Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Games you don't believe anyone ever actually finished... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:37 pm
Need I say it? IWBTG  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:44 pm
The Rawk Hawk
Hmm... Comix Zone?
Beaten. (On my PSP, but beaten.) As long as you can beat the first level, it's fine.

Also, I'm genuinely certain nobody ever beat Starcraft Ghost.  

Allegro

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:46 pm
" I Wanna Be The Guy "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:46 pm
Zil Samo
Rachetdude11
Due to insane difficulty, I refuse to believe anyone ever finished(Brace yourself for hearsay) Majora's Mask. You're given absolutely no idea what to do next(or at least, I never found anyone who told me where to go) and you're constantly resetting time and losing all your rupees, bombs, arrows, and stuff like that.

OBJECTION!

You are told where to go next every time you play the Song of Time by Tatl (i.e., "So-and-so said the mountains were through the North Gate, right?")

Also, USE THE BANK! It's there to store your Rupees. The Owl Statues are there to so you don't have to start over each time you want to save. The Inverted Song of Time is so you don't feel as much pressure. Bombs, arrows, etc. can easily be bought with the Rupees YOU SAVED IN THE BANK.

That is all.
[/rant]

i also have this evidence *presents ROM* i beat the entire game on my computer, if you cant beat it then your just not familiar with the concept of zelda puzzles rolleyes  

teh_n00b_huntr

silve

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:05 pm
batman for the gameboy. it is impossible to beat the first level. there are three enemies to defeat on the ground. after that there is a platform in the middle of the stage. however batman cannot jump high enough to touch the platform let alone get on top of it. this was the first game I ever owned. I got it with my gameboy pocket. I was like 6 years old. I play ed that game for hours and pressed every button combination I could. I must have killed those same 3 enemies hundreds of times. I eventually got another game and moved on. when I was six killing the same three enemies over and over seemed fun. I guess. a couple of years ago I remembered how I could never beat the first level and went and looked online, to see if I was just missing something. nope. everywhere I looked I was told it's impossible to get on that platform. however there are codes to enter to skip to later levels. I tried on level 2 once I found the code, but I didn't play much after that. it was an old game that wasn't very good when it was new. so I stopped playing and put it away, haven't taken it out since.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:23 pm
Animal Crossing.

'nuff said. I win.  

ZesuBen

Rargon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:51 pm
Gears of War on Insane Mode:I don't care if yo say I suck,those damn Theron Guards always Bow my head and make it EXPLODE!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:01 pm
ZesuBen
Animal Crossing.

'nuff said. I win.

This game doesn't have an ending because THIS GAME NEVER ENDS.

System C O R R U P T

Radio Jas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:04 pm
Actually, there are ton of really old games like that, they make me wonder why or how anyone would ever beat them. But I don't believe that no one has ever beaten them. Take Barbie for the NES, for example. I played that game and her so-called weapons don't do jack, she's really tall and horrible at jumping, and it's practically impossible to avoid damage from the so-called enemies, which are everything from tennis rackets to cats and they're bouncing around everywhere. And there's a dead end like 20 seconds into the game. But that's just what I see. Someone else definitely has it all figured out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:11 pm
--0The_Twilight_Shadow0--
Exactly, So we can be sure noboby beat it. Nintendogs is another game i'm sure nobody beat.

As for games that are just insanely hard... I'll say F-zero GX story mode on the highest possibly difficulty. I think It goes to like... Very hard.
I can't even beat normal, I can beat no stages on hard mode, (not even the first one...) Is it even possible to beat it on very Hard!?  

Mukuchina Kurasu

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:32 am
Silver ******** piece of aggrivating dogshit
Dr.Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde....got farther then the AVGN  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:21 am
ZesuBen
Animal Crossing.

'nuff said. I win.

I wouldn't even count that in this category, since it has nothing to beat.
xd  

Momiji_online

Karak15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:36 am
teh_n00b_huntr
Zil Samo
Rachetdude11
Due to insane difficulty, I refuse to believe anyone ever finished(Brace yourself for hearsay) Majora's Mask. You're given absolutely no idea what to do next(or at least, I never found anyone who told me where to go) and you're constantly resetting time and losing all your rupees, bombs, arrows, and stuff like that.

OBJECTION!

You are told where to go next every time you play the Song of Time by Tatl (i.e., "So-and-so said the mountains were through the North Gate, right?")

Also, USE THE BANK! It's there to store your Rupees. The Owl Statues are there to so you don't have to start over each time you want to save. The Inverted Song of Time is so you don't feel as much pressure. Bombs, arrows, etc. can easily be bought with the Rupees YOU SAVED IN THE BANK.

That is all.
[/rant]

i also have this evidence *presents ROM* i beat the entire game on my computer, if you cant beat it then your just not familiar with the concept of zelda puzzles rolleyes

Dude the game is no where near as hard as Ocarina of Time... Majora's Mask's only challenge was being patient enough to get some of the masks... also the hardest boss i'd say was the water dungeon... Tatl did tell you everything you needed. The game was very fun if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:55 am
Momiji_online
ZesuBen
Animal Crossing.

'nuff said. I win.

I wouldn't even count that in this category, since it has nothing to beat.
xd
Agreed. I would say that in order to beat a game, you need to have an objective. While we could posit that paying off all your debt would count, that's anomalous at best.  

Allegro

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:02 am
The Grinch for GB

Worst game I ever played >:[

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items