Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:35 pm
After wandering around the village kit comes across the graveyard. "Oh wow what a sad place." kit walked up to a dead tree in the middle of the graveyard and carved something in the tree's bark. "Those that read this, You are hear to mourn but do not be sad for we will all see those that pas away agin one day." After he was done kit climbed up the tree and found a little perch. Sitting down he looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:23 pm
Kit stopped humming and got out of the tree. walking back to the village.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:37 pm
*Walks in*'...........hmm...hm.hm..hahahahahahahahaha"Ryugan laughs evily...stops then smiles obtaining composier."....Bracken Dance"*Slams one hand on the ground,and a bone tubstone shoots out of the ground,ryugan takes out a bone and carves  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:19 pm
Eng appered behind dizzle and put a katana to the back of his neck. "now what was the hystiricks?"  

skywerwolf

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:26 pm
*Ryugan looks at Eng*"Dont you ever try that on me agian"Ryugan says in a serious tone.*Ryugan finishes carving*"HMM thats it"*leaps off* It reads:This is a memorial of one of the most powerful bloodlines,wiped out by Greed and stupidity...Here lies the Kaguya Clan...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:31 pm
"i wasent trying. and if you dont tell me why your were lafhing i will get it out of you"  

skywerwolf

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:37 pm
"Well its funny...you ask.....I laughed cause..i felt like it...Ya know its Stupid when a clan so powerful throws there life away for what purpose??"Ryugan Smiles Evily."It ate away at me for a while...then i thought i am alive,i SURVIVED.....I may have had many wounds but hey im here today,Live and well..."*Ryugan appears behind Eng*"Sorry..if we got off on the wrong foot..I'm Ryugan Kaguya,Cloud Genin"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:34 pm
"i know who you are. (orry i forgot your name) i am Eng. i am a jonin"  

skywerwolf

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:02 pm
"....Rank means nothing to me..i was without a rank for most of my life...hmph im a 17 year old Genin......,thats Pathetic"Ryugan says still smileing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:11 pm
"still. so do you know anyone in this graveyard?"  

skywerwolf

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:16 pm
"No..i just decided to make a kaguya memorial"Ryugan says walking towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:57 pm
A portal opened and jedi walked out and stood in front of a certain grave. its almost time. jedi sat in front of it and waited.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:16 pm
*jedi dug up the grave and took the corpse.jedi opened a portal and walked through with body.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:50 pm
Kit walked into the graveyard and jumped to the dead tree in the middle. He hoped onto a perch and looked out into the area. It was dead and litterd with mist covering every inch.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:25 pm
Kit jumped out of the tree and started to head back into the village. When he looked over and saw something he did not expect to see. "Here lies the grave of...." The first name was too faded to read but the last name stuck out. "......Heyaza" He looked and read it agin. "That is my last name. Is this my father?" He stared at the grave for sometime then left.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff