Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:50 am
"you act like i don't prepare for these kinda things" Elandru said as the swords and golem started to re-construct themselves. "Of all the dark magic i know there are very few spells i haven't mastered...Now you still haven't answered my question...what do you know of the dark arts?" He said with a menacing smile on his face. Blood running down his hand he said,"do you know anything about blood spells? you can destroy them as many times as you want, but you can never get rid of them! Another question i want to ask you...why does a goddess like you still fight? Should'nt you be like helping the needy or somethin' like that?" He said as the swords started to circle him in a defensive position.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:48 pm
Sorandati laughed.

"That's the job of others," she replied easily, smirking. "I don't fool around with stuff like that. I was given these powers for a job, so I'm going to DO that job. My job..." She smiled. "Is to beat the living s**t out of people like you. For fun, of course. For sport. For entertainment. AND..." she smirked again, wider this time. "To see if they're worthy." Taking her Rashonya in her hands, she spun it. "Now..." her smirk descended into a sadistic sneer. "I'll tell you one thing I know about the dark arts..." Raising her hand she used a sliver of golden wind to cut herself along her own arm, the blood a shimmering red with underlying tones of gold. "Blood spells are powerful, but there's one thing about them that casters seem to always forget..."

She lowered her hand, allowing the blood to slide down her skin to pool in her palm.

"Blood spells are only useful..."

She drew back her hand.

"If other blood isn't shed!"

Taking her handful of shimmering blood, she threw it forward at the golem and swords, the blood solidifying into needles of red as they flew through the air.

Striking the golem and a good number of the swords, the needles instantly melted upon contact, turning back into blood and shattering the blood spell at the roots as a foreign blood intermingled with the magic and corrupted it, making the golem and several swords disappear in poofs of smoke, their time done until the battle was over.

Smirking, she lowered her hand again, more blood pooling in the palm.

"Is that all you can do?" She asked him, genuinely curious, but a bit taunting as well. "Cheap tricks and fancy summons? Is all you can do hide behind some monsters while they do your dirty work for you?"  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:40 pm
"HAHAHAHA, you act like i'm THAT weak! I don't just summon s**t to hide behind! Tricks are fun but...u should know...so are the distractions i've been setting you up for." As he melted into thin air. A voice echoed throughout the arena. "Faynir deh nukdi!! (Now you die!!!) aht ho teh no hih oh sai don. Se No bo warde!! (i unlleash all my energy into final blast. It's now or never!!) PONTE COMMINION! (WORLD DOMINATION!)" And a giant blast of energy was unleashed as Elandru's clothes were ripped from his skin in the blast as it expanded and destroyed everything it touched. A complete 360 degree area 4 miles wide. "IF I DIE YOUR COMING WITH ME! BUT I GOTTA TELL YA...YOU'VE EARNED MY RESPECT!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:44 am
Sorandati's eyes widened as she saw the blast coming.

Then she smirked.

"Heh... the feeling's mutual," she breathed.

She closed her as her entire body began to glow gold as the blast neared.

Then she was swallowed by the explosion.

As the blast ripped through the arena, shattering the walls and blowing apart the stands, a bright flash of golden light split through the smoke and flame before vanishing.

The explosion faded, and the dust cleared.

Sorandati wasn't there.

But then a bright golden light split the sky again, and something monstrous fell from the higher parts of the atmosphere, twisting and turning limply - a mixture of gold and red - before slamming into the arena floor, bouncing up due to the momentum only to crash onto the ground again, a knot of wings and scales.

A massive golden dragon - stained with blood - lay there, nearly lifeless as the sun shone on its scales, laying where it had fallen.

Gasping, it opened its eyes - revealing absolute emerald orbs - and snorted out the dust that had gotten into its nose, weakly raising its great head and looking around.

"Ah..." it gasped. "I gotta say, that was some explosion." Smirking weakly, it straightened out, now attempting to shift into a comfortable position. "Heh... that was fun." It looked upwards. "That was fun... kid..." Wincing, the dragon set its head back down and smirked wryly. "If you're even still alive."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:37 am
Elandru was standing there almost lifeless but still standing."I'm not dead...yet." He said as he fell to the floor. His sword laying next to him."So you made it...no surprise. I gotta say for anyone to survive the blast is amazing, but the blast can't hurt me. I'm not hurt...just exhausted. The blast uses all my energy during the attack but i can increase the power of it with life energy...but i wouldn't do that. Strike me down if you want...I can't even stand up." He looked upon the dragon eyes wide. "Is that your true form?" He said before passing out in exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:00 am
The dragon smirked.

"Look around, brat," she stated simply. "Why would I kill the only one to grace my arena?" Smirking still, she shifted, sliding her claws underneath her and lifting her massive body upwards, grimacing in pain. "Yeah... this is my true form... fancy, neh?"

As she raised herself up, her body began to glow gold, the wounds sealing over solely because of Sorandati's will and leaving only the blood that coated her golden scales.

Her body and energy restored, Sorandati - still in here dragonic form - moved forward, walking along the dusty area floor to the unconscious Elandru's side, nudging him experimentally with her large nose.

When he didn't respond, she rolled her eyes and slid her great canine tooth through the back of his shirt and lifted him up easily, balancing him on his feet.

"All right, brat..." she growled. She nudged his stomach with her nose, using her God powers to restore his energy. "Rejuvenate."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:07 am
Elandru's eyes shot open, "Well that was fun...and you made it out okay." He started walking to pick up his sword. "I'm done fightin today. Do you got a place i can sleep i'm really ******** tired." He said as he sat down on the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:59 pm
The great dragon grunted, stretching upwards and groaning as her muscles creaked.

"No sweat, brat," she replied tiredly. "I got a place for you. Hang tight - I need to repair my arena."

Lifting up her great head, she twisted her wings and stretched them up to the sky, turning her nose to the air as she stretched upwards.

Immediately as she rose the ground began to rumble, and massive chunks of stone began to rise from the floor, rising up and up until they were hundreds of feet above the ground.

The new circular walls of the arena were in place once more.

Smirking, the dragon lowered her head once more and took Elandru by the collar once more, launching herself off the ground and out of the arena, carrying him away from the circular coliseum and towards a large and luscious mansion that could be seen a few miles away.  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:37 am
"HEY", Elandru said,"I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO FLY THERE!" He said lurching and gaging at every bump. " I HATE HEIGHTS! I COULD HAVE TELEPORTED THERE DAMN WOMAN!" Elandru said as he held back from throwing up all over him and the dragon. "HOLY s**t, PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:32 am
Biting down a massive laugh that would make Elandru tumble head over heels down to the ground, Sorandati flapped her wings and angled them, diving downwards as the ground zoomed closer and closer, the wind whistling through her scales.

Straightening up just before her nose would slam into the ground, Sorandati zoomed forward, uplifting massive waves of dusk on either side as she neared the enormous double doors leading to the mansion.

Circling around so that she was perpendicular to the doors, she unceremoniously dropped Elandru onto the tiles in front of the mansion.

"Wish granted, brat," she stated simply. "You should feel a little honored - I don't carry just ANYONE around."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:19 pm
"Damn...what a flight...", Elandru said as he stumbled to the ground. "I can fly with magic if i really needed it but i prefer teleporting anyway. Oh s**t!" he said as he vomited all over the floor. "Aaagh, that sucked. Please never carry me again. So where will i be staying?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:19 pm
Sorandati winced slightly as he ejected his insides onto her tiles, but then she trembled a wing joint and the mess disappeared. She shrugged.

"I don't care," she replied simply. "The mansion's empty. Go where you will." Turning to face the entrance, she stepped forward with one massive golden talon as the great doors opened.

Suddenly she was striding inside the building in her human form, her armor in touched and her walk confident.

"Stay away from the top floor though," she added as she strode in as if a dragon-turning-human was a normal occurrence. "That one's mine. You can find SOMETHING to your liking on the other nine floors. Well, eight when you subtract one for the recreation areas, dining room, and kitchen." She waved to him over her shoulder without looking at him, her green sash which she always wore around her waist in her left hand. "Have fun."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:06 pm
"i guess so...god my stomach hurts. So the top floors urs? what will happen if i go there?" Elandru said kind of mockingly. "oh god, im hungry...u got any grub in there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:15 pm
The doors closed behind them.

"Good God you must have ADD or something - so many questions," Sorandati replied, smirking at him from over her shoulder as they made their way through the elaborately-decorated entrance hall. "The food's in the kitchen to the left when we enter the lobby-slash-main room. And if you go to my room..." she turned to look him dead in the face, her eyes narrowed dangerously. "I will make you eat your testicles." Then she turned and continued onward as if nothing happened as they emerged in the main room, where a kitchen and dining room set lay on the left while living room sat on the right. "Here we are. Have fun."  

LovetoCauseMayhem

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:25 pm
"god id like to see u try and make me eat my testicles..." Elandru said very clearly and openly,"anyway if we fought again i'd probably do more s**t against ya,u know? So u got human food in there or dragon food? Wait...what do dragons eat? And about the ADD thing...Its not ADD its ADHD." He said as he walked towards the kitchen.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games