Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:00 am
Oroami smiled "okay lets go," he said as he and Susumu walked out of the office towards the Oaks Alley Cafe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 pm
Susumu returns to her office and buries herself in paperwork, one paper after another, Susumu quickly works but makes sure that everything she does is well thought out. taking a break halfway through her work susumu spins her chair around. and places her hand on the glass window behind her desk. an invisible seal appears and the glass melts away then reforms once Susumu walks through. Susumu walks out onto what seems to be thin air. her patio held together by clouds and chakra seals, Susumu enjoys the fresh breeze as she stares at the clouds above.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:08 pm
Oroami walked through the door "work coming along," he said with a smile as he stared at Susumu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:51 pm
Eng knocked and came in. "susumu i though i could help you with any paperwork or missions. if not then it would still be nice to talk." Eng said. a desk appered to the side of susumu's desk and it had a bunch of sweets on it. "i made them for you." Eng looked at oroami. "hey. feel free to dig in to."  

skywerwolf

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:16 pm
Back at her desk Susumu looks up to Oroami as she stamps the last bit of paperwork for the day.."ya just finished" she smiles.

"thank you for the offer Eng but I can handle it and i try to stay away from sweets but again thank you." Susumu pulls a carrot from her lunch packed away in her desk. and crunch's on it. Chewing away on the carrot Susumu makes a handsign and a clone pops up next to her desk. "take these mission bulletins and post them up outside, please."
"HAI" the other susumu takes the papers and runs out of the room to post the new missions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:20 pm
Nocchi timidly knocked on the Raikage's door. "Raikage-sama, I'm ready for my training. I will wait at your house."  

leaf hinata hyuga

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:53 am
*neko sees a girl at susumus office door and looks a bit confused, she thne knocked on the door* "hi, never saw you here xp "  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 am
A clone of Zann knocked on Susumu's door, waiting to be let in. He turned to Nocchi, wondering who she was.  

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:38 am
*neko looks at zann and then looks back at the girl*

thinks#wow a lot of visitors for susumu, wish i was raikage, but first i will have to ger myself trough sannin test...# *neko then had a flashback of the genjutsu that susumu used on her, she theb started to think that she will fail on sanin test, just like the genjutsu told her everythink would fail*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 pm
"you may all enter" Susumu's clone pops up behind everybody waiting at the door. and opens it for them before vanishing away into electricity.

All done with her paperwork Susumu looks to her doorway to see a good number of visitor's, all of them being respectful enough to knock before entering she smiles.  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:04 pm
"sorry for disturbing susumu, but you told me to come here" *neko said a bit ashamed*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:17 pm
"Hey Neko! don't worry your not disturbing me one bit." Susumu smiles "Come sit down I would like to talk to you, whats with that cute look on your face? you seem to be blushing quite heavily."  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:21 pm
"well...it feels so strange, i remember the time that u and me were in chunin exam and we were good friends, and now im stuck at jounin and u are the raikage, and i dont know how to act, u are my friend, but now u are kage, i guess everone is your friend, and i have to show my respect because u are the raikage..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:31 pm
"Ah Neko, came to reminisce on the old times.." Susumu smiles she gets up from her seat behind her desk, and walks to the front of it sitting on her desk while she talks to Neko. "Rahenno is in the same position as you are, but I worked my butt off to get to where I am. and don't act like being a jounin is being stuck. You are in one of the most highly regarded levels of being a shinobi." Susumu takes a drink of water " I would like to talk to you about forming a squad, we have a bunch of students that need sensei's, and I have my hands full with a couple aspiring medical kouinichi."  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:34 pm
"hmmm ok sounds good" *neko the reminds genjutsu* "or not, because i might couldnt be able to handle them and... they will start to hate me and..." "im not sure if i can handle that..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff