Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Tired of being alone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thequackattack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:40 pm
just find a positive vent im only 18 but i had to get my act together before life became to out of hand. i mean just do something that you like to do, you have to learn to depend on yourself before relying on yourself, imean thats how i get through it. i sound like some kind of outreach program or something...oh yeah comedy thats a great way to on top of life  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:08 pm
Well I really don't know what to say here. Because after my brother died, I always felt lonely. I just learned to deal with being lonely all the time. But, you could try to play video games. It really gets your mind off of s**t, it did for me. Read a book. Drawing can help. Like draw your feelings out. If your mad, draw a bunch of violent crap. It helped me. You could write and everything in a notebook. I still do that, and it makes me feel better.  

Kris O-O

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:02 pm
there's just no point to living anymore thats how shity my lifes is.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:07 pm
I am trying to live all bymyself...my parents left me and went to their own country. I am living with a bunch of bitches- sorry about the swearing. I cant depend on anyone- by the way i am 16. I have limited money and life sucks.  

evrem_26

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:17 pm
Ghost1124
I am so confused right now dont know whats happening alot of things going thru my head feels like I am Dying on the inside tired of being alone no ones ever there for me Iam always depressed. NEED ADVICE HELP ME!!

sry can't help much.
i'm always alone too, i refuse to befriend people and most of my family hates my effin guts.
i would suggest writing down how u feel,
i write stories and put every feeling i have in them
try poems or a journal, mabye hard rock music can help
trust me man being alone is hard, only the tough get through it
if ur tough you'll be just fine  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:08 pm
i find that when your lonely,or dont feel like thinking about something,waching tv tends to help...  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Ghost1124

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:05 pm
i watch to much tv its all repeats anyway  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items