Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Inn of Wandering Souls... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beredsamkeit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:59 pm
Kamui's sharp, Damphire eyes caught the slight difference in the amount of light pouring down into the room from the staircase. He considered it silently, listening to the breathing of his other customer. He could no longer hear the thoughts of the women who went to her room, glad to have one less set of voices clouding his head. He considered the shape of the symbols he had seen shining through her clothes, though. He wasn't sure if he had seen them before, but they seemed somehow familiar.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:58 pm
Sorandati bit her lip, sliding down the wall to curl her knees up into her chest, doing her best to suppress the glow.

Doing her best to suppress the pain.

"Make it stop, Ragnarok!" She begged as needles shot through her body with every shining pulse of her tattoos. "Oh God make it stop!"

"I can't, Sora!"
He replied, on edge now too. "You know I can't!"

Sorandati bit her lip and threw her head back, fighting to keep from gasping out loud.

LovetoCauseMayhem

Beredsamkeit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:43 pm
Kamui's right eye twitched suddenly, sensing the intense pain from the girl upstairs. He could hear her thoughts clearly as she mentally screamed. He glanced back toward the stair case, wishing he had some idea of how to help her pain. He would help, if only he knew how. He, however, did not know any spells which could alleviate the kind of pain she was feeling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:50 pm
She felt Ragnarok rise within her, his presence heavy and suppressive in her chest.

"There's only one way, Sora!" He stated as his power washed over her. Gasping, she fought against it.

"No, Ragnarok!" She mentally bit out. "You remember what happened last time!"

"Yeah, and I also remember what ALMOST happened,"
the other stated soothingly. "And WHAT happened was better than what ALMOST happened."

You know it as well as I do.

Sorandati was silent for a moment, and then she closed her eyes, allowing herself to relax.

"Okay, Ragnarok..." she breathed as his powers spread. "I trust you."

Suddenly a brilliant flash of silver light was seen from beneath the door, and then silence.

When Sorandati opened her eyes again, they were now a brilliant sapphire, her hair now a luscious, beautiful silver.

The gold tattoos had immediately dulled, and changed into a soft silver color. Nodding in satisfaction at the results, Sorandati stood up and tossed her hair back from where it was in her eyes. Raising that same hand, she surveyed it.

"Good..." she breathed, noticing no difference in the skin. She looked upwards, her eyes flashing. "Transformation complete."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:49 pm
She rested her elbows on the Bar surface, feeling the cool wood bristle the hair's on the back of her neck. She sighed, her long White strands spreading out over her back. She stood up. Smacked her hands on the counter; an ear-splitting crash filling the black room. Spinning around violently: she grabbed a large bottle and glass from the many shelves behind her. She slammed them on the table. Pouring herself a healthy measure of Vodka. Glugging it down. Feeling the sensational rush flow through her tensed fingers. She flicked back her hair and laughed silently in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:26 pm
Kamui glanced sideways to the female who had caused his ear drums to feel, for a moment, as if they had exploded. He surprised at himself for not having noticed her enter the room. He watched her grab herself a bottle without first asking for it, pouring herself as much as he usually drank at once. Now, he had seen some seasoned drinkers in his day, but his particular metabolism had, until now, guaranteed no one could out drink him. It was a first for him, not that he hadn't had his fair share of those during the time he since the establishment of the bar.

As he watched her down the glass of vodka and slam it down, he was trying to calculate who she was. She was an unusual character, to say the least. Would she suspect that he heard her silent laugh, though?

Beredsamkeit

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:42 pm
Sometimes, when I'm sitting in my bedroom...

All ALONE... in the DARK...

I sometimes look up at the stars and wish I was them.

All ALONE... but in plain SIGHT...

But then I think of something...

Sorandati - her senses sharpened - narrowed her now-sapphire eyes, her lips curling in distaste.

Who, in God's name, was causing such a hideous racket?

I have half a mind to tell them off...

Unlike the true Sorandati, THIS Sorandati detested loud noises.

Making up her mind, she opened the door to her room and stepped out into the hallway, making her way down the stairs as her hair and eyes bled from silver to blonde and blue to green - as Sorandati had looked before she retired upstairs.

"Excuse me..." she breathed, her voice slightly huskier than before. Coughing, she cleared her throat and tried again, looking at Kamui. "Excuse me..." Ah, good. Her voice sounded as it had before now. "Who just made that awful noise? They rather disturbed my sleep. Is there any possible way you could ask them to quiet down?"

User Image

It's really strange, I think...

When they're up there...

They're all ALONE. In the DARK. But everyone can SEE them...

It's strange when I look up at them...

Because they kinda remind me of YOU.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:33 am
She stood up. Bei, that was her name, Bei Lunar. The mysterious woman who had entered the bar alone and drank down her much needed glass of alcohol, she had caused quite a ruckas. She smiled naughtily to herself and then, putting the glasses and drinks away as she had first found them, she glided gracefully out of the room and into the hall where the other two strangers stood.

She let her smile fade before looking up at them with her ususal fake-innocence-look, as they stood there, staring strangely at her. "Good Evening. I do apologize for the noise.." She tried not to smile, a little bit tipsy tonight, "I was in desperation for a much-needed glass of vodka. I've travelled a long way tonight.." Her melodic voice rang through the room, reverberating off the walls, as if she were singing. There was a moment of silence in the room, the woman leaned down and hoisted up her midnight dress, pulling it up to her hip; revealing a small black pistol, a few packets of ciggarettes, some chewing gum, a wad of cash and a glimpse of her laced panties. She slipped the cash from the strap that held it firmly to her lean leg and stood up once more, holding out a generous handful of notes. "Take it." She whispered, "I would like a room for a few months please..Sir." Her eyes gleamed naughtily at him, a smile playing on her red lips now.

Before anyone could answer, she was on the counter. Her black-painted toes holding her gracefully on tip-toes on the desk. She leaned over the man's shoulder, reaching for a key; room 13. She felt the hairs on the back of his neck bristle at her cold touch; she whispered her thanks into his ear and was back on the ground, dead still in the moonlight. "Good evening to you." She said, walking slowly towards a winding staircase; heading for her room.

Clara Sunaro

Beredsamkeit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:17 am
Kamui glanced sideways to Sorandati, his mouth opening slightly as his words failed to escape when he was interupted by the young woman's introduction and apology. He glanced nonchalantly between the two of them, for a short moment until he noted on the color of the young woman's panties as she reached for her money. He took the money, or was it placed in his hand? Either way, he stayed still so as to not potentially throw off her balance as she leaned over him to retreive her key. He was surprised that her skin felt as cold as his own. His eyes caught the number on her key, making a mental note of her room number.

His features had remained as blank as though they were carved in stone this entire time, her nymphette behavior appearing to have little, if any, effect on him. As she turned to start up the stairs, he spoke his first words to her, "I would have your name..." He did need it, especially if she were to be staying in his inn for such an extended period of time. He stared blankly after her, considering her person as though he were trying to size up who she was in his head.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:00 am
The woman's bare feet touched the step, and she turned her head sharply in the man's direction. She spoke only two words, but the room was filled with a lonely echo that followed afterwards. "Miss Lunar." There was no longer a smile on her face, only an emotionless hollow could be seen in her grey eyes and her lips formed a firm line. There was a whooshing sound in the empty room, and before anyone could glance at her twice, she was gone. Up the stairs and onto the landing. Silence.

[[If you have nothing else to say O_o;; Time Skip? To get us going somewhere? X3 Like..'A few days had passed and no one had seen Miss Lunar, let alone learnt her first name..Until..' Something Happens? <3]]

Clara Sunaro

Beredsamkeit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:13 pm
I, as the creator of this RP, believe that Clara's suggestion of jumping forward in time may be a good idea. The inn is, after all, usually only a place where people's frustrations of the day are drowned by the glass, as opposed to being where they spend their days. As a result, summarizing anything that might happen over the course of the next three days would be fine with me. Allowing the RP to move on a day-to-day basis will only help it to stagnate as it has in past months. There simply isn't enough activity in the tavern, nor are there enough members of the RP. It is our duty, as writers, to come up with the possibilities that will further the story instead of writing nothing and expecting someone else to come up with an idea upon which we can continue the story. We should be united in this endeavor.

I will post an opening post to initiate the next bout of RP'ing. If anyone has an issue with my decision, please bring it up to me in PM and we will agree on whether or not we should continue or delete the posts made in pursuit of this new offshoot of our story.

Thank you Clara, for the suggestion, and let's all have some fun.

As is constant for Kamui, the days and nights blended together as though neither existed. Time seemed to move in fast forward when nothing of any importance happened. He sat behind the bar until well into the morning, sleeping with his head reclined against the wall behind the bar until someone passed through. The welcome interruption of his meditative peace was always accompanied by a patron. Even the boisterous outbursts from the neighborhood children and merchants during the day didn't wake him, though he was somehow unconsciously aware of them.

He slept during these times of peace, somehow making up for the irregularity, or lack altogether, of his sleep schedule. He sat with his eyes either lazily trained on the wall opposite from where he sat or on the back of his eyelids. His breaths were so soft and silent that you might think he was dead if he didn't wake upon the approach of a patron, as opposed to waking after they had entered the room. This occasion was no exception.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:02 am
[[Doesn't revolve around me? Excuse me, when did i ever say it revolved around me? Or even act as if it did? Since, i roleplay my character, i couldnt exactly give an example of one of your characters doing something becuase then i would be taking your characters actions from you. So, i had to say that example of '' 'A few days had passed and no one had seen Miss Lunar, let alone learnt her first name..Until..' Something Happens? <3" Right?

Anyway, what do you want to happen? -Smiles- Something..Big? To be honest, i haven't any ideas. XDD ]]

((..Where the hell do i go from here? We have to wait for a post from LovetoCauseMayhem :3))

Clara Sunaro

Beredsamkeit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:04 am
((I honestly have no idea what you could have happen. Personally, I'd like our characters to have a chance to meet yours before we go into something big happening.

As far as what I said concerning your focusing on your character, I said all that based on my personal perception of how you were looking at the RP based on what you said. I apologize for my presumptuousness.

Either way, I say we hold off on anything really big happening for one more night, now that I think of it. I say our characters should have a chance to meet yours and interact with yours before we have something big happen, if anything. Something big already did kind of happen for LovetoCauseMayhem, after all, and only Kamui was privy to it. Even he only has an idea of what happened specifically.

Either way, I leave the decision over what we do next to you two. Kamui is there at the bar waiting for something to do, so please do whatever you like and please attempt to include him so that I can have something with which to respond. Thanks -^_^-))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:04 pm
[[Ehhh?! Seriously?! Over to us?!...Gahhh! I dont know!

I suppose i could make her come into the Bar for another drink, or something. O__o;; Ne? It makes it easy for LovetoCauseMayhem to randomly walk in to the bar and join us, S'pose.

I posted on LovetoCauseMayhem's profile to remind her to post in here 8D

So, here goes nothing..]]

Bei stuck her head round the door frame, a smile playing on her lips and a naughty gleam in her eye. She seemed distracted, not noticing the man resting his head on the bar counter, as if he were asleep. She tip toed across the room and ducked down behind the bar too, raiding the cupboards for a drink that suited her taste. I wonder if anyone minds me getting my own drinks..Am i suposed to help myself? I wouldn't know really...Been away for far too long i see..

Clara Sunaro

Beredsamkeit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:46 pm
"Your payment was more than sufficiant to cover your drinks, and you grabbing your own drinks does save me the work. Help yourself." The answer to her exact thoughts slipped seemlessly from between his lips without him moving his head, at first. After she had stood up high enough to see over the bar again, he leaned his head forward and opened his eyes, considering her silently. He had tried to size her up the previous night, but it was difficult. She seemed like the type to be complicated rather than predictable.

He readjusted his seated posture in his chair, resting one arm along the bar. His slender fingers ran along the base of his personal bottle of liquor, dust previously stuck to the glass now stuck to his fingers.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games