Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:11 am
Aoi sighed and rested her face on her palm.
'So when is this class over? Aoi wrote in her scraggled handwriting. She balled it up and flicked it at the boy she was talking to. The teacher saw.
"Ah, ah, ah Aoi. No notes in class." He wagged his finger at her.
"Go out into the hall...I need to have a talk with you." He said.
"Ugh." Aoi said, rolling her eyes.
And even on the first day! She lay her head on her desk and peeked up through her bangs. The teacher was staring at her.
"Fine." She said and got up. She gathered her things and walked out of the room. There was a desk by the door, for kids like her. She fell into the chair, her bag hitting the floor.
The teacher was out of the room soon after her. He turned to her.
"Aoi...Today is your first day...Where are your manners? Your a pretty girl." He paused, leaning in, carressing her face. She waved his hands away from her face. "Anymore disruptions and you'll stay after school alone with me." He said, another, hidden, message underlying his voice.
"Now come back inside...I expect better of you." He said, walking into the class room. He started the class again as Aoi walked back to her seat. She stared down. She had gotten used to men treating her like that, with her being one of the wives. Her face was bone white, hidden in her hair that drooped down. She focused on her page. Her fingernails dug into her palms under the table.
"Now Aoi..Would you be kind enough to give the class your answer?" The teacher asked, too politely. It sickened her. She kept her eyes fixated on her page as she answered. She answered correctly.
"Ah, Good girl." He praised her, she just stared down at her page, wishing the school day would end soon, so she could run into the arms of her Tatsuya.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:36 am
Hiroshi smiled at her speaking.
Do you have a slave named Aki, Hiroshi-Sama?" She's asked, sounding uncertain.
Hiroshi shook his head apologetically.
"No, Erika, I don't. I'm sorry." Hiroshi said.
He thought for a moment, "Why do you ask?" Hiroshi inquired.
He, still holding her by the hand, led her out of the building.

Hiroshi, coming from a wealthy family, had a nice car. A Bosokuzo Lexus LS400. It was the last thing his parents had bought him before he moved out. And he was glad because this car was expensive.
Hiroshi held the car door out for Erika.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:05 am
[Ho'kay.. since I was... absent last night... Let's just pretend Amaya, my wife character, is at school as well... biggrin ]

Amaya sat in the very back of the room, just like she always did.
School had only been going on for a few months. Amaya didn't many friends, only the boys that flirted and seemed to swarm around her at any given chance.
Amaya watched as the new girl, Aoi was welcomed into the class only to get sent out for passing a note.
Sad. Mr. Ishida is already preying on the new girl. He's such a pervert.

Amaya was sold to become a wife at age 13. She'd been living at a place, similar to an apartment complex for wives-to-be ever since. And she was 16 now. The owner of the house had all the wives sent to school. There weren't as many wives were she lived.

Amaya had her eyes on Akihiro. He was a good looking boy. Very smart, and not stuck up about it. Most of all, he wasn't a pig like the other boys were. He didn't touch girls or flirt with them at any given chance.
Amaya wouldn't admit it, but she had an enormous crush on him. Which in a way was bad since she could be bought as a wife any day now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:50 pm
Aoi's stomach churned. She felt like she was going to throw up. She felt eyes burning into her back.
Tatsuya...Please come and rescue me... She thought. Her relationship with Tatsuya, though they are married, isn't very intimate. With the exceptions of cuddling, kissing and holding hands, he doesn't allow any more than that.
The teacher droned on, giving her unessescary attention. Aoi started to wonder if this is what it's like with all the other new girls. The older boys called girls like her 'freshmeat'.

Tatsuya shoved his hands into his pockets. It was very cold today, it had started snowing lightly just a few minutes ago.
Tatsuya was in town looking for a slave. He hated calling them that.
'Slaves' just seemed so...harsh. Tatsuya was not a mean owner. He often took his 'wife' out to eat or shop. In short, he spoiled his slaves.
And now, he was looking to buy a new one. A boy...about 14 or 15 years of age.
Now he was on his way To Aoi's school, he figured it was almost done by now.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 am
"Nana! Hurry up and bring me those rolls!" Oihi yelled at her.
"OKAY!" She shouted back, pulling the steaming rolls out of the oven. She set them on the cramped space of the kicthen counter. She took them out, they burnt her hands, and put them on a plate, then half-ran to the other room.
The shelter she was living in was for slaves and unwed wives. Right now it was lunch. Rolls were served for the younger children, the older ones were only fed twice a day, and they ate rice. Nana was the cook.
"You take forever! No wonder no one wants you!" Oihi yelled at her. She bowed deeply at him then turned away, rushing back into the kitchen. Lucky for her, her duties as the cook gave her the opprotunity to eat more than the other children. Often times she felt guilty, so she snuck food for the older children. She was the oldest at the shelter, so she was always either turned down or passed over by buyers. Oihi used her for sex, he assumed that she wouldn't be bought anytime soon.
A loud knock on the door caught Nana off guard. She rushed to open the small wood door.
"Uhm hello. I'm looking to..er...buy..." He said. He seemed rather shy, must be his first time. Nana sighed, another man who wouldn't want her.
"Right this way." She said, opening the door. He shuffled in, following her to the main room. It was cramped, just like the rest of the house, a man stood in the middle, swearing and throwing rolls at the children. Nana cleared her throat.
"Oi-Master. We have a buyer." Oihi looked up and flashed a smile.
"Of course!" He said, dropping the rolls and striding over to her. The children started fighting each other for them. The man looked very out of place. Nana walked out of the room as Oihi greeted the buyer. She took off her apron and threw it in the kitchen.
"Nana!" Oihi yelled. She came to his call. He bent down, whispering in her ear.
"You brought me a good one. You deserve a treat tonight." He kissed her neck then withdrew.
"I expect you at the same time tonight." He barked at her as she shuffled out of the room. She ran up the stairs to the attic, where her room was. She felt around for her bed, her tears blinding her. Unable to find it, she sat on the floor, crouched into a ball, sobbing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:27 pm
School seemed agonizing. With every moment the clock thundered loudly in his ears and Mr.Ishida's voice all melted together. At last, the bell sounded, and its call resonated loudly throughout the entire school. Mr.Ishida called after the students leaving his room, raising his voice, "Remember that material for the umcomming test! Especially you girls, you don't want to be left behind idiots, do you?"

Akihiro rolled his eyes as he packed up his things and crammed them into his black school bag, which was actually quite thin. He had left the classroom, catching sight of a young girl who happened to be in his class named Amaya. He had never really spoken to her before, though he knew her name through the attendance calls. She was sometimes quite fidgity, and he never understood why. He blinked, and walked past her a bit, but not by much.

Erika bit her lip, but really didn't feel like speaking in full sentances, though did so regardless. "He was my...little brother." She looked away, but followed him into his car, trying to clear all thoughts of her brothers. She bowed as she entered the car, mumbling a "Thank you."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:03 pm
Amaya fumed. Mr. Ishida had no right to speak about girls like that.
What was he anyway? Some sick perverted highschool teacher?
Amaya looked away from him, packing up her books.
Akihiro walked past her.
She looked up.
"Hey." She said, smiling at him.
Amaya was sure she was blushing.
She slung her bag across from her right shoulder, across her chest.
Amaya advanced toward the door to leave the classroom.
Mr. Ishida was smiling at her, his eyes looking up and down her body.
"*****..." She muttered under her breath.
"Excuse me, Miss Miyazaki?" He asked, grabbing her arm.
"Let go of me, pervert." She demanded.
He laughed, his grip tightening.
Mr. Ishida waited until the classroom was empty before he said naything else or moved.
Once it was clear, he pushed her against the wall, pressiong against her.
His face was close to her's. Amaya turned her head away.
"Now, what did you call me?" He asked, whispering into her ear.
"I called you a *****. Only because it's true." She said. He was at least over 30.
He chuckled. "I guess you could be right." He said.
Mr. Ishida leaned his face toward hers. His lips brushed against hers.
Amaya's free hand reached up, slapping his face.
Mr. Ishida exhaled, angrily.
"You little b***h.." He mumbled. Amaya socked him in the stomach. He stepped back.
"Don't touch me, ever again." She said, walking out of the classroom.
Tears formed in her eyes.

[D: Sorry for god modding... Just pretend they're out in the hallway.]
-----

Hiroshi gently closed the door for her, walking around to the other side.
He got in on the opposite side, and started the engine. It roared to life, then smoothed out into a soft hum.
They drove a few miles, stopping infront of a somewhat large house.
It wasn't enormous, but it was pretty big, and nice.
"Here we are." He said, getting out of the car.
It had started to rain softly as they had been driving.
Hiroshi walked around the car, openining the door for Erika.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:06 pm
Aoi ran out the door, the first out of class. As expected, Tatsuya was waiting for her. She grinned and jumped into his arms. He stumbled back a little then chuckled and held her in his arms.
"Oh Tatsuya! Today was horrible! Being away from you for so long! And the teacher! He is such a pervert!!" She fumed. He bent down to kiss her nose. She blushed red.
"Don't worry. Your with me now." He said, whispering into her ear. He caught sight of a boy staring at them. The boy adverted his eyes and walked away. Recently Tatsuya had been more intimate with her. She of course loved it, but Tatsuya wasn't so sure if it was the right thing, with how different their ages were. They started walking, Aoi grabbed his hand, holding it. He sighed.
"Aoi..." He said, complaining.
"Don't start with me! Now where are we going? Home is over there..." She said, looking behind her.
"Well...I'm getting a slave." He shuddered. "There's a place that has them for cheap..." He said, he hated calling people like they were something to buy. Which, unfortunately, they were. What has the world come to?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:05 pm
Kiyoshi led the other, younger boys into the dining hall.
It was meal time. The first real meal in two days.
Finally. He thought, feeling as though he were to pass out.
Many of the younger boys were crying from lack of food. Kiyoshi didn't blame them. He had to be strong, and show resistance, being older.
If he didn't, they'd beat him.
One of the younger boys, maybe 4 or 5, collapsed to the ground.
"Oh my gosh.." Kiyoshi whispered.
He picked up the boy, and carried him the rest of the way to the dining hall.
Once he had younger boys he was incharge of seated, he sat down.
In an instant the cooks had brought out the food, placing it before them.
They had soup with ramen, rolls and rice.
Kiyoshi was sitting beside the little boy who had passed out. Luckily, their master hadn't noticed the boy sleeping. Otherwise, both Kiyoshi and the boy would be punished.
Kiyoshi woke the boy and he began to eat.

After Kiyoshi had finished, he felt a hand on his shoulder.
"Kiyoshi, come with me." Hayashi said.
Hayashi was the owner of the house, and all the slaves.
"We have potential buyers coming shortly. The buyer stopped buy the other day, looking for an older slave. I have you and Katsuya as choices. Go the waiting room and.. well wait." Hayashi said.
Kiyoshi nodded, and headed toward the waiting room.
He sat down next to Katsuya.
And did as he was told, waited.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games