Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Running for a Position Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:26 am

@thefire158: I can name five crew members who have around the same post count as me (whose new to the guild). I guess you call that an active crew who had to earn their position? Okay, whatever suits you.

And Bambi: Once again, I truly understand that. But my reasoning for wanting to be crew is so that I can help get the place back together. Not to moderate things or for preps. Like I said, even if it comes down to it. Let me prove myself, and if I do make me a crew until everything is finished being put together and fixed up. Then demote me and sort out the crew like you planned to. Then I can be a normal member and roleplay and everything and hopefully get it again. Trust me, I only NEED the position so I can help. Helping is the PRIMARY reason I joined.

Weren't we given absolute freedom when the guild was taken back from the money hungry guy I've read about? Then using that freedom can't I deserve a chance? Not even a chance for crew, but a chance to be test. I'll make a Leaf-Nin, start a thread in Konoha, and roleplay in one thread with me personally. The character can be junked after you see how I roleplay and you an assess my skills and everything.

Or you can make me a Crew Member for a day or two. Give me assignments and see how I do.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 am
The point is, you have to earn respect, those other guys were recruited and made crew by the idiots who were captains and couldnt manage the place.
The only good captains have been Rajin-sasori, and Drunk Tony, Eris, Well she hasn't really done enough as captain for me to really asses if she is good or bad  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:34 am
People was made crew by other Guild leaders who took over the Guild and got there friends to join. Mine only says about 400, but really it should be about 2000 less then Oni's, i had to quit the guild then re-join because there was something wrong with my account went i join and it wouldnt let them make me crew.

But like i keep saying...We are currently sorting things out, we are already fixing it up and have it under control  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:35 am
We want people to join to have fun, not help out, you just come in here and expect to fix everything, plus a crew spot, are you the gaia roleplaying god or something? NO, you are like everybody else, so go sit in the corner  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:41 am
thefire158
We want people to join to have fun, not help out, you just come in here and expect to fix everything, plus a crew spot, are you the gaia roleplaying god or something? NO, you are like everybody else, so go sit in the corner

Wow that was kinda funny and perfect timing...he got off as soon as you said that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:43 am
Great, what do I win?  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:44 am
The position of Hokage rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:47 am
Sweet. but yeah, I am serious though  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:50 am
No, I didn't get off when he said that. And no, you don't win anything (you didn't do anything, no offense). I left my computer after my last post, and my computer logs me off after lack of activity automatically.

And I wouldn't say God. But I can't help it that gaia's roleplaying standards are so low that those who actually put a little effort are SO good their skills are like God. But if I have to, I will wait till everything is fixed up... but it is you guys who are missing out. Because once you guys are done fixing and sorting everything, there will still be alot of gaps in need of fixing. And don't worry, I'll still be here.

I mean, I have a three step plan that will take AT LEAST three days to finsih and have everything done. Depending on if I had help, but whatever.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:53 am
Their low, becuase we don't have poles up are damn asses, we RP to have fun, not paint a damn picture in your head , we RP to laugh, not be litterate ,prissy robots  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:57 am
Wow. I didn't mean to come off as a "LITERATE prissy robot". I was simply stating my opinion.

I mean if you accept: Hi. He jumped off the tree and threw a kunai.
As a roleplaying post, then good for you. I'm just here to help you know. And I will help in due time. Like I said, I will wait and see how the crew does in this "fixing and sorting".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:00 pm
And now your sounding like you have no hope in us Crew/V.C becuase you think you have the all mighty plan and know how to do everything that will make everything so perfect a right. Let me guess what your next step was after u become crew...V.C maybe?...

But with that, i am closing this topic  

Bambi Hyuuga

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:01 pm
It's people like you who make Rping not fun, people want to enjoy their battles and laughs they have and not be discouraged by your standards, you'd be saying, He jumped off a tall oak tree, throwing a shiny aerodynamic knife, known as a kunai, ooh a tree, so important! Ooh a description of a kunai, we know what it is, if you don't look it up.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff