Submit

Vamp or Wolf
  Vamp
  Wolf
View Results

peridot1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:00 pm
I swore under my breath. The dog behind me reeked, he smelled worse than a wet dog. "What did you think I was going to do, attack him?" sheesh, dogs were dumb.
((Don't use yellow, it's hard to read and gives me headaches))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:17 pm
"well since most vampires are brainless zombies... yes i did think you were going to attack him," god vampires are stupid, and stink. I hurried past her to get to class.  

Spoticus
Crew

peridot1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 pm
I sighed with frustration, I hadn't seen any vampires today. I finished my AP Calculus homework and closed my book. I had it perfectly timed to where i was just finished getting ready to leave when the bell rang for class to end. brainless zombies.... He hadn't done his research unless that was watching horror movies from decades ago. Even when I had become a vampire they had been old.... Besides, I'm not like most vampires.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:25 pm
ugh, must stay awake. i hate accounting. i could fell the sleepless night catch up to me as my head fell to the book in front of me. then my saving grace, the bell. as i gathered my stuff into my backpack to leave for the day, my mind started to wonder on what that idiotic vampire meant by "what did you do with him?"  

Spoticus
Crew

peridot1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:05 pm
I hadn't seen Zero all day. I went to our usual meeting spot where I found a note, had I still possessed a pulse I would've stopped ice cold in its tracks right there. " I've lived for too long, I'm going to be vanquished, there is no way to save me." I walked back to the school, numb just as the wolves were exiting the building.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:19 am
Finally, freed from hell, for the time being that is. i wonder what I'm going to go do? I noticed that vampire girl out in the middle of nowhere holding a note. Well, not my problem.  

Spoticus
Crew

peridot1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:39 pm
I made my face a blank mask, crumpled the note and put it in my pocket. Well, I guess I have to find a family now, or I'll end up like Zero, and that won't be fun...I rather like living, I thought. I wasn't going to try to stop Zero, I had no idea where he was, and no leads either "if only I could read minds," I mused as I started walking behind the wolves trying to stay up-wind.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:38 pm
I wonder what that was, I mused as I saw the vampire walk up behind us. Unusually, I wasn't that alerted. As I aproached my..."house" i guess you could call it, I stopped to talk to the Vampire, " I would much rather live in the forest. What's you name, if you don't mind me asking?" (( sorry it took so long to reply stressed ))  

Spoticus
Crew

peridot1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:28 pm
"That was a random comment." I said wondering why he suddenly had an interest in me, the only reason I was behind the wolves was because I was headed home. "My name is Renesmee. What's yours?" I said, at first I was going to feign interest, but for some reason this guy had me curious.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:49 pm
" How 'bout this, I don't tell you my name and I go inside, Renesmee." I said with a smile and started to turn around.  

Spoticus
Crew

peridot1
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:24 pm
I caught his shoulder, "Oh no you don't buddy," I murmured," You have my name, I deserve to know yours and why you're so interested in me" I would follow him inside or look through his mail if I had to.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:53 am
"Uh, I vote you get your hand off or lose it." I said trying not to change. I turned around to glare at the hideous, blood sucking zombie behind me and then noticed someone staring at us on the other side of the street  

Spoticus
Crew

peridot1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:23 pm
I sneered at him in disgust, like I'd loose my hand Ha! I was way faster than he was. Then I caught a scent, and turned around and saw someone or something standing across the street. "Is he..er...she...uh...IT a friend of yours?" I asked the dog.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:47 pm
"No and i bet its not a freind of yours either," i said as i took the chance to flick her hand away and retreat into my house, "have fun dealing with him, i can smell the silver from here."  

Spoticus
Crew

peridot1
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 pm
"ha! sucks for you, you're allergic to silver, I'm not" I said flashing my sterling silver ring at him as i make it to the door before he does.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff