Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Sega Admits, OK, Sonic Has Been A Bit Crap Lately Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:06 pm
~Xiloscent~
if tehy made an actual 2D sonic game for the wii NOT wiiware. they could do much more amazing things add many cool things, and have some intresting controls like with that one Wiiware game where you control the wind... the name escapes me...

but yeah they could use a control gimmick instead of a story gimmick.

Lostwinds XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:09 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
--0The_Twilight_Shadow0--
Yes
Moar 2D sprite Wiiware games
Less hard-to-control weird sidekick infested 3D games.
You should try the Sonic Rush games. While I don't think the games have to be sprites perse, sidescrolling is definitely where most people loved the Sonic games. Really, I think most people loved Sonic Adventures 1 and 2, so just make a game in that same vein with less missions (or none) that aren't based on running. Don't f**k it up by adding a three player gimmick, swords, or guns, or a stupid storyline. Robotnik steals the chaos emeralds, Sonic goes after him, by running across the world, goes Super Sonic and beats a huge Egg Space machine.

bloodsoaked
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Please give us an amazing sequel
They say Unleashed is supposed to be Adventure 3. It's called something like Sonic World Adventure in Japan or something.

Unleashed will never be SA3 with that stupid wolf gimmick... stressed
I really don't think SEGA can make a Sonic game without a gimmick anymore... D= stare
wolf is the new Knuckles/Rouge...  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:33 pm
Fix the controlling, Sega, and for God's sake, Beta Test more often.

I am tired of playing bad Sonic games! Hopefully Sonic Unleashed won't be a total downer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:37 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
~Xiloscent~
if tehy made an actual 2D sonic game for the wii NOT wiiware. they could do much more amazing things add many cool things, and have some intresting controls like with that one Wiiware game where you control the wind... the name escapes me...

but yeah they could use a control gimmick instead of a story gimmick.

Lostwinds XD
i knew that!

ninja  

Xilo The Odd

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Alright, they admit it. But so far it doesn't seem like they are doing anything about it. Wolves and swords =/= what the fans seem to want.

Here's what they need to do: Make more 2D games. On DS, on WiiWare, and eventually they can go back to making 3D ones. They need to figure out what makes Sonic games fun before they can try any gimmicks again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:18 pm
I have nothing to say, except agree with one thing with Fish.
Robotnik steals the chaos emeralds. Run. Go Super Sonic. Kick that egg-douche's a**.

Dark Super Sonic

Karak15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:00 pm
... I only have one thing to say to the people who have been asking for Adventure 3... If you are complaining about usuing multiple characters... then stop asking for another Adventure game because that's just part of its formula.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:07 pm
SONIC ******** ADVENTURE 3  

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:13 pm
The wolf looks like a horrific clone of Chaos, Knuckles, and a little bit of Shadow all thrown into an incoherent, dirty, filthy pile of thrash.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:27 pm
[Kegan]
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
Yes
You should try the Sonic Rush games. While I don't think the games have to be sprites perse, sidescrolling is definitely where most people loved the Sonic games. Really, I think most people loved Sonic Adventures 1 and 2, so just make a game in that same vein with less missions (or none) that aren't based on running. Don't f**k it up by adding a three player gimmick, swords, or guns, or a stupid storyline. Robotnik steals the chaos emeralds, Sonic goes after him, by running across the world, goes Super Sonic and beats a huge Egg Space machine.

bloodsoaked
They say Unleashed is supposed to be Adventure 3. It's called something like Sonic World Adventure in Japan or something.

I really don't think SEGA can make a Sonic game without a gimmick anymore... D= stare

crying  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:42 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
[Kegan]
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
Yes

bloodsoaked

crying
It's horrible, isn't it... mourn the death of everybody's favorite, dumbest anti-hero, ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:03 pm
Karak15
... I only have one thing to say to the people who have been asking for Adventure 3... If you are complaining about usuing multiple characters... then stop asking for another Adventure game because that's just part of its formula.

That's not what they mean. Its that Sonic Adventure 2 was a damn good game, and also it had a DAMN GOOD MULITPLAYER.
Then you go into Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic '06, and Secret Rings multiplayer. Which all sucked. They want an SA2 Multiplayer.
And I don't want Sonic Adventure 3, atleast not now. I want SEGA to actually know how to make sonic games again before they make SA3. If they can't do that, then I don't want them to ruin an actual good series of games in the series called Sonic.

Dark Super Sonic

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:16 pm
Dark Super Sonic
Karak15

That's not what they mean. Its that Sonic Adventure 2 was a damn good game, and also it had a DAMN GOOD MULITPLAYER.
Then you go into Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic '06, and Secret Rings multiplayer. Which all sucked. They want an SA2 Multiplayer.
And I don't want Sonic Adventure 3, atleast not now. I want SEGA to actually know how to make sonic games again before they make SA3. If they can't do that, then I don't want them to ruin an actual good series of games in the series called Sonic.
You make an excellent point. Honestly, they need to bring back the old to bring in the new. Sonic was great a few years ago, especially before the 4kids (totally mutilated) Sonic X show. Screw guns, screw wolves, screw your new ideas and get back to good old fashion Sonic!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:16 pm
Right now, I'm on a razor's edge when it comes to the Sonic series.

I swear, if the next Sonic game is another bad one...then...(I'm sorry to say this, but...)...they need to lay the Sonic series to rest.  

Sir Codin

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:22 pm
Lord of Armageddon
Right now, I'm on a razor's edge when it comes to the Sonic series.

I swear, if the next Sonic game is another bad one...then...(I'm sorry to say this, but...)...they need to lay the Sonic series to rest.
Now that they realized whoring out an icon won't work, give them their few crappy games. After that, I DEMAND PERFECTION! evil OR SONIC IS DEAD!!!!! DEAD LIKE THE CROCODILE HUNTER!!!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff