propped its claws on his shoulder.
Mizu simply stood there, keeping her eyes shut. So...what will you do now? She sensed Jatsume behind her. And you, as well..?

krimmson

Sero Ichi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:46 pm
Seito winced as the dog clawed him. "Bad dog," Seito said with a non-chalant face. Utilizing his lightning element,Seito sent a current of electricity through out his body. This would just be enough to shock the dog off of Seito. Keeping the sheath on the katana, Seito drew it out from his belt around his waist that was used carried it. Turning to face the dog,Seito held the sheath katana with the back of it,leaning toward his body,placing his right hand in the center of the sheath katana. He then dashed at the dog,thrusting the sheath katana downward,knocking it on top of its head. "Sit." He said as the dog would go crashing down to the ground. With the sheath on the Katana it made sure that the dog wouldn't be cut,but the added force from Seito and the weight of the katana and sheath would be enough to make the dog,bang its head on the ground. This would serve as a warning for the dog.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:37 pm
"impressive Seito." complemented Jatsume as he pulled out his kunai. " if Mizu did this to you, i wonder what challenge Mizu'll give me?!"
( btw when are we gonna have a mission?)  

locopedestrian

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:08 am
( guys? you are make me feel lonely crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:35 pm
Phi wait for his sensei neutral  

xPhi-Phix

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:13 pm
( who are you?)
finally the clone with the chain and other stuff came back. -poof- and it turned into a log.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff