Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Have you ever been banned or demoted from a Guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has this happened to you?
  yes
  no
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:26 am
xd Are people just stupid in the captains guild?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:18 am

I don't think so, I think they were just coping me because they thought I was cool, or something. Oh, so ya, I guess they are just stupid.

(It isn't really even a question for the people that post the threads that are answered in almost every sticky. >.> )

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:23 pm
I hate when people ask all these questions... where if they had just bothered to read a sticky or some other thread, they coulda saved everyone including themselves time D:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:09 pm
Yeah I kinda need advice, since I got the Guild back, since my Vice-Captain demoted me sweatdrop , but people hate me in that Guild, I really don`t know why, since all i did was edit a guys post, since he kinda politely insulted me in a PM, and then I apologized for my fault, and then people started saying hateful things on me emo , for editing the guys post. They didn`t even accept my apology sweatdrop . I had even though if they (the members) don`t like me for discrimitnation against religious people, that they may discriminate against me , or when they see my profile, I dunno, Don`t Know gonk !!.So I Pmed a Mod and got my Guild back, and they don`t think I`ll make a good Captain, but I said I`ll try, but the idea for making the Guild was mine. In other words if I never had given out the idea in the threads, then the Guild would not exist, well it would exist, it just would have been an empty Guild with no members. And even the Mod that helped me get the Guild back wants or thinks now I should give it back to the Vice-Captain, but he/she had told me in the past that to not have Vice-Captains just to be safe ninja . But now i guess the people that Pmed him, changed his Mind, saying bad things about me that are probably not true. I won`t say names to stay on the safe side. He/She later sayd:
Quote:
Do what you want. I don't want to be involved in your decisions anymore. If all of your guild leaves, don't try to blame anyone else.
I can`t make the ex-Vice-Captain, Captain or Vice-Captain again in the Guild, if he did it once he can do it again, demote me or ban me, even if i wanted to. If I do do that, then he`ll make Crew again the people that hate me, and they`ll ban me for sure. I was thinking of giving 20,000 gold to the ex-Vice-Captain so he doesn`t feel like i took away his Guild, but the Gaia Mod thinks now that i should give the Guild back instead, to show maturity. I even need donations to get the complete 20,000 Gold gonk , which i was planing to use to buy another Guild sweatdrop , just in case I get banned again gonk , to have a place to go to, just in case ninja sweatdrop !! Look, the Vice-Captain kinda did steal it, since he demoted me, and let his crew ban me emo , and the guild was my idea, so i feel like he used or stole my idea, and used it for his own, like if he thought of the idea. I asked the ex-Vice Captain in a PM if he could make me crew when he demoted me, and put anywhere in the Guild the link of the thread where is says how the Guild started, which was me who gave him the idea for that Guild, but he didn`t answer back anything. A short time later his crew banned me. If I give it back, and he demotes me again, I can`t claim anything gonk , since it is Captain demoting Vice-Captain.
I need any type of Help you guys can give me. You are experienced in this type of thing.I didn`t mean to make the Gaia MOD mad or angry either. Look, I`m just afraid sweatdrop of getting banned by a Mod or something, or loosing My guild again!HELP!!!!! gonk

Dang in times like this I wish I was a Gaia Mod, to not be afraid of sweatdrop everything! sad

the members or users might have Pmed other Gaia Mods saying their version of the story, which might not be completely true at all, will this affect me in anyway?? sweatdrop surprised gonk

and sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, since I am kinda new to this Guild!!!!! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:45 am
Here seems as good a place as any to post it...

Really, if the guild hates you that much, I'd say it wasn't worth it. Either just ban everyone from the guild and start again or make a new one. I personally can't tel who is in the right in this situation, but there's no point in hanging out with people that hate your guts. 20k really isn't a lot of gold anymore. It's easy to get if you work at it.

I'm sorry if it feels like they're taking over all your hard work. However, if they're going to insist you're in the wrong they more than likely won't be persuaded otherwise. It's sometimes best just to get out of such situations.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 pm
MemoryDragon

Really, if the guild hates you that much, I'd say it wasn't worth it. Either just ban everyone from the guild and start again or make a new one. I personally can't tel who is in the right in this situation, but there's no point in hanging out with people that hate your guts. 20k really isn't a lot of gold anymore. It's easy to get if you work at it.

I'm sorry if it feels like they're taking over all your hard work. However, if they're going to insist you're in the wrong they more than likely won't be persuaded otherwise. It's sometimes best just to get out of such situations.

But i need a reason for banning people, or i might get in trouble!!!!!!!! xp sweatdrop  

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:37 pm
Arkangelstar1
MemoryDragon

But i need a reason for banning people, or i might get in trouble!!!!!!!! xp sweatdrop

No you don't, not really.

And you can cite the reason as a change of owner ship.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:07 pm
Yes, banned once and demoted once. I wanted to get demoted, so I could leave the guild razz  

dddaren

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:12 pm
I think the easier thing to do would just be to start a new guild gonk It would save a lot of drama and trouble... but thats just me. You are in every right to ban anyone you want o.o; It's your guild, and if you decide you want to start the guild over, you can get rid of every single member if you want xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:56 pm
churrlo
I think the easier thing to do would just be to start a new guild gonk It would save a lot of drama and trouble... but thats just me. You are in every right to ban anyone you want o.o; It's your guild, and if you decide you want to start the guild over, you can get rid of every single member if you want xd

Can`t they report me for that, the Mods????? They need to break the Gaia ToS for me to ban them, I think sweatdrop though most of them are to the pint of Harassment, Harassing me already!!!!!!!! sweatdrop xp  

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:08 pm
Not if you have a legitimate reason for doing it xd You can just say that the guild closed o.o;

It's harassment if you've asked them nicely to stop several (3 or more I would say) and they refuse to stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:30 pm
Arkangelstar1
churrlo

Can`t they report me for that, the Mods????? They need to break the Gaia ToS for me to ban them, I think sweatdrop though most of them are to the pint of Harassment, Harassing me already!!!!!!!! sweatdrop xp

Wrong.

:/  

Metalic_Noodles

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:47 am
Who's wrong? =o Me or her?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:25 pm
churrlo
Not if you have a legitimate reason for doing it xd You can just say that the guild closed o.o;

It's harassment if you've asked them nicely to stop several (3 or more I would say) and they refuse to stop.

Yeah they were harassing me, but when a new member whom i promoted to Crew told them the rules of Gaia about harassment, they kinda got scared and left to another Guild!!!!!!!!!Should i still report them?! Since i have the evidence!!!!!! sweatdrop confused neutral confused  

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:16 pm
If they're gone I'd just let it go ^^;  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items