Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Jutsu Archives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:49 am
(thanks xiah =P thanks loco =P)

Zaruto walked into the jutsu archive once again the next day. he looked through some scrolls, but something caught his interest.

He pulled out a scroll called - Fuuton: kaze no yaiba.
He read the scroll, and found out it needed only 4 handsigns, and a sword like wind pressure sucks in the opponent causing severe blade-like wounds.

He liked the sound of that. A few hours later, zaruto put the scroll back and went to practice his new jutsu.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:21 am
Ben walked into the libray. "one more before the chunin exams." Ben said as he picked up the scroll Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique). Ben began to read.  

master gaelin

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:22 am
Akira walks into the libray and notices a donated wind scroll title Exploding Fist. He grabs thee scroll and studies the jutsu. " ok i think i should be getting back. He puts the scroll away and goes to try out the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:14 am
Ben walked into the library and picked up the scroll called Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique) And began learning  

master gaelin

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:50 pm
Akira walks back too the Libary and looks for a wind scroll titled Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill).

""Ok where is it?"
Niomi:Its up there.
"Ah thanks Niomi." Akira started to read the scroll. "hmmm..ok" He Continued to remmber the hand signs. "ok, i got it." He puts the scroll back and walked away to a open area made some hand signs. "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu" and disappeared and a gale of wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:25 pm
Akira appeared in a gale of wind and went to the front desk. "I have an exsortment of wind element jutsu complaments of my Sensai Wind." Akira handed over the bag full to the top of scrolls.
(Akira donated every wind jutsu.)

Akira picked one out of the bag. "I going to learn this one first." The scroll was tittled Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon). Akira started to study the jutsu word from word ; hand sign to hand sign. "ok, I Got IT!!...O sorry." Akira disappeared to the training ground.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:44 am
cain's The name...

Zaruto walked into the archives.

"i wanted to learn this jutsu for a while.." Zaruto said with a smirk, pulling out the scroll, "Katon: Shinten no jutsu." He read the scroll for a few hours, memorising the handsigns, and the steps needed to do the jutsu. He nodded off and put the scroll back. he went out to the chunnin exams once again..

...Don't Forget it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:38 pm
Detachi noticed some new jutsus, all of the wind jutsus donated by Akira! He goes to the chunnin section, and pulls out Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu. He starts to read about it and tests it outside, "Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu!", Detachi forms the handsign, and a small gust of wind appears, wimpy!  

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:41 pm
Detachi tries again a few minutes later, he forms the handsign, "Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu!", Detachi screams as a huge Wind torpedo spins at the tree he was aiming at, succes. Detachi cleans up his mess and leaves.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:11 pm
Jackson comes in and selects the scroll for Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique) and he read the justu scroll.  

master mojo

master gaelin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:12 pm
Ben walked into the libray and found a scroll.Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique) "That sounds interesting." Ben said as he grabbed the scroll and sat down to read.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:37 pm
Kazuma walked in his right hand dripping blood and he started looking for a good wind jutsu to get.  

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:31 pm
(Before my mission)

*Hanzo walked in and donated 4 scrolls. He left soon after.*

Scroll 1: Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One
can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

Scroll 2: Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique)
Descriptions: Flashing a number of Hand seals the user causes all lightning bunshins that are under his specific control to explode into a burst of electricity, shocking anyone that happens to be near them.

Scroll 3: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker)

Scroll 4: Konoha Raiken - Leaf Thunder Fist
Konoha Raiken is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Lee will spin to gain momentum and then lay a powerful strike into his opponent.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:10 pm
Xiah took out the scroll for Konoha raiken. Xiah read it and went to practice it.  

Dripples

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:58 pm
Akira appeared in a gale of wind and went straight for one of his senais jutsus titled " Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)" Akira graved the scroll and starts to sudy it right away and learns it. "Not to hard seen as it is a gennin level technique."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff