Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anbu Training Grounds (Under HQ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:28 am
"I'll be teaching you guys the Time Reversal Technique its a technique that can make someone remember something about the past"

(Sorry for the big delay I had to go to a wedding for a whole day heh)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:06 am
(I'll have to delay you guys again today i'm goin to my cousins house)  

Leoknight777

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:35 am
"Ok lets begin"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:29 pm
(Just to point this out but:
1. Everyone in ANBU is wearing the heartbreaker jacket.

2. Me and Leo are wearing the white one and Uno and Zaruto are wearing the black ones.

3.Each person wearing the same heartbreaker jacket has clothes that look very simular to the other.

4. Me and Zaruto have the same kind of hairstyle.)  

Dark-Ninja70

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:55 pm
((OOC. That's cool, Hey I'll be gone till friday. Sorry for the inconvience I wish I could change it but I can't and also I'll read everything when I get back, so Uno won't be behind. I wish someone could control Uno till I came back. But it's fine.))

Uno looked at Leo with a type of look saying *wow really I can't believe there is a Justu like that* He then walked over to Leo and stood next to him "Leo I think we're ready." He said as he smiled with a wide grin and eys shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:34 am
*Leo makes a handsign and makes a clone and does a diffrent handsign and activates the technique a green light appears on the finger tips of leo as the clone falls asleep* "There try it on my clone even though the clone has no past or memories"  

Leoknight777

Dark-Ninja70 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:47 pm
*Hanzo attempts to copy the technique*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:51 pm
*It fails so he tries to just do the jutsu. He first made a clone and and then did the needed handsigns he waits for a moment to build up the right chakra until finally he has a green light on his finger tips. The clone fall asleep*

"Wow I got! Anyone need some help with it?"

(Leo I have a question: How long will this training last (roughly)?)  

Dark-Ninja70

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:57 pm
(Intill you become jounin like what bambi said am I pushing you guys to hard)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:18 pm
(No this is easy training none of us even got so much as a scratch they were all just small tasks to try to overcome. Not to be mean but Zaruto is a Genin and he got threw this training easily, we need something that will ready us for what we might have to face in the future.)  

Dark-Ninja70

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:55 pm
(leo he's right...
oh and dark i sold it so it doesnt matter lol ill just wear the chunnin jacket. oh btw, speaking of cxhunin jackets shoudlnt actual chunins liek you be wearing it? I might not wear this anymore)

'Hmmm i wanna try that!' Cain attemtps it but it just ends up blowing up in his face.. 'Umm dark... i think i need some help.'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:55 am
(No I personally dont really like the jackets people us on gaia as chuunin jackets. I like the clothes Im wearing, also Zaruto I'll help you when we get back we cant rp at the same time at 2 different places if so id be out saving a friend you might die in guild soon...)  

Dark-Ninja70

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:41 am
( To get to the harder stuff, you first need to understand the basics and simple stuff. And from what i can see, this is what Leo is doing. You cant just skip ahead to the harder training, without knowing the basics )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:53 am
(This is ANBU, we learned the basics when we were in the academy and genin. We need things to prepare us we need harder training whats the point if we already know the basics come on Zaruto a genin got passed them easily this isn;t hard enough. This training should at least challenge us to improve.)  

Dark-Ninja70

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 am
( If your not prepaired to do the simple things, maybe your not prepaired to be ANBU )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff