Reply Starter RP's
vampire knight rp ^ ^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:41 pm
Chrystelle sighed. Vii was right. "Sorry, Vii san" she said, quietly.
Chrystelle closed her book, looking at thered cover, with it's darker red letters. "I-It's really not much, just a little thing I found, and it seemed interesting" Chrystelle answered, staring at the moon. Chrystelle showed Vii the front cover, the title, illumated in the moon light fully now, and the title was "Demons and Ceals". In the eerily, sparsely lit courtyard, it looked like freshly spilt blood.
Chystelle opened the book again to her previous page, hoping that there would be no questions as to her odd reading material.
Chrystelle didn't want to acknowledge her demons here... even though.... Chrystelle shook her head slightly and slowly, reading again.
Chrystelle coughed a little. Not great, as she'd already taken her one black pill for this night, and if she continued coughing, there might well be problems comming ahead of her yet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:43 pm
vii looked at the book...."what kinda demons...?...do they have anything in there about cat demons?"........vii was interested now in this book........  

Vii Hatake

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:00 pm
Chrystelle stiffened at this question. "Cat demons, huh?" she said, looking directly at Vii now. Chrystelle had been able to tell that Vii was a Cat Demon from the start. "Well, not cat demons like you, no, but, more so the type of demons that one can have sealed within one's own being" Chrystelle answered quite slowly and quietly. "Like, ones that are inside you, that you can use, or that may, pehaps, use you" Chrystelle added, as a sort of explination. Chrystelle could tell, almost feel, how interested Vii was in the book now, despite Chrystelle's best attempts to pay no heed to Vii or anyone or thing else, not even to herself, except for the moon and the soft, whispery breeze.
She shifted on the branch, creatign a soft, whispering sound, acompanying the soft, warm breeze. Chrystelle had always loved the way moonlight played across her face, the wind running fingers through her hair and cooling her. She tried to open the book and forget everything else once again, but the questions seemed to be leading down a familliar path. Familliar enough for her to follow, at any rate.
Chrystelle took the small bottle out of her bag again, sippnig just a little, in the moonlight, it was visibly a semi viscous liquid, and then slipped it into her bag.
Chrystelle stood again on the end of the branch, stretching, sighing. She sat back down, and shifted untill she had her back to the moon and teh breeze blew her hair out of her face.
Chrystele wiped her glasses again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:25 pm
vii smirked....she had thought she had sensed confusion in this girls soul...like multiple demons....and now her statements confirmed it....even though vii wasnt even looking for that confirmation...she smiled at the sky and sighed..."so shou-san....what is it that you like to do?"......vii jumped up into the tree and sat on a limb near shou-san...  

Vii Hatake

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:39 pm
Chrystelle saw Vii smirk, and looked quickly away, as Vii sat next to her. 'Now', Chrystelle thought, 'Vii must know'. Chrystelle sighed heavily, but as quiet as possible at the same time, trying to hide her mind's current occupancy.
Chrystelle looked up at Vii, suprised that this girl continued to speak with her, even after she had found out.
"Well", Chrystelle started, trying to think. "I don't really know, I guess. Noone has ever bothered to ask me, and all I have ever really done in my life was study. And wander different places".
Chrystelle placed her book into her bag carefully, and set the bag hanging on a thick branch.
"You..... you won't tell anyone, will you?" Chrystelle asked timidly, almost as an afterthought, not looking at Vii.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:23 pm
vii smiled...."haha....i wont...but i dont see why you should care....i dont think its a bad thing...its just something that defines you as you...and that your different and not like anyone else....everyone has something about them that is different....but they get scared that they wont be accepted...because of this..'difference'...."....vii smiled..."to me it makes no difference....but if it will make you feel better....no one will know...except if you decide to tell someone"............vii smiled...."and if you think about it long enough you will realize....that maybe you like to read...and of course if you give it time there will be other things you will come to realize that you enjoy..^ ^".........  

Vii Hatake

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:48 pm
Chrystelle smiled at Vii. "thankyou Vii san" she said, lightly, thinking. "Perhaps you are worng, but perhaps you are right, also. Either way I suppose we shall see. but there's one thing about them, they are all so very blood thirsty and powerfull. And there's one thing about me. I have a very difficult time of it trying to control one of them, nevermind two or more, or even all fo them" Chrystelle admitted. "I think it only fair to warn you. Do you still want to stay?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:36 pm
vii smiled...."thats not going to scare me away! ^ ^".......vii laughed..."maybe one day you will gain the power to control them....of course though...you will have to work hard to get there! ^ ^"...........  

Vii Hatake

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:42 pm
Chrystelle smiled slightly onow, looking at Vii. "Thank you Vii san." Does, does this mean we're friends now?" Chrystelle asked, looking away and sipping once more, then concealing her drink again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:17 pm
"i dont see why not!!...if you want to! ^ ^"....vii smiled  

Vii Hatake

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:49 pm
Chrystelle blushed, looking away for a minute, considerign what Vii had said just now. Looking back, Chrystelle sad "Thank you Vii san. I have never had a freind before, really". She smiled now, and genuinely this time.
Then Chrystelle coughed. Reaching for her bag once more, swaying in the light breeze, she pulled out the odd looking drink, didn't put it back.
"Sorry Vii san" Chrystelle whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:23 pm
"i dont know why your sorry....im sorry that you have such a bad cough....i wish i could help you...."....vii smiled...."and now you have a friend! ^ ^"......  

Vii Hatake

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:40 pm
Chryselle smiled. "The cough, I am always sick. Part of that, but not all, is due to me housing so many demons. Also, I have alsways been quite sickly. But nothing catching, don't worry. There is nothing for me to do, except take my black pills, no more than one a day, and to drink this". Chrystelle smiled, looking Vii straight in the face, and smield a little more. "And now, I have a friend" she said, very slowly, almost seeming to taste the words. "And now I have a friend, thank you Vii san" she said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:30 pm
vii laughed...."no need to thank me! ^ ^"....and then vii looked at her serious..."and if i could catch it.....what makes you think i would leave?....if im your friend ill stay by your side no matter what...and ill be there to help you..."..........vii went back to smiling....  

Vii Hatake

Chrystelle No Danna

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Chrystelle nodded, grave now, and no longer smiling. "Okay, thanks, but, the thing I am most worried about, is if the demons I house should happen to cause you harm. I would feel completely at fault for seeing my only friend to harm's door" she said. "That, that's the main reason that I am here, my demons".
Chrystelle pulled out her small, red book, flipped to her marked page, and began reading once again.

Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff