Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
What gives with all the so-called upgrades to Gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Screw the stuff we don't need
  Listen to us and give us the things we WANT!
View Results

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:55 am
mamarita
I'm sorry- but there are things that we have begged for since the beginning that have been ignored and now they want to load our "My Gaia" with a bunch of crap that is already available to us in at least 2 other places. Come on- where's our mass emailing for guild captains? For that matter- where's our mass emailing? Give us stuff we want, not crap we don't need!

Oh yes, and has anyone noticed that we can no longer organize our inventory? Some genius jerk screwed that up when helping to plan this big new update!

actually it was a glitch i can at least organize my inventory  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:58 am
i think at 5 pm on 8/19/08 est (eastern standard time) we should all pm lanzer, windowopener and many other mods about this situation.  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:20 am
Sheriff Dustin
mamarita
I'm sorry- but there are things that we have begged for since the beginning that have been ignored and now they want to load our "My Gaia" with a bunch of crap that is already available to us in at least 2 other places. Come on- where's our mass emailing for guild captains? For that matter- where's our mass emailing? Give us stuff we want, not crap we don't need!

Oh yes, and has anyone noticed that we can no longer organize our inventory? Some genius jerk screwed that up when helping to plan this big new update!

actually it was a glitch i can at least organize my inventory

Whenever I equip stuff / unequip stuff it sends it to the bottom of my avatar clothing list and so it's all disorganized now and it still does that. I don't think it's a glitch D: I can't organize my inventory in the "avatar" tab either, I have to do it in the all tab.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Dustin, WTF do you have against WO? GGN devs are the most across-the-board (AKA all are nice, because there aren't 500 of them to choose from) awesomest in all of Gaia.

Oh, and Lanzer=admin, Window=lowly mod... NOT comparable. neutral Mods can't do anything but make sure people follow the ToS.

Churrlo, it's a glitch. They have to redo the arrangers code to fix the arranger. They do intend to stop items from moving when equipted, and gifting should be back in a few days.

You guys need to read the AtA once in a while. neutral

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:01 pm
Stupid glitch D: Worked fine before D:< And what's that? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:05 am

What's what?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:51 am
I think Churrlo means ATA

It stands for Ask the Admin and it's mostly ... well rubbish. I've read a couple, they dodge real issues too easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:48 am
Yeah that xd I never hear anything about it really D:  

churrlo

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:23 pm

GCD, Mondays, same start each time so check the time it shows as starting for you. (If your post times are correct your your RL time anyway)

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:45 am
Do you think it's really worth going to o.o; It seems like the same things would be brought up over and over again >.<;;  

churrlo

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:41 am
churrlo
Do you think it's really worth going to o.o; It seems like the same things would be brought up over and over again >.<;;

that's because the same things are gone over again and again. And do you notice how easily they judge legitimate questions?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:08 pm
I don't know xd I haven't been but I can imagine it razz  

churrlo

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:36 pm
Since Noodles seems to have all the answers to our questions, maybe we should delegate her our liason with the inept administration with our concerns.

All not in favor?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:50 pm
I have no problem with it =o It's up to her though  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:55 am
Works for me. I'm too lazy to really look it up. sweatdrop  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff