PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:58 pm
lol brandi you a goof bal lol but we all love ya lol  

forever_her_guardianangel
Captain

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:59 pm
lol yesh we do XD
ah but hey we all goof balls blaugh ...i think... some of us are just goof boulders biggrin that crush all the other balls in shame and misery twisted

lol jk XD
nice to meet everyone.. still some people who haven't introduce themselves, you know who you are *cough* lol >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:21 am
I'm Josie. I would like to be onyx. I am 15. And I guess that's all.  

Surviving_Insanity

Otherworldly Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dragon Master 50

Darkness Lin

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:53 am
HI ^^ Im 17 suck at spelling so yeah i love games and rp and do manny things. I love to write stories and talk to my friends. Thats about it for now unless i think of something.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:35 pm
Ish me the imoru XD anyway its a pleasure im 17 and a friend of Lin's dont get me started on the random and craziness that is me, any way its nice to meet you all hope we all have fun and with that said HIHI...XD  

imoru

RatRattyRatRatterson

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:39 pm
Call me Syri, Syringes, Kate, anyone of those. ^__^

Im 16, I love rping but be careful cause I do paragraphs like big ones at times if i rp with two certain people who also joined this place... -Wink- You know who you guys arrrre. : D

I like pirates, ninjas, drawing avi art, just drawing, dressing up in crazy clothing, making my own stuff.. -Look at the pillow in the picture..-

THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE! : D

MEEEEEEEEE

The pillow's name is MOLBY.

Lin, and Imoru are my best buds!

So yea, hi loves. B]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:58 pm
ooo avi art then you gonna love the contests comming up,
drawing contest (no theme),
avi art drawings, poems, also stuff for writers and creative rpers lol.
like where we give a small paragraph and who ever finishes it the most creative and funniest wins, stuff like that
also feel free to add more ideas in the ideas topic thing on here lol  

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

RatRattyRatRatterson

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:00 pm
AWESOME!!! That'll be loads of fun! Thanks! ^__^ I will definitely be up for the challenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:17 pm
i shall try my best with the writing ones... i have a very umm odd taste when it comes to writing XD you know all too well dear Syri your too Lin.  

imoru

The Black Angel of Chaosx

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:56 pm
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:02 pm
hey chris lol chaos angel person lol dude i haven't talked to you in forever!! sad  

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

roxasbillakaulitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:20 am
hey i'm Ashley but u can call me tama...

i'd like to be an onyx...and the leader if possible

i'm 16

i hate: drugs, and bad jokes, oh and anyone that hurts my sister is dead to me and shall be killed...

i like: itachi from naruto, a guy from my school named kris, my twin sis, and fire and cats...

fav color(s):blue, midnight blue, black, and red

my style: i like to wear black jeans or jean skirts, i wear black spagetti strap tops with a blue/black middrift hoodie over it *it says 'hi' all over it in blue or black* i also wear black skater boi shoes with skullz on them.

attutude: i'm quite, calm, mostly emotionless(exept around my sis)i am a smart person who gets all A's

my anime-
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:29 am
welcome tama im the gem leader and well i tend to say hi to all those on here so hi  

forever_her_guardianangel
Captain

Jenna Kaulitz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:40 pm
Hey I'm Jesica but everyone calls me Sakurako

I'm 16. I'm preatty calm most of the time except when I'm around My sis and the guy I like. Unlike my sister I'm crazy when around her but it's mostly either because I'm bored or thinking about a certain boy named Kekoa. Or it could just be because I've just eaten lots of sugar or giant slim jims.

I like my sister, my friends, boys, good jokes, and preatty much almost anyone will end up on my good side. What I don't like though is bad jokes, when people are being bitches to me my friends, the guy I like or my sister, and if you do or say anything to my sister that was bad enough to actually make her cry (Which by the way never happens) then I will probably go psyco crazy and attack you so don't ever do anything bad enough to make me go psyco. Other then that I preatty much like anything, especially foxes and kittens. Puppies and bunnies and fluffy things like that.

Oh yeah sorry about that I'd like to be a Ruby please, and if I can can I be the Gem leader for this one? Please and thank you.

Sakurako-

User Image  
Welcome All Gem Ninjas ^-^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas