Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Things I Never Told You OOC!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo hoo money!
  +1
View Results

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:37 pm
I think he is gone, but I cannot say for sure. But alright. I'ma point out why I haven't posted. Well for one I'm entirely confused, and don't really understand what it is I'm supposed to be doing. Second I'll set in my mind. "Post in T.I.N.T.Y" But then I'll get distracted, and forget crying . And third. For the past week or two I haven't been feeling good, and it makes it hard to post, and I refuse to post in T.I.N.T.Y if I cannot think of any-thing intelligent to post. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:17 pm
Basically Lehi, I'm giving you the long awaited chance to kick some butt. Simply put. You are free to do whatever you want.

The only restriction I hold out there is that you can't save Kira. Alas, she must be kidnapped. biggrin  

Steadfast Hope

Nemae Nacht Rosen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:13 pm
Hope, when are we going to wake, and where is this purple fridge? Do you have any cookies?! *Hops on the couch.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:14 pm
Waking has come! Go ahead and post your character waking up, we got Kira out of there and so that purpose is finished. When you wake it'll be sunrise.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

n00b 1 4m 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:41 am
who?
sorry i'm new here  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers