Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:55 am
(your not supposed to say that, if people are inactive it doesn't mean that in the RP time there are barely any ninja, but oh well)

Oroami's eyes fixated on Yuan, "fine, but i don't want you near my house, and if susumu moves here for awhile, don't talk to her." Oroami clenched his fist "Stay the hell away from my duaghter, and i will die before letting you become Mizukage, a Sannin should get it, as in me or Wize."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:57 pm
Ayumu smirked...

"finally we get through that thick skull of yours Oroami, im glad we all could come to a compromise. Now all we have to do is figure out whos going to be the Mizukage without having another battle." Ayumu walked up onto the shore out of the water and toward the gate...

"welcome to the mist village" Ayumu said in a sarcastic tone with a smirk.  

TenaciousTravyG

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:04 pm
((It doesn't make sense for no time to have passed since Muppins and the others left. Unless we're talking about NPC villagers, I count this village as virtually abandoned. If there were a fight going on and someone had to leave for a few days or so, then yes, I'd agree with you. But you can't just put an entire village on pause while you wait for someone who might not even be coming back.))

Keikoku smirked. I no longer want anything from your wife or your daughter. Although I am curious to see how one of the youngest people in our land is raised. But I promise not to come too near her. And I definitely promise not to go near your wife. And as for the Mizukage... well, we'll just have to see how things turn out. Ayumu, lets go. After turning to Ayumu, Keikoku walked up to the gates of the Mist village. He opened them gently, like a man who hadn't been home in a long time, and walked in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:18 pm
Ayumu followed Yuan into the village leaving Oroami by himself. Ayumu had never been in the mist village before, it was a new and exciting thing to him. Ayumu was now a mist ninja.  

TenaciousTravyG

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:07 pm
*Leo arrives at the port and waits for his squad*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:28 pm
Uno flies up on Falon "Sorry Leo I know you told me to stay back in Konoha but I got bored." he said a little ashamed "Also I wana help out."  

L K r e g e r

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:31 pm
"...its alright uno...Squad move out" *Leo flash step to the hokage's office*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:39 pm
"Falon go caught some fish." he said affectionately and then body flickered to the Mizukage's office.  

L K r e g e r

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:41 pm
*Leo arrived back on the ship and waited again for his squad*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:49 pm
Uno was there a minute after "Sorry I don't know what that guys problem was... But he needs to learn how to handle situations better." he said as he watched Falon grab a great white shark out of the water to feast on.  

L K r e g e r

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:51 pm
"Lets go Uno,Zaruto,Hanzo whe'll be going to the village of the rock now" *The ship heads to the village of the rock*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:53 pm
((Well we're all on the ship and so we're with you now to Rock))  

L K r e g e r

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:49 pm
Hinaru popped her head out of the water and hit herself on the docks. She looked around and tried to make her way to the ladder. " That was....a long swim." Hinaru said climbing the ladder. She arose on the docks and began pacing back and forth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:53 pm
"Should I," Hinaru paced, " ask someone...or just head back?" Hinaru asked aloud. She sighed and sat down. "I wouldn't know who to talk to." Hinaru shrugged.  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:01 pm
Oroami emerged from the water "you looking for some one?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items