Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
.:Love & Lies:. (A Romance RP) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  The Love <3
  The Lies >=)
  The Poll =P
View Results

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:16 pm
When he asked if she was looking for someone, she knew it would be the smart thing to say someone was on their way, but she knew that wasn't true. "Kinda, but I doubt they will show." Shana looked around knowing she shouldn't hang out so close to her house or her mom might catch her leaving again. "If we are gonna talk, can we walk and talk?" She was trying not to sound rude.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 pm
Naoki looked at the house and smiled.
"Yeah okay..." He said, walking towards her.
"I'm Naoki...I go to that college." He said, pointing down the road.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:34 pm
Taking one last glance at her home for the night, Shana turned and walked down the street as she was before. She uttered a slight thank you knowing he had seen her jump off her roof. As he said his introduction, she looked at him and smiled. "I'm Shana, I go to the high school waay over there." She laughed a bit as she pointed in the direction they were walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:40 pm
Naoki smiled at her. He noted her features, she looked slightly like Yuuka. With dark hair and a small figure. Extremely good looking.
"High school eh?" He asked, joking around.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:20 pm
Her smile widened as they spoke more and she grew more compfortable. "Yes, high school. Is that a bad thing?" She said in a sarcastic tone  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:30 pm
Naoki pretended to think.
"Hmmm...I suppose no. But I perfer girls in college." He said, flirting a little. He grinned at her, the rain wetting his shirt. It stuck to his muscular chest.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:22 pm
Kaname was falling asleep in his class. The lecture was as boring as turtles(no offense turtles). He looked over the other students in his class to see how they were faring. His eyes fell upon isamu and yuuka.They look like theyre having as much fun as i amhe thought as he put his feet up on the desk tipped back in his chair and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:37 pm
[[[.......]]]

Isamu sighed, inclining his head towards Yuuka.
"Where do you want to go afterwards?" He breathed on her neck. She blushed.
"Let's go back to my house, my grandmother is gone for the week..." She said, a hint of smile in her voice. Isamu chuckled then looked behind him.
Kaname was staring at them. Fellow wolf. He nodded once at him, a smile tugging on the corner of his lips.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:00 pm
Shana laughed a bit at his remark. "Well you don't know what your missing on this end of youth then, do you? You chase hags in comparison." She laughed a bit louder, still being utterly sarcastic. Lifting her hand palm up, She felt soft rain drops fall from the clouds. In mere moments, it began to pour and Shana was covered in goose bumps. "I guess it would have been smart to bring a jacket, huh?" She spoke in nearly a whisper as she folded her arms close to her chest. Her teeth began to chatter and her lips slowly turned an odd shade of blue.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:45 pm
[[HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUUUNNNN!!!!! BAAANNNGGG BAAANNNGG SHOOOOOTT SHOOOOTTT!!!!

Lol don't you love my singing?]]

Naoki chuckled.
"Well not all of them are hags..." He said taking off his jacket. He held it out to her.
"Your cold..." He observed, he could not feel cold. Or warmth. Just still-life.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:40 am
[[lol i was on youtube when i read this so i looked up that song lol the beatles werent that bad a band, i like some of their songs]]

Kaname gave Isamu a big grin when he nodded towards him. He looked up at the clock. The class was almost over. He had to be careful not to attack anyone he felt a slight pang of hunger nawing at his stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:06 pm
[[[PSSHHTTT. THE BEATLES ARE AWESOME. D<]]]

Isamu sighed and returned to the lesson.

[[Breaindaed. D:]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:45 pm
She looked at the jacket for a moment, then back up at Naoki. "But won't you get cold?" Shana said noticing the rain had made his shirt stick to his muscular form. Growing colder by the moment she took the jacket from his outstretched hand and feverishly put it on trying to warm herself up in a hurry. Looking at him again, she spoke an airy whisper breathing on her hands to warm them. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:33 pm
Naoki smiled at her.
"No. I don't get cold often." He said, humor in his voice. Being vampire forbid him to tell anyone of his species. It was the same with werewolves. But then came the question of love. Had Isamu told Yuuka yet?
He sighed.
"So...What would you like to do?" He asked, smiling.

The final bell rang and Yuuka stood with Isamu.
Outside he took her in his arms.
"What wouldyoulike to do now?" He asked, breathing on her neck. She shied away uncomfortably.
"I don't know..I'm just not in the mood today..." She said, struggling in his arms. She gave up and leaned into him.
"Please?" He asked, pouting. She crossed her arms.
"Later." She said, then walked off campus, holding Isamu's hand. She squinted in front of her, was that Naoki? With another girl? Huh, he never seemed like one for girls.
"Naoki!!" She called, waving her hand. Isamu grimaced.
"No. Yuuka lets just go home." He demanded, walking in the opposite direction. She stood still.
"No. Home is this way remember? Let's just walk with them." She said. He looked at her with pleading eyes.
"No." She repeated. After a while he caved in and followed her.
"Hey Naoki!" She said, smiling. "And who is this?" She asked, now suspicious of his new friend.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games