Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Age gaps? How big is too big? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:57 am
lol most party people don't really mind about age and stuff, as long as it works

i'm kinda dating this girl, and she's 18, with a one-year-old kid o.ov
i'm a 24 party girl feeling a little lost thar xD
at least i'm free from corrupting youngsters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:55 am
I'm necroing this, but for a good reason?

Dx
So this girl I knew graduated a few years ago. So when her sister says "My sister is getting married in May" I thought she meant her oldest sister. Well, she's 19 and he's "barely under 40". He's a jeweler, though, and she has a 10,000 dollar ring, so that is teh awesome.

I like older guys. I've been with guys 2 1/2 months younger than me to 8 years older than me. This one guy asked me out on a date, but then he found out I was 15 and I found out he was 28. I'm a virgin though- that's how it works. I'm more interested in the emotional part.

Oh, and I have this friend- she loves older guys. She's 15 and her current boyfriend is 20-which is young for the guys she usually dates. She got pregnant and had to leave school, but right after that she had a miscarriage, so she's coming back monday. She isn't even developed enough to carry a child, but she keeps going for guys that have kids and get tattoos with her name.
That's illegal.
I really hope your brother and this chick have broken up by now. I don't know what kind of woman dates a minor. Her child will be way ******** up, bless his little heart.  

AmeKisaki

iiZachariah

6,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:33 am
uhmm when i was 12 i went out with a girl online who was 21 for the kicks xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:06 pm
Ugh, my 15 year old friend whith the 20 yr old boyfriend who just had a miscarriage- he gave her a 'promise ring' It's like a 'i promise i wont sleep with you again until you're 16' ring. 16 is the age of consent here.
*rolls eyes*
And I cant get this guy to stop being in love with me. How abusive do i have to get? I don't want to love him.  

AmeKisaki

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:08 pm
Twist3d-Bliss

Internet "girls" don't count as dating

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:13 pm
in my view at my age of 15.....i think if a girl (in my case) is 3 years older than me im not gunna date her....but when i get older i think it would that the age wont matter as much.....but still just thinking about your brothers case..thats very very very weird.......thats like a-a-a-a uhhhhh hold on let me think.......a looooong year difference!!! and they met on everquest you said??? that'll never ever last!!! ye thats about all i have to say!  

Cl3mster

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:57 am
They're still going out and they've been partying more than ever. They get my mom to babysit the woman's daughter all the time too. (But I guess it's a good thing that they even think to leave that kid with someone else while they drink.) I really don't like the bad influence she has on my brother. Before he met her he was almost over his drinking problem. I makes me sick that she's acts less mature than him while being so much older.

They cause a fuss at the bar all the time too. She goes inside because she wants to hang out with her friends and stuff and he has to wait outside. Sometimes he tries to get in and says he won't leave until she goes with him. Once I felt like telling her "You have to leave. It's what happens when you go out with a young boy who can't get into the bar yet."

xp

/rant  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:25 am
Cl3mster
in my view at my age of 15.....i think if a girl (in my case) is 3 years older than me im not gunna date her....but when i get older i think it would that the age wont matter as much.....but still just thinking about your brothers case..thats very very very weird.......thats like a-a-a-a uhhhhh hold on let me think.......a looooong year difference!!! and they met on everquest you said??? that'll never ever last!!! ye thats about all i have to say!

dood at 15 i really don't think you should limit yourself with older girls =P
I personally would rather date older women i usually end up turning down anyone with about a year age gap below me but don't pass 4 years older  

iiZachariah

6,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

iiZachariah

6,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:30 am
Magadei
Twist3d-Bliss

Heh i agree but it was really the only thing i could come up with =s
i mean i've had friend when i was like 14 and hey were the same age going out with like 18-23 year olds but i usually ended up looking past that cuz i really didn't care i was cool with both of em one i would buy liquor off and the other i'd smoke with so i never really cared honestly if you really feel like you like them then go for it but no matter what it's gunna seem weird =  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:12 pm
well, everyone else has different settings and i think my is what i said earlier......  

Cl3mster

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:12 am
I found the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7X0OhZY69Q

... I dislike her so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:08 am
Magadei
Twist3d-Bliss

There are no girls on the internet!
GIRL = Guy In Real Life
3nodding

..Well, except me. xDDD

Anyways, I'm in a relationship with a guy eight years older than me. (Well, since my birthday's January 2nd and his is in late May, the age difference is seven years for almost the whole first half of the year, and then eight during the second half.) He told me people ask him if it's really worth waiting for a highschooler that "is still just a kid and all and will probably find somebody else", and that he asks them if they question his judgement.
As for me, I know it would probably be easier to date someone in my highschool, but I know that if I did I'd feel guilty inside because I know I wouldn't be loving them as much as I am able to love somebody. And because I know this, I know I'm doing the right thing. So I shall wait and be patient... if we can last through the long wait and whatever happens during that long time, then we know it's really something that can last. It's like those lyrics... "Everything will change, but love remains the same".

Oh yeah, and there's an age difference of 17 years between my happily married aunt and uncle. :3

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

RaqsSharki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:38 pm
I don't think that's a healthy relationship at all. I don't know either of them, but I can bet that their mentalities are quite different. Has he told you about his plans with her? I hope he's not thinking of becoming responsible for a child at such a young age.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:40 pm
But anyway, I had a crush on a 30 year old >.< (I'm 17), but he didn't have any kids. . . So yeah, it's all very circumstantial.  

RaqsSharki

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:18 am
RaqsSharki
I don't think that's a healthy relationship at all. I don't know either of them, but I can bet that their mentalities are quite different. Has he told you about his plans with her? I hope he's not thinking of becoming responsible for a child at such a young age.

Well he refers to her kid as "his little girl". But... Now that I think about it his ex-girlfriend had a baby boy that wasn't his but he called him "his boy" frequently and bought pampers and stuff for them all the time.

Damn, now I'm starting to think he just wants to be a father. Which is weird since I've never known a boy so young to have such a desire.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff