Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
RE movie 'Last Boss' discussion. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who was your favorite final monster?
  Transformed Licker
  Nemesis (Matt Edison)
  Tyrant (Dr. Isaacs)
View Results

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:44 pm
Dammit... this makes the fifth time (I guess) your reasoning has on-up'd my own! I am succeeding this conversation... UNTIL NEXT TIME, BIO!!! *Hops into escape pod* MUAAAHHAAAAHAAAAHHAAAAA!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:18 am
We really need more people to start participating in this subforum. Lazy people forget to check.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:59 pm
I personally like the "Last Boss" of the third movie. I enjoyed the fight more than the other two movies, it was just plain out awesome if you ask me. I think the whole mutation was good looking and a little more like the games. I dunno, I just liked him better!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:26 pm
Amen. Also, it's good to see some participation from someone other than myself and Valentine.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:38 pm
Yea, I saw this sub-forum and saw it needed some input and so I'm here. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:09 am
But yeah, if nothing else, the Isaacs Tyrant just looked really really well done.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:36 pm
Yea, and I think it was good to finally have a really intelligent boss fight Alice. I mean Nemesis was pretty smart but I dunno, I felt he didn't fight to his potential and Isaacs did. I mean he used everything in his arsenal. I dunno, I feel I've got no real facts but oh well! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:54 am
No, it's true.
Back when Alice had no Powers, the Licker was awesome for a final boss, I think. The mutated licker, anyway. The way it looked was very, "Resident Evil"ish. But I think the first movie is very different from the other two in that way that Alice isn't really a force.
Nemesis would've been more than awesome of a boss for Jill, Carlos, etc. But with Alice it was pretty much fair game. So what Isaacs provided was an actual force MORE powerful than Alice herself. And if it wasn't for the laser hallway, then Isaacs would've surely crushed Alice.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:39 am
Exactly! I like how you can find a very good analysis to things! xd

But Alice would've definitely died if not for the laser thing. Also I think there should be some sort of secondary character involvement. Alice is cool and I love how she does all her fighting and special power stuff, but I'd like to see normal people kick a** (except in RE 1 because of the fact she was still normal and RE: Apocalypse where they sort of did... I think). But overall, the fights have been great except in Apocalypse in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:46 am
Apocalypse had its moments. The humans did quite a bit of fighting when they had to take out those Umbrella guards.
But I'd say Extinction is an overall better movie than Apocalypse.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Angelus Drakonis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:34 pm
I completely and absolutely agree with that! I wonder why no one else talks... jaja.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:08 am
*Reappears* You know... now that I think about it, whenever the Lickers attack the people in the Church in Extinction, do you think they should have instead gone with Hunters? Cause with those Lickers being what they were compared to the one in RE, they should have been either bigger, or they should have mutated after each kill they took a bite or two out of. I can't remember if they were smaller or the same compared to the first Licker, so some input would be appreciated.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:36 am
You're, of course, talking about Apocalypse, not Extinction.

And yes, theoretically, they should've transformed. But Who knows, maybe they were different breeds. Like I said, if you look at that closeup they did, the lickers in Apocalypse actually had lips. Maybe they were a little more stable. And if not a different breed, the way the Licker got out in the original RE movie, it's possible that its incubation wasn't complete, which made it unstable, which is why it did transform.
But we'll never get an explanation on it.

I don't think Hunters were right for the movies though. The movies dealt with more fleshy type creatures. Hunters were more animalistic, I think they're awesome for the games. But, as I see it, they fall into the same category as the Spiders, Chimeras, and other creatures of the sort.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:10 pm
i think the nemesis is the best because he looks just like the one in the video game and that dude who played him must have been strong as hell to lift a rocket launcher and a minigun, even with all the stuff he still kicked a whole lot of a** (except for alices)  

Enigmatic Fool

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:12 pm
Yeah, if you watch the special features on the DVD/Blu-Ray you can see that the guy is a tank. And each one of those weapons weighed like 60 lbs, plus the weight of the suit itself... He's a powerhouse.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games