Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
~CT's Brawl Guide~ on hold. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Lovell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:52 am
Nice.
I'll be waiting for the R.O.B. addition. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:57 am
Suggestion time:

Add to the Ganondor(f)k one that if your opponet walks into a Warlock Punch, he's the embodiment of fail. 3nodding  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:06 am
auS-e-Dude
Suggestion time:

Add to the Ganondor(f)k one that if your opponet walks into a Warlock Punch, he's the embodiment of fail. 3nodding

That's not always the case. You're not supposed to just spam it and wait for someone to be stupid enough to get hit. I don't use warlock punch alot, but if I do, it hits. Best is when you return after being KOed or while the enemy is still on 20-30% and isn't expecting it. Throwing and jump-punching also works.

And don't forget that warlock punch pretty much means a free kill for you if an enemy breaks his shield/gets buried/falls asleep.

Yuan Lovell
Nice.
I'll be waiting for the R.O.B. addition. xD

User Image

I recently started getting into ROB, but I'll probably do meta knight, snake, lucario, wario and ZSS first since these are the chars I have most experience with as of now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:33 am
ChaosTorrent
auS-e-Dude
Suggestion time:

That's not always the case. You're not supposed to just spam it and wait for someone to be stupid enough to get hit. I don't use warlock punch alot, but if I do, it hits. Best is when you return after being KOed or while the enemy is still on 20-30% and isn't expecting it. Throwing and jump-punching also works.

And don't forget that warlock punch pretty much means a free kill for you if an enemy breaks his shield/gets buried/falls asleep.

No, you're not getting what I am saying.

You're G. You press B. They walk up to you and not do anything. They get hit. Then they fail.

That has happened to me a fair few times.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:41 am
auS-e-Dude
ChaosTorrent
auS-e-Dude
Suggestion time:

No, you're not getting what I am saying.

You're G. You press B. They walk up to you and not do anything. They get hit. Then they fail.

That has happened to me a fair few times.

Oh, that. xD

It's even worse if they stop right outside your range, and then rush in at the last moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:30 pm
I want to see ROB me too!

By the way... A little tip on ROB:

To counter Marth, just charge your lazer and charge the gyro.
Launch the lazer, Marth will counter, and after launch the Gyro!
Marth will not have the time to counter the Gyro!

I think that this is a good technique.  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

stealth-ninja05

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:23 pm
very nice job on the guide it's very detailed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:53 am
Thanks guys. I just finished the Ike guide, enjoy. blaugh  

Al Torrenz

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:09 am
Good job Renz!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:30 am
Regulust
Good job Renz!

Thanksh. :B

Kirby will be next. I just started playing him and am amazed by his improvements.  

Al Torrenz

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:18 am

Kriby's just that badass.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:46 pm
You should do Sonic and Lucario. And by the way when using Mario, if you Knock them off the platform but not enough to send them off the screen, you can always jump near them then use the aerial side smash, or was it aerial down smash.... either way it pretty much does a straight punch down to hell which can ko with someone 20% or more. then to recovery double jump to the platform and for an extra boost do the up smash attack which sends you flying towards the platform xD.  

Demon0fMists

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:20 pm
Kirby add'd. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:03 pm

I love using the kirbycide move...without Kirby actually dying. I usually spit out the enemy at a point where I'm sure they can't back up.

What the Pho

Houndoomed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:13 pm
Didja know Ike's down tilt is a spike? If your opponent is unlucky enough to end up in range of the swipe while they recover... they don't recover.

Obviously, it's a bit tougher to pull off than a spike with his d-air, but it's got the bonus of "no suicide risk."  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff