Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
DnD [Dungeons and Dragons] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:37 pm
Prozac T Happypill
DaisukeOrDark
No.
No
No
No
No
NO!

Your system is flawed.
If any class was to become a Ninja it would be a rogue.
Rangers dont sneak around. They have to face their opponent or at least have a clear shot. A ranger class also tends to play closer to the conflict and wield one or two lite weapons because they do fight close up in melee combat.
And the fact that you have a progression system like that is retarded.
There is no space for character development if they have to follow a set path.
A mage is a nothing like necromancer.
You could have at least chosen a frigging Warlock.

warrior into a knight?
That's practically the same thing.
The only difference is the title.
You could at least tried to use a paladin but even then you couldn't do that because Paladins are like holy night and fight for deities.

Your game is nothing like DnD

*points* Fail!
Dude all D&D is really just rolling dice to a storyline and in battle so technically it doesn"t really ******** matter what goes into what

DnD involves thought.
And character developement is detailed and personal.
And it matters what goes into or else it wouldnt popular fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:35 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Prozac T Happypill
DaisukeOrDark
No.
No
No
No
No
NO!

Your system is flawed.
Rangers dont sneak around. They have to face their opponent or at least have a clear shot. A ranger class also tends to play closer to the conflict and wield one or two lite weapons because they do fight close up in melee combat.

warrior into a knight?
You could at least tried to use a paladin but even then you couldn't do that because Paladins are like holy night and fight for deities.

*points* Fail!
Dude all D&D is really just rolling dice to a storyline and in battle so technically it doesn"t really ******** matter what goes into what

DnD involves thought.

And those things only work if the core system is comprehensive and allows for unique characters, why not try something new, like doing away with a class system and just having skills people can level up however they want?

There is more then rolling dice to a story line, the best GM's, never follow the set adventures and often only have a loose idea, its the GM who has to follow what the players want and challenge them. As the players should always challenge the GM.

If your way of doing things was true, then at our last game, our Ravnos wouldn't have been possessed and murdered about 10 people, my Malkavian would never have befriended a Salubri christian and our group wouldn't have tried to butcher each other in order to keep other people quiet.  

Rellik San
Captain

Mr NekoNeko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:52 am
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Prozac T Happypill
DaisukeOrDark
No.
No
No
No
No
NO!

Your system is flawed.

warrior into a knight?

*points* Fail!

DnD involves thought.

And those things only work if the core system is comprehensive and allows for unique characters, why not try something new, like doing away with a class system and just having skills people can level up however they want?

There is more then rolling dice to a story line, the best GM's, never follow the set adventures and often only have a loose idea, its the GM who has to follow what the players want and challenge them. As the players should always challenge the GM.

If your way of doing things was true, then at our last game, our Ravnos wouldn't have been possessed and murdered about 10 people, my Malkavian would never have befriended a Salubri christian and our group wouldn't have tried to butcher each other in order to keep other people quiet.
I don't understand that last part but all I'm saying is. I made a game has a storyline and is going to be played with me and like 2 other people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:20 am
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Prozac T Happypill
DaisukeOrDark
No.
No
No
No
No
NO!

Your system is flawed.

warrior into a knight?

*points* Fail!

DnD involves thought.

Yah but just like in the realworld different churches coexist and some clash.
It all depends on how the story plays out and how the characters act.
But eveyone hates Garl GlitterGold.

DaisukeOrDark

Mr NekoNeko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:47 am
Okay. I get your points about the classes.
All I'm saying it really doesn't matter once ou actually get into the game.
I mean who really cares about what changes into what.
It's only all for the fun of doing something instead of sitting around and doing nothing.
It will be sitting down listening to a messed up story and rolling die to kick monster and villian a**.
Good times. Good stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 pm
I like playing Orc Barbarians or Human Rogues

My one friend ALWAYS played a rogue and would back stab us all...so after a while i started targeting him before he got to us and he would get pissed cause i kept killing him off before we got real far in the game >.>
o.O Jon  

xCasaNovax

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games