Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Important!!!! All Members must Read!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elven Moonlight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:38 pm
Well, congratulations. I hope you shall enjoy your time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:19 pm
My friend finally made a move on the girl that he likes at the concert it was awsome.They were so cute kissing since she couldn't here him over the music.  

NJUSTIX

NJUSTIX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:22 pm
Philisophical.Cheese
I went to a concert for a Christian artist. It was a free concert in the mall, I got claustrophobic, and since I was on the upper level of the mall and right against the railing, I almost threw up on Jaci Velasquez.

I'm claustrophobic, I'm afraid of being outside of my home after seven P.M, I'm afraid of driving after I almost hit the dog trying to move the van for my mom, I'm still afraid of my closet, I have a phobia of evil gay anime dudes(the good guys who are gay, I do not mind), and if any of you make fun of me I'll hunt you down, take a chainsaw and slice you up into little pieces, and eat you with gouda cheese and a wheat cracker.

I have all of your fears except the gay anime part I don't really like gay anime it looks stupid and I'm also not claustrophobic  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:35 pm
Flogging Molly = Irish sex.

I never end up in the pit because my one friend always decides she's too freaked. So we end up in the back...we'll see how many times she gets brought along to concerts.

Meeehhhhh...
The only one's I've been to are Metallica/Godsmack, Green Day/MCR, and Warped Tour.

Nappy

Annafu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:38 pm
you people are all soo lucky... ;-;
i wish i could go to concerts... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:20 am
Nappy
Flogging Molly = Irish sex.

I never end up in the pit because my one friend always decides she's too freaked. So we end up in the back...we'll see how many times she gets brought along to concerts.

Meeehhhhh...
The only one's I've been to are Metallica/Godsmack, Green Day/MCR, and Warped Tour.
lol, pits hurt.
Im going to a Coheed and Cambria, Dredge, MeWithOutYou show Nov.12
and on the 5th im seeing th ehopeless north, chicago typewriter, and 2 others whee  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

futurant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:44 pm
YAY!! my first entry, i just got in this guild!! I tried to join a cheese guild and they didnt except me, if your out there cheese guild...im gonna put a hit on you! Oh, so anyways!! flogging molly is pretty good your lucky!!! ive been to local concerts buts thats all. I wish i could go to a muse concert, there my favorite!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:34 pm
Elven Moonlight
Well, congratulations. I hope you shall enjoy your time.

Ruehl

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces