Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Summon Sphere ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:22 pm
A score of fire summons materialized in the middle of Shrouds forces and began to wreak hellish havoc upon his monstrous horde.

Behind the walls of the Summon Sphere, local summoners were tirelessly trying to draw power for another assault. Hoping to buy enough time for the Jarians to take notice and send reinforcements.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:58 pm
Chase bit his lip. They didn't have time for this. Hopefully the girl would listen to him and not go any closer to the danger.
His stage set for either fight or flight, Chase moved on to questioning the Jarian glyph on his shirt.
"Could you get reinforcements? Or shall I come with you?"
He asked, unsure of what sort of answer he would get.

aeris192
Crew

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:36 pm
The large man pulled his hammer back over his head.

"Begone!"

In a frightening motion, the man begins to swing in a full circle, blasting the ogres out of his way. He lost his balance after the swing and caught himself with his hammer.

"Hmm!!"

Hammer-man advances on his next target: Shroud.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:20 am
"Ha Did You Think I Would Not Come Prepared?"

Shroud summoned a collection of acidic blobs that melting on contact.

"I Learn From My Mistakes In Anihlating All Of You Jarians!"

He took to the sky to avoid the blobs acidic touch.  

Blight_of_Luca

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:25 pm
The Jarian eye closed. Communicating its sights and sounds with Record.

The ghostly apparition assesed the situation and called out the only reinforcements available. Keeping an eye on the situation to see if more would be needed.

Several dozen robots approached the battlefield and began opening fire upon the monsters.
Each one had a skeletal structure that resembled the upper torso of a human being with some sort of propulsion unit allowing them to float above the ground.
Each one of them was armed with a high powered rifle and acted in union.

These were the Justice-bots. Security units created by justice in the even such an emergency happened when the Jarians were spread far to thin.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:46 pm
Finding the reinforcement suitable enough for the time, Chase focused his attantion on the blobs, trying not to get touched after he witnessed their acidic power.
He took to whatever action he could, whipping out a card similiar to the ones he placed on the summon sphere. The card glowed a light violet as Chase activated it's spell. Erulisse: Ice.
Ice shot out in vicious spikes out of the ground from the summon sphere in a straight line to Chase impaling all monsters in the way. The spikes near Chase did not stand idle for long as he summoned them to swirl around him, shooting at nearby monsters and protecting Chase from the acidic blobs.

aeris192
Crew

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:35 am
A puff of grey smoke erupted from the air beside Shroud, dispersing into the air leaving behind a man standing over eight feet tall. His dark blindfold whipped in the breeze with his long white hair as he turned to the animated cloak.
"This'll be just like old times."
He grinned a near feral grin and began summoning monsters of his own.
Lightning elementals swirled around the man soon after, mingling with the invisible hands surrounding him and taking potshots at the Jarian defenses.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:24 pm
Dismissing the remaining ogres and all his other monster with the exception of his slimes, Shroud gathered up his power and called forth a chimera. A large version of its species, the creature was nearly equal in size to the summon sphere. Roaring with three heads it doved at Chase.

"I Did Not Know You Would Be Coming." Shroud said with a savage glee.  

Blight_of_Luca

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:35 pm
"I did not know that I would be coming either."
Afos shrugged wryly.
"But, since the Tenth Sea is no longer considered clan status, I realized that I've been in a rut."
A savage grin crossed his face.
"I figure it's about time I got back to my roots and started acting like I did when I used to be happy."
He summoned a great pack of flying hellhounds alongside his lightnign elementals, sending the hounds off to assault the sphere.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:51 pm
Quickly Chase ran out of the way of the diving beast, quite alarmed at the size of the creature. In retaliation, Chase threw the remaining ice shards towards one of the heads' eyes, hoping to blind it before he disappeared in a blink.

Taunting the creature, Chase was spotted on the far right of the creature; and threw another flurry of sharp ice at the creature's eyes.

aeris192
Crew

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:00 pm
The larger man frowned and shifted his feet to hip distance. He raised his hammer high above his head and let out a deep bellow. His arms expanded, like the muscles had increased in size that very moment. The veins bulged and the muscle line became more detailed as if there were muscles beneath his muscles. He brought his hammer down to the earth with incomprehensible force. The hammer dug deep into the dirt, and a loud rumble echoed across the flat ground. A split second after the crash, the ground began to crumble beneath Shroud, Afos, and their forces. The ground imploded and a crater was built under their feet.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:13 pm
A flash of light appears up ontop of the summoning sphere as Viva and Xi rematerialize just as Shroud summons his Chimera. Xi looks up at him only to see a quick nod before she leaps off of the sphere above the Chimera.

Throwing her left shoulder forward as she falls, she begins a tight spin. Summoning magic to her hands, she releases a literal rain of kunai and shuriken down form above the Chimera.

Back on top of the Sphere, Viva kneels down and aims the giant fifteen foot long cannon. Light begins to build in the barrel as he charges up a shot.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:16 am
The chimera unfolds its wings and shoots upwards into the sky, roaring in rage at the damage to a pair of its eyes. Craning its dragon head downwards, it begins unleashing a torrent of flame down on the unsuspecting Jarians, not processing Xi's attempted assault through its dragon scaled back.

"Now Your Realizing What You Have Been Missing!"
Shroud says with a hollow laugh as it summons up a half dozen steel raptors and a pack of deformed snake-like wolves which scatter towards the growing resistance.

The remaining slimes are unfazed by the crater and ooze up its walls. Approaching the Summon sphere, they latch on its surface as they begin to slowly burn through it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:59 pm
Xi smiles as she bends out of the way. The weapons lodged in the Chimera thick skin begin to glow beofre expolding with tremdous force. A split second later Viva's beam cannon fires into the growing fireball around the Chimera.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:13 pm
A bright yellow flash appered a young boy reveald in the light. soon after a spinning ball was shown in his left hand "Rasingan" Neon started to stare at Afos  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff