Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
What is your favourite moment in any sailormoon Episode ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailormoon Rocks?!
  Yes
  No way!
View Results

Chimchiro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:29 pm
I love the episode where Usagi and Chibi Usa switched 'ages' or bodies. It was so funny to see a tiny Usagi screaming like a baby.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 am
My faves are all what are said upp and when Minako comes battle with a bicycle xp  

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sayuri-hime87

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:38 am
I really like the moment where Seiya and Usagi look up at the stars and Seiya tells Usagi about the star legend.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:18 am
yuki-wentz
i love all the usagi klutz moments and the usako-mamochan romance sweet moments X3

awww.. me 2... and rei and usagi fighting moments. i love those kinds of characters in a show that hate each other's guts but deep done inside they care for each other very much.  

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:04 pm
Found another one:
In second or third episode, Jadeite's secret name is J-dite. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:34 pm
um..my favorite..its....wen seiya its naked in usagi bathroom...that wast do funny

but my sad moment on sailor moon its..wen...well its the movie SAILOR MOON R...wen everyone remember usagi in there lives crying  

Katzuki-Aya

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 pm
my favorite funny moments was when iron mouse was getting calls from galaxia but not answering and the music dum dum dum... minako and usagi 1st find out haruka is a girl and the other when Mammoru was staying at Rei's house n she saw him naked n usagi was dressed as a ninja

saddest was the death of neptune and uranus in stars the death of aluminum siren I cried the other was in S when haruka and michiru were doing the hand thing at their house  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:18 am
definatly my favorite moment was Nephlite's death. Him accepting Molly's love and apologizing for not being able to keep his promise to her that they would go and get ice cream together. Her holding him till he disappears and her crying over him.

It was very dramatic and I cried so hard the first time I saw it.  

NichiTsukinoko

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 am
Rainbows and Revelations
My Favourite moment was
when Luna got asked " who's your owner"!

And Luna Imagined Serna!

It was quite funny though but i forgot most of it.

That's from Sailor Moon S the movie right? Hearts of Ice?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:55 pm
I LYKED THE PART WEN SAILOR MOON HELPED THAT 1 GUY REMEMBER WAT HAPPEND WEN HYM HER ND DARRIEN WERE SMALER ND SHE GAV DARRIEN THE ROSE ND DARRIEN GAVE IT 2 THE 1 GUY I 4GOT WAT HIS NAME WAS THO IT WAS IN THE MOVIE PROMISE OF THE ROSE I THOUGHT IT WAS SO CUTE  

VSPLASH

Juicebox BIues

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:14 am
When uh...I forgot her name sweatdrop ! When that lady stole Usagi's pure heart crystal on her birthday!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:30 pm
I believe my fave episode is when Luna becomes human. She is so beautiful in the episode.  

Princess Bee-otch

_chisanna_757

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:03 pm
I Like the episode when Rei is sad because Usagi & Mamoru realize who they are nd everyone else iz all like Sailor Mars are you okay? Nd She's all crying nd she says sumthin like, I'm fine, they were meant to be anyway. Nd she tries to hold back her tears. TO BEAUTIFUL!!!! crying crying

I also like the episode when Katarina comes to Japan and finds Minako, and they show what happened and the Andrew situation. crying crying

I also like when Chibi Moon & Sailor Moon had to transform nd Chibi wuz all Ha, ha. Moon wuz like wat. Chibi wuz pointing at her stomach nd moon's stomach was over lapping the skirt!!! LMAO xd xd !!! Luna told moon you need to watch your weight or you'll grow out of ur Sailor Suit. Then Usagi imagined it nd was about to cry. It waz soooooo funni!!! xd xd

Also I like how every time sum1 get discouraged Minako say you kno wat they say nd messes up a saying. Ami & Makoto always correct her. It's sooo funni 2 c da luks on dere faces. xd xd rofl rofl rofl lol lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:58 am
So many good moments in Sailor Moon 4laugh Hmm...but my favorites...

The part in the SuperS movie when Serena and Rini are fighting about whose cookies are better and when Serena tries one, and it turns out her own are terrible

Everytime when Rini and Usagi fight about who Darien loves more

The scene where Mina is cooking and thinks she chopped her finger off rofl

The scene where Serena is dreaming about getting married to Darrien, and wakes up to see Rini has wet the bed rofl rofl

When it is revealed Rini is Serena and Darien's daughter, and Rei starts screaming "WHAT YEAR, WHAT MONTH AND WHAT DAY DID THAT HAPPEN?!"

Seiya and Serena's date

When Serena's dad met Darien x3

When Mina and Serena learn Haruka is a girl

And when Chibi Chibi takes Seiya's towel after he comes out of the shower xD

And the sadder ones...

When Sailor Saturn sacrifices herself and Sailor Moon goes in after her, and Hotaru is reborn 4laugh

Basically all of the season finales were so good. The ending to the entire show was so beautiful too.

I could go on forever about Sailor Moon xD So I will stop now  

nomdeplume1795

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas