Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:18 pm
He glared at her and sat back down, if he had his gun on him that very moment... No, stay calm and just let it slide. Mello was already going through chocolate withdrawal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:08 am
Asako laughed when she saw Mello's anger. "Is chocolate really that important to you...?" She asked, watching him fume silently. "But really, its your own fault for having nothing to offer your captive..." She bit into the chocolate.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:23 pm
Mello hesitated for a moment and then slumped back down into the chair. She was right, he should have known better. "As a matter of fact it is that important." He answered sharply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:32 pm
She paused for a moment before laughing. "Really? Are you that addicted to it...?" She bit into the chocolate again.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:34 pm
"It's not an addiction." He corrected her with a hint of denial. "I just happen to like it." Mello finished, leaning forward against the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:38 pm
She leaned back on the chair she was sitting on. "Whatever you say. If you want I could go buy you some more...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:41 pm
Mello stared at her for a while and then answered her, "Hmmm.." He paused for a moment and then continued, "Is that an excuse to get away?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:42 pm
Asako shrugged. "Maybe? In reality, I don't even know why I'm here... I have nowhere better to be. So I'd probably come back anyway..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:46 pm
Mello was hesitant to answer her, "I dunno..." He contemplated going with her, and then sighed. He certainly wasn't stupid enough to let a hostage go off by their self but then again, he really wanted more chocolate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:49 pm
"Inner conflict there, huh?" she smirked at him. "Fine, I promise I won't run away. Even if I did, I know you'd be able to find me again. Okay?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:54 pm
"Alright, fine." He waved his hand at her. "Go then, hurry up." Mello watched her carefully, taking her word for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:04 pm
Asako nodded. "Okay!... Wait... How much chocolate do you want me to get...? And I'm not paying for it myself am I...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:07 pm
Mello shrugged and then answered bluntly, "Lots. As much as you think is enough.. and hey, you offered." He muttered, looking away from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:09 pm
Asako just stared at him. "..." After another moment's pause she sighed. "Fine. I'll pay for it myself..." With that she turned away from him and walked out. Once on the street, she wasn't very sure where she was. 'Hmm... where's the nearest grocery store or something...?'  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:22 pm
He watched her leave and then brushed several spare foil candy bar wrappers of of the table. "I hope she doesn't take to long.." Mello muttered to himself, "... Or get lost."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff