Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Death of a King [Send Profiles] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...do you know the mystery already!?
  YOSH! >D
  Nyuu T^T
  In fact, I thi- uhh...
  Cookie Numnums! Feed dem to Kushkush! *nod*nod*
View Results

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:09 pm
"No, don't touch me... no... off me... evil... no," he mumbled in his light sleep. The nightmares were making him babble like an idiot, the visions of demons and dark creatures running at him. He felt the slight tentacles of one of them touch his head, running their slimy hands over his head, cherishing him like a meal to be. He screamed in the dream, batting his hands out to keep them away. He was nothing but a smile child in the hallucination, a weak and defenseless one.

He rolled over on the bed, twitching again. The slight crumple of papers crushing under him made him stir. "Who... there..." he whispered to the empty room.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:34 pm
Fairyhn watched as he stirred restlessly in his sleep, obviously having horrid nightmares. She gasped and winced away when he batted at her, catching her hand a little harshly. She rubbed it lightly, sighing, she leaned over and in an almost-whisper, sang a song to him. The one only she, her mom, and Kuhn knew. At the end she whispered in his ear,
"It's me." she blew air into his ear, knowing it tickled him. "Nothing is going to hurt you, my King."  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:34 pm
[[um...why did this die one day? Come back someoooone~]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:32 pm
[[ahahaha... uhm that's the thing with kushy-kun... you have to be patient.... sweatdrop ]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games