Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Scout stuff for avatars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elektrikstar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:16 pm
Siren of Saturn
Top *you can find these things in the marketplace*

White Shirt-150 Gold
Clean Tavern White Blouse-2,770
Loose Knit White Topp-275
Stripped White Polo-601
White Nurse Top-445

Bottom

G-LOL Bruise Mistress Skirt-1,215
Fashion Purple Skirt-2,001
Superstar Purple Skirt 1,250

Accessories

Cute Purple Medical Gloves-154
Purple Neck Ribbon-198
Purple Satin Hairbow-1,595
Black Star Face Tattoo(really cute!)-387 (some hair styles may not work so well with this, so keep a few in mind)

Boots
Black Goth Boots-579
Dark Violet Leather Stiletto Boots-900
Button Down Boots-444

Hope this helps biggrin

Oh man, thanks so much for the help smile I really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:42 pm
Your welcome! gotta help out a fellow sailor saturn fan biggrin

Also, just so you can get some kind of picture..

User Image

this is 17,481 Gold
without the big bow in the middle it is
5,183 Gold smile

User Image

^^ 10,647 Gold

smile  

Siren of Saturn

-Sailor Spira-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:07 pm
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
elektrikstar
I'm really sad I didn't know about Gaia until recently through a friend. Now it seems I can't get anything cool like evolving items or backgrounds let alone my Saturn outfit sad

I don't have the money for it. And I'm not sure how to get it, besides like putting real money into the site.

But my real money has to go towards real cos-play for the conventions I go to. Oh, the delemia.

I don't even know if I'd be able to find a convincing Saturn on the market. Her Scythe is kind of specific.

The way I make money is by posting... a lot. Then use that gold to buy items like monthly collectables that will appreciate in value then you can sell them and make a nice profit. It's best to buy MC's about 1-3 months after they come out, when the fuss is over and their prices have droped from the orginal inflated price. Downside: Sometimes really good items, like Kiki's don't go down, you just have to learn how to play the market. Also this does take some time.
Hope that was helpful.

Learning how to play the market can be fun. I was saving up for a nitemare bustier at one point. When I got to the price, it went up from like 400K to 1KK and I gave up. Bought a bunch of stuff I had wanted for a long time. Bam, suddenly it all rockets in price and I'm worth over 2KK in gold.

Yeah. I bought a coconut bra years ago for like 250g becaus ethey were so common back then and I've just realized that they worth 200k now. The market does soem crazy things.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:06 am
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
elektrikstar
I'm really sad I didn't know about Gaia until recently through a friend. Now it seems I can't get anything cool like evolving items or backgrounds let alone my Saturn outfit sad

I don't have the money for it. And I'm not sure how to get it, besides like putting real money into the site.

But my real money has to go towards real cos-play for the conventions I go to. Oh, the delemia.

I don't even know if I'd be able to find a convincing Saturn on the market. Her Scythe is kind of specific.

The way I make money is by posting... a lot. Then use that gold to buy items like monthly collectables that will appreciate in value then you can sell them and make a nice profit. It's best to buy MC's about 1-3 months after they come out, when the fuss is over and their prices have droped from the orginal inflated price. Downside: Sometimes really good items, like Kiki's don't go down, you just have to learn how to play the market. Also this does take some time.
Hope that was helpful.

Learning how to play the market can be fun. I was saving up for a nitemare bustier at one point. When I got to the price, it went up from like 400K to 1KK and I gave up. Bought a bunch of stuff I had wanted for a long time. Bam, suddenly it all rockets in price and I'm worth over 2KK in gold.

Yeah. I bought a coconut bra years ago for like 250g becaus ethey were so common back then and I've just realized that they worth 200k now. The market does soem crazy things.

Certainly does.  

Ryuondo

SceneQueen94

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:33 pm
I had wanted a sailor mars or saturn look as well. but then I cam across the school girl uniform that my avi has on now. one i get the bigger bow and gloves itll be a perfect sailor moon ^^
but yea, its INSANE how much the prices are around here =/  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:55 am

The new tennis skirt items are great for Senshi cosplays.
I've been waiting for a plain white skirt forever.
User Image  

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

orphics

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:58 am
-Sailor Spira-
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
elektrikstar

Hope that was helpful.

the market prices rise so quickly! just the other day, elemental wings were 23k now its around 28k. scary..............  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:53 am
Im never gonna be able to afford stuff like that now lol
btw Magical Girl Yossy, I like the wings u have =]  

SceneQueen94

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:19 am
SceneQueen94
Im never gonna be able to afford stuff like that now lol
btw Magical Girl Yossy, I like the wings u have =]

Thank you!
The Angel Imp potion cost me a pretty penny, that's to be sure.

Every Gaian starts out thinking that they'll never have a lot of money,
but trust me, it'll happen.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:08 am
yea, I had a shop set up for a long time with artwork that I had done
but this guy reported me and said I was using copywrited images
even though I wasnt.  

SceneQueen94

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:48 pm
princessmoon747
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
elektrikstar

Hope that was helpful.

the market helps. is you buy a cool item (like a collectable)while its cheap, the price usually rises later, then you can sell it for lots of gold. ^^

It's a waiting game. Sometimes items take off really fast. Others, don't ever take off. So you have to pick and choose which you think will take off before you spend the gaia cash or your gold. When a new collectible is released the CB usually has a descent response to it for judging how well it will do. At least it used to. I haven't been there in ages. Unless of course you want the item. Then the sell price doesn't matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:41 pm
Ryuondo
princessmoon747
Ryuondo
-Sailor Spira-
elektrikstar

Hope that was helpful.

the market helps. is you buy a cool item (like a collectable)while its cheap, the price usually rises later, then you can sell it for lots of gold. ^^

It's a waiting game. Sometimes items take off really fast. Others, don't ever take off. So you have to pick and choose which you think will take off before you spend the gaia cash or your gold. When a new collectible is released the CB usually has a descent response to it for judging how well it will do. At least it used to. I haven't been there in ages. Unless of course you want the item. Then the sell price doesn't matter.

Yeah, and for some reason the letters seem to sell better than items inside the letter. Soo if you get an extra letter, don't open it smile Save it for two or three years, and then sell it :p  

Siren of Saturn

SighingSoftly

Jeering Gawker

8,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:28 pm
i can but it might cost alot  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:49 pm
SceneQueen94
I had wanted a sailor mars or saturn look as well. but then I cam across the school girl uniform that my avi has on now. one i get the bigger bow and gloves itll be a perfect sailor moon ^^
but yea, its INSANE how much the prices are around here =/

i know but look hereUser Image
Total Value: 30,002 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Magical Girl's Lovely Heart Gloves
Lovely Genie Orange Headpiece
Oxblood Leather Boots
White Stockings
Blue Middle School Skirt
Magical Girl
Magical Girl