Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anbu HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:54 pm
"Those mask represent the past anbu's of all thoose that died the mask in my office are all of the leaders that died"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:58 pm
((What we doin today?))

'oh my... thats pretty depressing. How can you cope with that Leo?' Zaruto said.  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:10 am
Uno looked down his eyes started to glisten with tears of the fallen heros of Konoha. "Well this must mean I was choesn for ANBU." Uno sighed he want to make these once great people respect him and proud of him. For they had served their country and Village to their death and now it was his turn to take up their mantle and walk in their foot step as Konoha's security. The tears that had almosted formed went away and he stood their facing the masks, smiling "Leo I'll do my best. I promise never to let Konoha fall or be invaded. I'll protect Konoha with my self and soul." Uno looked proudly around the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:55 am
Cain placed his hand on Uno. 'don't worry... the 3 of us will make you proud leo.' Zaruto corrected him. 'So leo... what are we doin today?'

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:05 pm
*Hanzo appeared by the door to the entrance and knocked*
"Hmm I wonder if the training has started?"
"He said quietly to himself*

((Sorry I didn't know you guys were posting here yet sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:24 pm
*A clone pops up in front of hanzo and opens the door the others are wating for you downstairs the clone hands leo a anbu mask*  

Leoknight777

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:26 pm
*Leo takes out two anbu mask and hands them to Uno and Zaruto*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:50 pm
*Leo sees hanzo walking down the stairs* "Alright since were all here follow me" *Leo leads them through the wall into the training ground to a wide open spot and does a handsign as a 50 ft hole apperd next to the four of them* "Alright I need you guys to line up next to the hole Hanzo you get the end Uno you get the middle Zaruto you get the front with me remmber this formation where about to do something insane" *Leo makes another hand sign*  

Leoknight777

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:55 pm
Uno went to his possession and stood there waiting further instruction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:56 pm
*Hanzo takes his position*
"Ok but what are we going to do?"
*Hanzo asked curiously while looking at the large hole"  

Dark-Ninja70

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:00 pm
*Leo kicks Zaruto into Uno and Hanzo and they fall into the hole* "Don't get pissed at me this is good for your training!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:04 pm
*Leo dives in after the three of them*  

Leoknight777

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 pm
Uno quickly thinks of the only thing to do. He bit his thump and put his palm downward "Summoning Justu" he yelled. Kaji the Fire Dragon came out. Uno fell on him hard "Ouch."
You summoned me? Why?
"To save my life smart one." he replied back.

((OOC. Should I save the rest or let them think of a way out.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:06 pm
*As they were all falling Hanzo grabbed his katana and threw it against the wall of the hole. His katana was still connected to his hand with some wire he threw it in deep so it was sturdy. He put his hand in the air and swirled the wire around his waist and as he was more slowly falling he reached out and grabbed Zaruto and Uno. They stopped about 5 feet before hitting the ground he then let go of them both, pulled the wire off and pulled back on the wire to hall his katana out. It came down fast but he caught it and put it in his sheath.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 pm
( I just saved all of us for good teamwork?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff